Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari (35496 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Zahra Buhari Shades Dino Melaye Over Festus Keyamo Argument On Channels TV / Zahra Buhari Indimi’s Post-Baby Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari by chimjoshjuan: 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
Zahra Buhari who took a swipe at perceived hypocrites, has stated that one cannot treat people like garbage and worship God at the same time. Asides stating the one cannot treat people like garbage and worship God, Zahra Buhari further disclosed that privacy is power as people cannot destroy ruin what they don't know. 

See her posts below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/10/you-cannot-treat-people-like-garbage-and-worship-god-zahra-buhari/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari by Larryfest(m): 9:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
She should be telling her father these words daily...

334 Likes 22 Shares

Re: You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari by amaniro: 9:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
Zahra should keep quiet. Her dad can't be worshipping God and still making us suffer this economic Holocaust.

283 Likes 18 Shares

Re: You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari by BLESSMME: 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
Very True words

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari by NobleAngell(f): 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
Yeah, she's right. You can't treat people like garbage and worship God AT THE SAME TIME.

But you can worship God before or afterwards right?

So i guess Buhari will worship God after this ill treatment, or has he already worshipped God?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari by CutenaijaMedia(m): 11:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
Who go advertise here grin
Re: You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari by BOOOMNAIJA: 11:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
SHE AND THOSE WHACK LINES SHES DROPPED ARE AS IRRELEVANT AS HER FATHER AND HIS COWS...

I JUST NEED LIKES, THAT'S WHY I OPENED THIS THREAD.... SHOW A BROTHER SOME LOVE, I'M DYING FOR ATTENTION.

ANYONE WHO HAS CLICKED ON LIKE, POVERTY WILL BE FAR FROM U AND UR GENERATION.... AMEN

IF I GET THE MOST LIKES ON THIS PAGE, I PROMISE EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON FRONTPAGE 10K EACH AND I ALSO PROMISE TO STOP BEING A MISOGYNIST.... BUT THAT'S ONLY IF I GET THE MOST LIKES ON THIS PAGE, REMEMBER.

308 Likes 16 Shares

Re: You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari by helinues: 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
And who is she referring to? Her dad

9 Likes

Re: You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari by Slymonster(m): 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
I guess the message is to her old man

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari by ogbonti: 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
zahra, as Buhari's daughter has no right, no "locus standi" to spew out moral codes or advise relating to leadership ethics or regular human relationship, when her own father MUMU-MADU violates every tenet of it. what temerity, what bullshit !

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari by three: 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2019

Quod Erat Demonstrandum - QED

Jeffizy thanks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2019
No doubt , you are referring to Him ; Your daddy; thier President

9 Likes

Re: You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari by stephleena(f): 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2019
Buhari Comman carry ur shades mbok

5 Likes

Re: You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari by princeade86(m): 11:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
Tell that to ur father.

6 Likes

Re: You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari by lastmessenger: 11:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
Tell that to your devilish hearted father of yours

3 Likes

Re: You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari by FreemanUYB(m): 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
she is actually referring to her father !!!!
Meanwhile !!!!

BUHARI
BUHARI
BUHARI
BUHARI

THUNDER FIRE YOU!!!
AND KEEP FIRING YOU NOW AND ALWAYS!!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari by Ellie01: 11:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
Bullshit, do like ur mum.......tel ur father he is d devil

2 Likes

Re: You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari by sodiqapril(m): 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
but ur father does, so we conclude he doesn't worship God

2 Likes

Re: You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
How many people has she employed?
Re: You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
Where are the afonja idiots out there waiting in line to defend her?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari by Delejumi(m): 11:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
Good day friends, you can please spare me 1-2 minutes to check this survey.
I'll greatly appreciate it.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeQ-tK_ZFeuRJ6KY1W0nVHK0D3KUgV3p1G45ccfHU2TGKAEfQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari by degamemaster(m): 11:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
She is referring to her stupid and lifeless dullard of a father.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari by meKdollz(m): 11:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
Re: You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari by Admitwithschola: 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
Please read the below post and send to people that fully meet the specs.

https://www.nairaland.com/5127597/softer-tester-quality-assurance-job
Re: You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari by Emmzy201(m): 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
SHE AND THOSE WHACK LINES SHES DROPPED ARE AS IRRELEVANT AS HER FATHER AND HIS COWS...

I JUST NEED LIKES, THAT'S WHY I OPENED THIS THREAD.... SHOW A BROTHER SOME LOVE, I'M DYING FOR ATTENTION.
do fast and die biko
am dying for party jollof
Re: You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari by SarkinYarki: 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
Just see how she is refering to her father
Re: You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari by BOOOMNAIJA: 11:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
Emmzy201:

do fast and die biko
am dying for party jollof
do fast and die biko
I'm dying to wash the plate.

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari by fatiuogidan: 11:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nigerians has a long way to go, we still lack moral and ethical values, why will you be insulting someone's father like this, if the President were to be your father, would you allow some to be insulting him. Let grow up and change our thinking.

5 Likes

Re: You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari by Emmzy201(m): 11:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
do fast and die biko I'm dying to wash the plate.
craze. grin grin grin
Re: You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari by Champagnegold: 11:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
Zahra you are referring to your dad about u don join evangelism group for mosque.

Go preach to your dad and Yusuf ur brother wey fall for power bike.

pls whoever drop this in fp show biko remove it.

2 Likes

Re: You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari by Ogaga87(m): 11:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
Hope she is not referring to Jubril

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos / Student Who Created Jonathan Parody Twitter Account Detained For 54 Days / There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.