Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,880 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Buhari Please Save Us We Need Your Help Right Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Please Save Us We Need Your Help Right Now (528 Views)

Tinubu CSU Certificate Fraud: “Save Us From Disgrace", Eze Chukwuemeka / I Regret Working For Buhari, Please Forgive Me - Sarki Begs Nigerians / 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Please Save Us We Need Your Help Right Now by Resurrection212: 10:21am On Apr 06, 2021
Are you not be surprised that ESN terrorist. Haven't strike in Anambra or Enugu State ,Do you want to know why this kanu terrorist group concentrate their attack mainly in imo state ...Basically because of our oil well we have been telling this terrorist group to leave our state and look elsewhere Because imo state can't be part of their evil republic of biafra .

We are not biafra you will surprised if referendum is conducted majority imolite will vote against Biafra we are not going anywhere we love Nigeria.

I am urging president Mohammodu Buhari to deploy soldiers to imo state please save a souls. If you're from imo state and you support what this terrorist called ESN are currently doing you are a bastard.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Please Save Us We Need Your Help Right Now by Hardgun: 10:25am On Apr 06, 2021
Na only one resurrection I know, not you bro
Re: Buhari Please Save Us We Need Your Help Right Now by Elvictor: 10:26am On Apr 06, 2021
snap your international passport and Buhari will do that
Re: Buhari Please Save Us We Need Your Help Right Now by Resurrection212: 10:30am On Apr 06, 2021
Is this how you talk to your Husband at home only if you're a female and you are not fake disguise to be female , use men for their money.
AGNESikpuNNU:
The Soldiers will first be deployed in your mother's smelly Toto and shred it like suya meat on sticks b4 grilling.
Re: Buhari Please Save Us We Need Your Help Right Now by Resurrection212: 10:32am On Apr 06, 2021
Please leave my name for now let us fight this ESN terrorist group.
Hardgun:
Na only one resurrection I know, not you bro
Re: Buhari Please Save Us We Need Your Help Right Now by duro4chang(m): 10:33am On Apr 06, 2021
Buhari who can't help himself now. You better help yourself.
Re: Buhari Please Save Us We Need Your Help Right Now by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 10:36am On Apr 06, 2021
Resurrection212:
Is this how you talk to your Husband at home only if you're a female and you are not fake disguise to be female , use men for their money.
I don't quote men with zero honor. I never quoted you. No woman of honor will contract marriage with a hungry, petty and anything goes mind like u.
Now get lost from my mention!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Please Save Us We Need Your Help Right Now by Resurrection212: 10:40am On Apr 06, 2021
Come to inner room.
AGNESikpuNNU:

I don't quote men with zero honor. I never quoted you. No woman of honor will contract marriage with a hungry, petty and anything goes mind like u.
Now get lost from my mention!!!
Re: Buhari Please Save Us We Need Your Help Right Now by Resurrection212: 10:41am On Apr 06, 2021
Who is telling you that.
duro4chang:
Buhari who can't help himself now. You better help yourself.
Re: Buhari Please Save Us We Need Your Help Right Now by duro4chang(m): 10:44am On Apr 06, 2021
Resurrection212:
Who is telling you that.
The situation is beyond his power. Can't you see for your self?
Re: Buhari Please Save Us We Need Your Help Right Now by Hardgun: 11:03am On Apr 06, 2021
Resurrection212:
Please leave my name for now let us fight this ESN terrorist group.
I'm a pure yoruba boy,and i can boldly say this people are not terrorists

1 Like

Re: Buhari Please Save Us We Need Your Help Right Now by johnmartus(m): 11:10am On Apr 06, 2021
Well that's my opinion too. State of emergency should be declared in imo state Ebonyi.
Re: Buhari Please Save Us We Need Your Help Right Now by dnawah(m): 11:14am On Apr 06, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
The Soldiers will first be deployed in your mother's smelly Toto and shred it like suya meat on sticks b4 grilling.
na wa u o!
Re: Buhari Please Save Us We Need Your Help Right Now by Resurrection212: 11:45am On Apr 06, 2021
You are a Yoruba kindly face your region. Did AmontekuAmonteku terrorising your region this way.
Hardgun:

I'm a pure yoruba boy,and i can boldly say this people are not terrorists
Re: Buhari Please Save Us We Need Your Help Right Now by Tranquillity360: 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2021
Ewudu is smelling here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Please Save Us We Need Your Help Right Now by otosa(m): 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2021
Resurrection212:
Are you not be surprised that ESN terrorist. Haven't strike in Anambra or Enugu State ,Do you want to know why this kanu terrorist group concentrate their attack mainly in imo state ...Basically because of our oil well we have been telling this terrorist group to leave our state and look elsewhere Because imo state can't be part of their evil republic of biafra .

We are not biafra you will surprised if referendum is conducted majority imolite will vote against Biafra we are not going anywhere we love Nigeria.

I am urging president Mohammodu Buhari to deploy soldiers to imo state please save a souls. If you're from imo state and you support what this terrorist called ESN are currently doing you are a bastard.
Ok! Stop making noise. Instead, beg that federal government to conduct the referendum and I think this will settle the matter. The fact need to be told, agitation will increase in as much the government refuse to do the needful. Let the Government conduct the referendum as-sap to settle the matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Please Save Us We Need Your Help Right Now by Resurrection212: 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2021
And if referendum conducted and the number of no supersede the yes .the no should relocate to somewhere else because they will be declare terrorist enemy of state.
otosa:
Ok! Stop making noise. Instead, beg that federal government to conduct the referendum and I think this will settle the matter. The fact need to be told, agitation will increase in as much the government refuse to do the needful. Let the Government conduct the referendum as-sap to settle the matter.
Re: Buhari Please Save Us We Need Your Help Right Now by Resurrection212: 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2021
undecided ewedu with what's happening here.
Tranquillity360:
Ewudu is smelling here.
Re: Buhari Please Save Us We Need Your Help Right Now by Tranquillity360: 12:33pm On Apr 06, 2021
Resurrection212:
undecided ewedu with what's happening here.
Stop talking your mouth is smelling Ewuducheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Please Save Us We Need Your Help Right Now by Resurrection212: 12:54pm On Apr 06, 2021
Look this is not a joke matter.
Tranquillity360:
Stop talking your mouth is smelling Ewuducheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Please Save Us We Need Your Help Right Now by Fabulousl0l(m): 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2021
Resurrection212:

Yoruba Muslim, your wish
Very soon, the Christian Yoruba will chase all of you to Kwara
Re: Buhari Please Save Us We Need Your Help Right Now by Resurrection212: 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2021
What is this one saying now.
Fabulousl0l:

Yoruba Muslim, your wish
Re: Buhari Please Save Us We Need Your Help Right Now by Resurrection212: 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2021
abughi m onye Yoruba n'uche okwu gi.
Fabulousl0l:

Yoruba Muslim, your wish

(1) (Reply)

Pantami Claims That There Is No Turning Back On NIN And SIM Verification. / NNAMDI KANU! COME COPY COPY THIS! IT'S LNC - NINAS STRATEGY!!! / Pity The Nigeria Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.