Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Zamfara Gold Must Be Shared By All - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Gold Must Be Shared By All (3890 Views)

Bandits Kill 22 At Zamfara Gold Mine / Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zamfara Gold Must Be Shared By All by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
According to some information the gold in zamfara can turn Nigeria to Dubai.

Buhari and the north is trying to hide this blessing from the south.

We don't care if Hausa's killed their self on this gold, what matters is one Nigeria and the resources should be used to developed the south

23 Likes

Re: Zamfara Gold Must Be Shared By All by limeta(f): 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
Good Lord
She una don see how Muslims be

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara Gold Must Be Shared By All by mightyhaze: 10:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
Alahaji dey flex him gold,..but south oil,ports and heavy taxes on alchohol na for general flexing,..with alahaji still taking the lion share. Na wa for waya road o !

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zamfara Gold Must Be Shared By All by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
The gold in Zamfara belongs to the Bonny people in Niger Delta. Let us exploit it fully and if possible relocate the people. We need to concession it to South African mining companies to mine the gold and let all 36 states share the resources. No more illegal mining just as illegal bunckering is a crime. We are willing to create Solid mineral development authority (SMDA) to receive 13% derivation fund for ecological plundering!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Gold Must Be Shared By All by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
una think say Aboki no get sense?

He go hide em own

follow share your own wella.. through the help of their southern slaves

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Gold Must Be Shared By All by backnbeta(f): 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
Do you know how long they've been mining their gold codedly? They share the oil from South but can't share their gold...selfish lot.

18 Likes

Re: Zamfara Gold Must Be Shared By All by enemybulldozer(m): 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
We the SS crew over to you grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Zamfara Gold Must Be Shared By All by Chipink(f): 10:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
enemybulldozer:
We the SS crew over to you grin grin grin

Lol, did they really find gold in zamfara?
Re: Zamfara Gold Must Be Shared By All by Blue3k(m): 10:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
Lol you guys are a funny set of people. You guys are hyper fixed on illegal mining in north but ignore it in your backyard. Illegal mining is a nation wide issue. The revenue is aready shared like everything else its just negligible.

Niger State is the leading destination for illegal mining of solid minerals in Nigeria, the Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative announced on Thursday.

NEITI further stated that five other states including Plateau, Ebonyi, Imo, Enugu and Zamfara were among the leading destinations for illegal mining activities across the country.

Pictures of illegal mine in Ebonyi:

Women and children working in a lead mine in Enyingba

Children taking turns to fetch stones out of the pit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqinVkxxg4Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap4zkZiGqD4

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Gold Must Be Shared By All by Warship: 10:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
Blue3k:
Lol you guys are a funny set of people. You guys are hyper fixed on illegal mining in north but ignore it in your backyard. Illegal mining is a nation wide issue. The revenue is aready shared like everything else its just negligible.

Pictures of illegal mine in Ebonyi:

Women and children working in a lead mine in Enyingba

Children taking turns to fetch stones out of the pit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqinVkxxg4Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap4zkZiGqD4

Afonjas will always defend their masters.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara Gold Must Be Shared By All by Blue3k(m): 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
Warship:

Afonjas will always defend their masters.

Hypocrites always criticize others but wont address their own faults. Its easy to spot you clowns.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara Gold Must Be Shared By All by enemybulldozer(m): 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
Chipink:

Lol, did they really find gold in zamfara?
Do you think it's a lie??

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Gold Must Be Shared By All by Chipink(f): 10:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Do you think it's a lie??

no I'm just asking now I Neva heard
Re: Zamfara Gold Must Be Shared By All by Blue3k(m): 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
Chipink:

Yes gold is mined in various states in Nigerian and have been for a long time. Precious stones likr rubies are mined in Kano. All this information is available at NBS.

Re: Zamfara Gold Must Be Shared By All by enemybulldozer(m): 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
Chipink:

Ok, there is gold in commercial quantity in zamfara state and they've been mining it secretly for God knows how long without bringing the proceeds to the national table.

7 Likes

Re: Zamfara Gold Must Be Shared By All by fk001(m): 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2019
The Gold is so small it will not be enough to share with the whole country but the Oyel plenty na.

We still dey look for oyel in the North, we promise to share with the south and also repay you if found.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Gold Must Be Shared By All by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
Blue3k:

Yes gold is mined in various states in Nigerian and have been for a long time. Precious stones likr rubies are mined in Kano. All this information is available at NBS.
I'm 100% sure you are a Yoruba man, running up and down defending the enemy

8 Likes

Re: Zamfara Gold Must Be Shared By All by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 10, 2019
fk001:
The Gold is so small it will not be enough to share with the whole country but the Oyel plenty na.

