Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

In Need Of A Company To Volunteer. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Need Of A Company To Volunteer. (491 Views)

Is It Right For A Company To Seize The Tips Given To Workers By Customers? / Mention The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria, & Give Reasons. / Application is now Opened To Apply as a Volunteer at Hope For Us Charity - NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Company To Volunteer. by donphosphate(m): 9:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
I am graduate of mechanical engineering and I have my discharge certificate. I need an engineering company where I can leverage acquired academic knowledge and work experience. I am a very committed and devoted person. I put in all my best in order to achieve my aim and objective at that point in time. my greatest strength is ability to work with team, willingness to learn and be trained and give careful attention to details. I will be glad if I can get a company that will challenge me beyond my best. I have little knowledge of 3Ds max and good knowledge of project management using the typical method of Gantt chart and also Agile project management techniques.
Re: In Need Of A Company To Volunteer. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hmmmm
When you say volunteer, do you mean free of charge ?
Re: In Need Of A Company To Volunteer. by donphosphate(m): 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
Cacawa2:
Hmmmm When you say volunteer, do you mean free of charge ?
Yes
Re: In Need Of A Company To Volunteer. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
donphosphate:
Yes
DO YOU KNOW IT WAS ME THAT CALLED
Re: In Need Of A Company To Volunteer. by donphosphate(m): 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
Cacawa2:
DO YOU KNOW IT WAS ME THAT CALLED
yes I am much aware

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why You Should Own A Blog In 2019 / Highest Paying Job In Nigeria Currently / 20 Job Vacancies Worth Application In Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.