Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Buhari Please LOOT And Be Fast. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Please LOOT And Be Fast. (538 Views)

I Regret Working For Buhari, Please Forgive Me - Sarki Begs Nigerians / Breakdown Of $3.65 Billion Abacha's Recovered Loot And Their Sources / Buhari Please Save Us We Need Your Help Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Please LOOT And Be Fast. by mekaboy(m): 10:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
Please LOOT and be fast, millions of graduates are trooping out of the university to meet the millions who have lost jobs in the first four years of your administration.

Foreign companies are leaving. Everyday one terrible ranking or the other.

I don't know human beings and chicken which one is more valuable in Nigeria today.

The security agencies themselves have turned to something else.

If looting is what it will take you to do the right thing a remedy the situation we find ourselves under your administration, PLEASE LOOT.

You have our permission.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Please LOOT And Be Fast. by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Please LOOT And Be Fast. by dokyOloye: 1:31am On Apr 11, 2019
Lolz
Re: Buhari Please LOOT And Be Fast. by nijabazaar: 7:03am On Apr 11, 2019
Seconded
Re: Buhari Please LOOT And Be Fast. by mightyhaze: 7:34am On Apr 11, 2019
But under buhari,the greatest looting is ongoing. While he is still as slow as hell in delivering simple democracy dividends..
Re: Buhari Please LOOT And Be Fast. by APCsupporter: 8:12am On Apr 11, 2019
We that voted for him want him to be slow

(1) (Reply)

... / President Buhari Give $500,000 To Guinea Bissau For Elections / Stop Blaming Colonialism And Slavery For Africa Poverty - Professor Lumumba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.