Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Kim Kardashian Is Studying To Become A Lawyer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Is Studying To Become A Lawyer (1179 Views)

Reveled why recently Kim Kardashian is dressing in way weird way / Helen Paul Reportedly Studying To Become A Professor In The US / Kim Kardashian Is Studying To Become A Lawyer And Plans To Take The Bar In 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Is Studying To Become A Lawyer by chinambusay: 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
Kim Kardashian has revealed that she is studying in secret to become a lawyer, and also to take her bar exam by 2022.The reality show star is is doing a four-year apprenticeship at a law firm in San Francisco, which in California, is a legal way for someone to become a lawyer and take the bar without attending law school.  “I had to think long and hard about this,” Kim said of her decision to make the career pivot.

“The White House called me to advise to help change the system of clemency, and I’m sitting in the Roosevelt Room with, like, a judge who had sentenced criminals and a lot of really powerful people and I just sat there, like, Oh, shit. I need to know more," she told Vogue.

"I would say what I had to say, about the human side and why this is so unfair. But I had attorneys with me who could back that up with all the facts of the case. It’s never one person who gets things done; it’s always a collective of people, and I’ve always known my role, but I just felt like I wanted to be able to fight for people who have paid their dues to society. I just felt like the system could be so different, and I wanted to fight to fix it, and if I knew more, I could do more.” 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/10/kim-kardashian-is-studying-to-become-a-lawyer/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Studying To Become A Lawyer by Fizzymike1(m): 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
Olosho with sense not our African version. Of olosho
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Studying To Become A Lawyer by Fathertony: 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
Fizzymike1:
if you were born of a right thinking woman, you should never called a woman this

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Studying To Become A Lawyer by NobleAngell(f): 10:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
You go girl! I love people who don't see any limitations to becoming what they want regardless of anything. Its never too late to be it.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Studying To Become A Lawyer by cassidy1996(m): 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
she go use pussy kill all her lecturers

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Studying To Become A Lawyer by Auladimeji2: 11:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
Fizzymike1:
You're a bomboclat. Nonsense
Stupeed cow

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Studying To Become A Lawyer by czarina(f): 12:27am On Apr 11, 2019
Fizzymike1:
You know she's someone's wife and a mother right?

How dem take train most of una for here sef?

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Studying To Become A Lawyer by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 11, 2019
Fizzymike1:
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Studying To Become A Lawyer by Fathertony: 4:55am On Apr 11, 2019
cassidy1996:
she go use pussy kill all her lecturers
that what your momma did?
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Studying To Become A Lawyer by crazyABO(m): 6:09am On Apr 11, 2019
Her pvssy will be called to bar
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Studying To Become A Lawyer by cassidy1996(m): 8:06am On Apr 11, 2019
Fathertony:
that what your momma did?
see this bastar-d, your mama
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Studying To Become A Lawyer by Fathertony: 8:21am On Apr 11, 2019
cassidy1996:
see this bastar-d, your mama
mynd44 rule 2

(1) (Reply)

Claudia Romani, Melissa Lori And Anais Zanotti – Celebrating Halloween In Miami / Popular Video Director, Mr Moe Musa Welcomes Baby Boy (photo) / Nigerians Reacts As Desmond Elliot Calls For Ban Of Foreign Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.