Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling (53486 Views)

Chris Smalling completes permanent move to Roma From Manchester United / Smalling Reveals What Messi & Suarez Will Do To Man Utd / Choirul Huda: Indonesian Goalkeeper Dies After Collision With Team-mate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by Xbell: 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
Meanwhile in other news: you can get your latest movies and TV series all in HD quality at a very affordable price. For more enquires cal/whatsapp 07088227142
Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by updatechange(m): 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
He already promised that

2 Likes

Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by teniolav: 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
fowlyansh181:
He will take his revenge in the second leg
messi is not the type
Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by Kharol1234: 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
dats y e no play wel as 1 eye don swell na God go punish smallin e wan kil our G.O.A.T

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by Teeklef(m): 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
CuntMiner:
dis isnt laliga where u thrash eibar 6-1...
Man u 1 VS 6 Man city, na LA Liga abi? Mtchewww.

9 Likes

Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by Baselm: 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:
Nice one

Manchester United really did a great job tonight.. Hatets thought we would be disgraced with like 3 goals upwards but it was just a goal to nil which isn't really bad.. If we could go to the 2nd leg with more enthusiasm and team spirit, we could pull off a stunt there..

For sure i know its gonna be difficult beating Barca at Camp Nou, but it's football and anything is possible... GGMU!

If only u knew how poor Barca had been in away games in UCL knockout stages, u will cover your face in shame. 90minutes at home, no shot on target and ure here blabbing, I can't remember the last time barca won an away UCL knockout tie. They play safe away and blow people off at the camp nou

22 Likes

Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by Baselm: 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
nurufirst:
27th of April

Pray for us

I would have been angry but they are beautiful pictures, I particularly love your outfit in the first picture. Happy married life in advance

1 Like

Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by wakes: 10:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
Sowi
Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by martineverest(m): 10:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
useless English noisemakers...manu didn't record any short on target.

1 Like

Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by Ewedegubbler: 10:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:
Nice one

Manchester United really did a great job tonight.. Haters thought we would be disgraced with like 3 goals upwards but it was just a goal to nil which isn't really bad.. If we could go to the 2nd leg with more enthusiasm and team spirit, we could pull off a stunt there..

For sure i know its gonna be difficult beating Barca at Camp Nou, but it's football and anything is possible... GGMU!

Barca doesn't normally go full monte on away games in the champions league. wait for your koboko at Camp nou... na there una go collect serious punishment..

10 Likes

Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by Abortedfetus(m): 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
Kunleforreal:
SWAP YOUR DEAD OR SERIOUSLY FAULTY LAPTOP WITH A PERFECTLY WORKING LAPTOP HERE

I am very happy to tell you that you can now swap your dead (damaged) laptop with a perfectly working laptop at affordable price. This means that you can now add money to that your dead or seriously faulty (scrap) laptop in order to get a perfectly working used laptop at affordable price. I offer swapping on both foreign and Nigerian Used laptops at considerate price.

I allow this service because I buy dead or condemned laptop for part only.

NOTE: Only dead or seriously faulty laptop (scrap) is allowed to be swapped with a perfectly working Foreign or Nigerian Used laptop (depending on your budget). It is also for people in Lagos only unless if outsider can come to Lagos.

You can also buy directly from me without swapping even if you are outside Lagos.

PHONE NUMBER: 09038748895 OR 08178664967

WHATSAPP NUMBER: 08178664967

TELEGRAM NUMBER : 09038748895

OFFICE ADDRESS: 8, New Balogun Street, Fadeyi, Lagos

please, call or Whatsapp me before coming to my office.

For available laptops and other services, visit my blog : https://kunlesscommunications..com.ng/?m=1
so u can get information from the hard drive.
Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by splendorian(m): 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
Messi ooooo...they want to stop you from lifting this trophy abi
Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by martineverest(m): 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:
Nice one

Manchester United really did a great job tonight.. Haters thought we would be disgraced with like 3 goals upwards but it was just a goal to nil which isn't really bad.. If we could go to the 2nd leg with more enthusiasm and team spirit, we could pull off a stunt there..

great job with no shot on target?

3 Likes

Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by souljaslim(m): 11:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
And have never played in Premier League

GOAT level
Yeah yeah yeah na him top am...na only am dey the list ...he don score one very bad header against united for a short man...this season United will play champions league for final. better to die there than to not make top 4

1 Like

Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by shogsman(m): 11:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:
Nice one

You have spoken with sense,I'm a Barcelona fan though so I wish man u great misfortunes at camp nou.

5 Likes

Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
shogsman:

You have spoken with sense,I'm a Barcelona fan though.

Thanks bro... May the best team win at the end smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by martineverest(m): 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
CuntMiner:
dis isnt laliga where u thrash eibar 6-1...
Barca haven't thrashed any team by 6 this season.....mind u,no la Liga have ever played Barca with no shot of target...arsenal and Manu played with no shot on target

5 Likes

Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by ipledge10(m): 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
Are u sure u watched the match ?
NotBeenPaid:

Pogba was missing in action, for a moment I thought he was the ref tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by Earlystar698(m): 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ramose

Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by blazer2018: 11:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
That still won't stop him from netting a brace next week...the guy is a demon...even injuries can't stop him...he's a god.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by Eberex(m): 11:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:
Nice one

Keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:09pm On Apr 10, 2019
Eberex:

Keep dreaming

Truly, English is really hard and not for everyone.... I can see that you're an example of those people who can't comprehend simple English write up.. Don't worry, you'll be fine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by olagbola45(m): 11:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:
Nice one

You will suffer at d real theater of dreams d nou camp biggest stadium in Europe....ur boys will run like person wey won shit but he no go sabi toilet

Ask Chelsea ask Lyon ask d psg dat u beat....you gonna b thrashed at nou camp cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by EarthKing(m): 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:
Nice one

. In Gim Beglin's voice "losing a goal to nill is so gulling " If you are a PES fan, you'd know.
Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:
Nice one

Even b4 u start dreaming ul wake,al these rubbish players u parade,u think its brighton or west ham, football is not about hope.your dream ended tonight.

1 Like

Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by 1Straff: 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2019
Watch how Messi sustained his nose injury http:///ujl14y
Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by checkolatunji: 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:
Nice one

Keep deceiving yourself, you think say Barca na Psg?

Shior

1 Like

Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by mvem(m): 11:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
EdiskyHarry:
Him think say na La Liga him dey play
...watch him score a hatrick next week against utd... He does not disappoint against utd... 2009,2011....
Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by Delejumi(m): 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
Good day friends, you can please spare me 1-2 minutes to check this survey.
I'll greatly appreciate it.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeQ-tK_ZFeuRJ6KY1W0nVHK0D3KUgV3p1G45ccfHU2TGKAEfQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by selemo: 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
pickatyou:
Who saw CR7's goal.

I am sure messi didn't
And so what?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling by Encapsulate: 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
When I think of premier league, I remember the Chestbeaters here in 9ja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay / Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) / Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.