Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Nothing Is Working On Me. Please Help!!!!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nothing Is Working On Me. Please Help!!!!!! (1288 Views)

Young Man Electrocuted While Working On A Building In Benue State (photos) / Israeli Scientists Claim It’s ‘pure Luck’ They Were Working On COVID-19 Vaccine / Two Men Electrocuted While Working On Bank Building In Jos (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Is Working On Me. Please Help!!!!!! by SoCurious: 6:27am On Apr 11, 2019
Good day all. I'm a young dude in my mid twenties.

Over time, I've added excessive. And anytime I try to shed weight , I tend to even gain more. Most times even without eating I do have bloated. It's becoming so embarrassing.

I've been to hospital to complain was placed on drugs, nothing worked!!!
And anytime I use herbs (agbo) to make me purge, it just won't work for me. Things that work for people don't work for me even if I use overdose.

Recently, I finished a bottle of "fijk flusher" within three days. Instead of going lean, I still added weight.

PS: I don't eat much too..

Tried lot of exercises too.. Nothing worked.

Nothing seems to be working for me.

I know something is wrong. But, I don't know what is wrong.. Please help me as I'm growing so big more than my age.

I'm feeling insecure about my look and thus making me feel depressed. Health practitioners in the house, Please help a brother .

Will be glad if this can make front page.. Thanks in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Is Working On Me. Please Help!!!!!! by Nwodosis(m): 6:34am On Apr 11, 2019
"NEXT LEVEL" may do the the magic!
Re: Nothing Is Working On Me. Please Help!!!!!! by daddytime(m): 6:51am On Apr 11, 2019
Let's see your pic...

Weren't you diagnosed at the hospital or they just handed you drugs without first ascertaining what could be wrong with you?

It could be a problem with your digestive systems not working at optimum.

I am not a doctor o, go seek help from a qualified medical practitioner.
Re: Nothing Is Working On Me. Please Help!!!!!! by greatnaija01: 6:52am On Apr 11, 2019
STEPS TO FOLLOW

1) get on instagram

2) FOLLOW Strictly_weightloss , shapeupwithmurphy

3) pay for their weightloss program and in a MONTH... you will realize changes.

4) if they dont work on you then go for FAT FREEZING in V.I Lagos. it will work but you may need to do it a couple of times.

SoCurious:

Over time, I've added excessive. And anytime I try to shed weight , I tend to even gain more. Most times even without eating I do have bloated. It's becoming so embarrassing.

And anytime I use herbs (agbo) to make me purge, it just won't work for me. Things that work for people don't work for me even if I use overdose.

Recently, I finished a bottle of "fijk flusher" within three days. Instead of going lean, I still added weight.

I know something is wrong. But, I don't know what is wrong.. Please help me as I'm growing so big more than my age.

I'm feeling insecure about my look and thus making me feel depressed. Health practitioners in the house, Please help a brother .

Re: Nothing Is Working On Me. Please Help!!!!!! by Redoil: 7:19am On Apr 11, 2019
I want to add weight how will i go about it
Re: Nothing Is Working On Me. Please Help!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 11, 2019
Go stay in ojuelegba for a month. Without I kobo. You go dey alright
Re: Nothing Is Working On Me. Please Help!!!!!! by lobell: 8:51am On Apr 11, 2019
Hormones not working as they should or working overtime.
Re: Nothing Is Working On Me. Please Help!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2019
Bros go and work out and stop making noise.

Look up stories of obese people who decided to lose weight and one thing you’d observe is it takes them an average of 8 months to 1 year before they actually start looking slim.

One thing you should note is nothing good comes easy.

Stop killing yourself and taking drugs. Stop starving yourself, eat like you normally would.

But for God’s sake wake up early in the morning and run until you soak the shirt you’re wearing. Go to the gym at least 3 times a week and lift/push weights for more effective results. Build your muscles while you’re burning the fat.

Don’t starve yourself, you need energy to run and build these muscles. You also need the protein to grow muscles.

It is not easy. It is hard. And I’m sure you’ll quit, unless of course you prove me wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Is Working On Me. Please Help!!!!!! by alabidayo(m): 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2019
Some people gain weight even without eating nourishing food, some are natural, why some need some pills to aid loosing weight couple with discipline interns of meals and daily routine, excess sugar too is bad, Magilim is the drug and include Colon tea to remove all the toxins in the body you'll be normal, WhatsApp on 08101673431 on how to get it and dosage.