We still dey look for oyel in the North, we promise to share with the south and also repay you if found.
lies. Institutions should be set up to milk the gold and give you people 13% of it

8 Likes

Re: Zamfara Gold Must Be Shared By All by Blue3k(m): 11:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
Igbobyblood:
I'm 100% sure you are a Yoruba man, running up and down defending the enemy

Lol you're just an ignorant hypocrite like the rest of the clowns posting threads about a topic you know nothing about. Lol you clowns wont even attempt to debunk any facts.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Gold Must Be Shared By All by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
Blue3k:

Lol you're just an ignorant hypocrite like the rest of the clowns posting threads about a topic you know nothing about. Lol you clowns wont even attempt to debunk any facts.
facts kee you their.

Zamfara gold is Nigeria gold

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Gold Must Be Shared By All by Blue3k(m): 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
Igbobyblood:
facts kee you their.

Zamfara gold is Nigeria gold

Lol the revenue already shared. Yet the 13% derivation is yet to apply to solid minerals. Nigeria only made N2.97 billion on mining revenue ehat windfall are u expecting? You clowns are something else.

Now explain why you dont care about illegal mining on your back yard.

Niger State is the leading destination for illegal mining of solid minerals in Nigeria, the Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative announced on Thursday.

NEITI further stated that five other states including Plateau, Ebonyi, Imo, Enugu and Zamfara were among the leading destinations for illegal mining activities across the country.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Gold Must Be Shared By All by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
Blue3k:

Lol the revenue already shared. Yet the 13% derivation is yet to apply to solid minerals. Nigeria only made N2.97 billion on mining revenue ehat windfall are u expecting? You clowns are something else.

Now explain why you dont care about illegal mining on your back yard.

oga stop crying.

One Nigeria, gold must be shared by all

12 Likes

Re: Zamfara Gold Must Be Shared By All by SarkinYarki: 11:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
Blue3k:

This one is a ruse and clearly understated, the point is that the North manages to hide unregulated mining practices worth billions of dollars while declaring about 3 million dollars officially

13 Likes

Re: Zamfara Gold Must Be Shared By All by Blue3k(m): 11:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
Igbobyblood:
oga stop crying.

One Nigeria, gold must be shared by all

Lol it already is. Look it up instead of being willfully ignorant.

SarkinYarki:

This one is a ruse and clearly understated, the point is that the North manages to hide unregulated mining practices worth billions of dollars while declaring about 3 million dollars officially

Fact is illegal mining issue all over nation. All the states lose because of lack law enforcement. You guys pretend its only in the north while ignoring your backyards. Stop making up conspiracy theories they arent hiding anything. Illegal miners are like drug dealers they dont report anything to anybody. Unless you can say the SE is also doing the most.

The clown op cant even admit really believes the revenue isnt shared. I really dont understand why you guys pontificate on topic you know nothing about.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Gold Must Be Shared By All by Almaiga: 5:54am On Apr 11, 2019
Igbobyblood:
According to some information the gold in zamfara can turn Nigeria to Dubai.

Buhari and the north is trying to hide this blessing from the south.

We don't care if Hausa's killed their self on this gold, what matters is one Nigeria and the resources should be used to developed the south

We are saving it for the rainy days, when the Oil in the South South is finished. Nigeria will have something to fall to.

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara Gold Must Be Shared By All by dreamwords: 9:12am On Apr 11, 2019
Afonjas are the problem in south, send them to north ,we are happy people already
Re: Zamfara Gold Must Be Shared By All by lereinter(m): 9:35am On Apr 11, 2019
No

Resources control should start, north hold your gold south hold your oil

Let re-structure start

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Gold Must Be Shared By All by Blue3k(m): 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2019
oshokomole:
[s][/s]Shut your stinking mouth

I see facts hurt hypocritical people like you. Illegal mining ok when you do it. Lol you clowns really believed mining revenue isn't shared. Why do you clowns pontificate on topics you know nothing about.

Re: Zamfara Gold Must Be Shared By All by Blue3k(m): 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2019
oshokomole:
[s][/s]I repeat shut your stinking mouth.

Lol make me hypocrite. Send the ipob army after me. I'll be waiting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

GTB Vs Innoson: Courts Grants Innoson Chairman To Take Over Bank Over Debt / TY Danjuma Under Fire Over Inciting Statements On Nigeria's Unity / How To Validate NIN Free ( National Identification Number)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.