Re: Nothing Is Working On Me. Please Help!!!!!! by salesmaraba: 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2019
SoCurious:

[b]PS: I don't eat much too..
[/RST OF ALL YOU NEED HORMONAL DRUGS THAT WILL HELP CORRECT SOME ABNORMAL HORMONES WHICH CAUSES YOUR WEIGHT GAIN, AFTER THAT YOU CAN BEGIN TO WORK ON YOUR WEIGHT. FORTUNATELY WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU TAKE CARE OF THAT WITH OUR 100% NATURAL THERAPY! CALL/WHATSAPP 08100784750

Re: Nothing Is Working On Me. Please Help!!!!!! by salesmaraba: 2:27pm On Apr 11, 2019
SoCurious:

FIRST OF ALL YOU NEED HORMONAL DRUGS THAT WILL HELP CORRECT SOME ABNORMAL HORMONES WHICH CAUSES YOUR WEIGHT GAIN, AFTER THAT YOU CAN BEGIN TO WORK ON YOUR WEIGHT. FORTUNATELY WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU TAKE CARE OF THAT WITH OUR 100% NATURAL THERAPY! CALL/WHATSAPP 08100784750
Re: Nothing Is Working On Me. Please Help!!!!!! by tianaadams(f): 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
It's simple, just Holla @beambeverage on IG or call 08115600542...

Thier stuff works, you'll start seeing changes in 2 to 3 weeks of using the products
Re: Nothing Is Working On Me. Please Help!!!!!! by NAJALYN: 10:59pm On Apr 11, 2019
Re: Nothing Is Working On Me. Please Help!!!!!! by Luther0luther: 9:56am On Oct 20, 2022
salesmaraba:

FIRST OF ALL YOU NEED HORMONAL DRUGS THAT WILL HELP CORRECT SOME ABNORMAL HORMONES WHICH CAUSES YOUR WEIGHT GAIN, AFTER THAT YOU CAN BEGIN TO WORK ON YOUR WEIGHT. FORTUNATELY WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU TAKE CARE OF THAT WITH OUR 100% NATURAL THERAPY! CALL/WHATSAPP 08100784750

This is actually the best answer to the poster's quagmire. Hormonal issues should be looked at when all other attempts at treating excess weight fails.
Re: Nothing Is Working On Me. Please Help!!!!!! by aiyornim: 10:46am On Oct 20, 2022
How's your blood sugar level? Have you gone for a hormonal test? What's your eating habit like? It's not by starving yourself that you'd get weight loss results, sometimes when we do that, we tend to over eat when we eventually have a meal. The key is portion control, and exercise. You don't necessarily need to lifts heavy weight or do strenuous exercises except you're trying to tone your muscle or build muscle mass. All you need to do us to take long walks, 30minutes to one hour of walking. You can stroll or di power walking. Swimming is also another option as you use every muscle in your body. Also do breathing exercises and intermittent fasting has also been known to be helpful. Having said all of this,and see a medical practitioner, and a nutritionist. The medical practitioner for a full body check up and to get your hormones check to seee why you're gaining excessive weight. It can be as a result of hormonal in balance, also to make sure that your heart and other organs are not suffering due to the weight gain. You can seek help on the Outpost health platform, there are doctors and nutritionist on there and even lifestyle coaches. Just download the app from the playstore and start
Re: Nothing Is Working On Me. Please Help!!!!!! by ConfidentialDoc: 11:34am On Oct 20, 2022
SoCurious:

Desperate times need desperate measures...

Contact us privately via confidentialdoc88.ng@gmail.com
Re: Nothing Is Working On Me. Please Help!!!!!! by Akatta(m): 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
Worry no more as there's solution at hand now. Burn excess fat now with FIX-IT TEA

Re: Nothing Is Working On Me. Please Help!!!!!! by Akatta(m): 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
Contact 08035152399
Re: Nothing Is Working On Me. Please Help!!!!!! by imagrg(m): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
Me too grin
Redoil:
I want to add weight how will i go about it

(1) (Reply)

Anxiety And Depression / Top Health Blogs In Nigeria For Daily Tips / Please Help, Rashes/reactions Around My Lap/scrotum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.