Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. (35633 Views)

WAEC GCE Result 2017 Is Out, 26% Passed | See How To Check Result Here / JAMB To Enforce Provision Of O-Level Results Before Admission / Jamb Re Uploading Of O Level Result Is Closing Tooday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by JohnnA1: 11:07am On May 30, 2023
Baruwaaaaa:
1. Go to a cyber cafe
2. Ask them if they do GCE biometric, if yes get it done
3. Proceed to the bank to buy GCE PIN or log on to remita.net to purchase GCE EPIN
4. Enter the EPIN to your generated profile during capturing
5. Follow the steps to complete your GCE registration.
Thanks.
So I can do the biometric BEFORE I buy the pin?
Pls, how much do Cafes charge for this?

1 Like

Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 12:09pm On Jun 02, 2023
It is relative depending on the location
#1000-1500 at most
JohnnA1:
Thanks.
So I can do the biometric BEFORE I buy the pin?
Pls, how much do Cafes charge for this?
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 12:12pm On Jun 02, 2023
NECO SSCE internal registration has been extended.

The new registration deadline is now Saturday, 10th June 2023, which provides additional time for schools to complete their registration process.
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 1:18pm On Jun 06, 2023
Schools of Nursing and Health Technology that their forms are currently on

Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by cokhale(m): 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2023
Baruwaaaaa:
This is serious!
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2023
Sale of forms for 2023 GCE second series to commence 10th of July, 2023
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
GCE second series August/September registration to commence 10th of July, 2023.
See attachment for more details.

Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Saemyhal(m): 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
Baruwaaaaa:
Schools of Nursing and Health Technology that their forms are currently on
Hello, is the Nursing form still on?
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2023
Which one of them?
Saemyhal:

Hello, is the Nursing form still on?
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
FLASH

WAEC RELEASES 2023 SSCE results

Candidates should log on to www.waecdirect.org and follow the guidelines.

Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 5:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
LASUSTECH 2023 POST UTME is OUT

Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by winningbt: 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2023
Please I will like to know when lautech post utme form will be available and also the cut off mark for my brother please
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 10:31am On Oct 23, 2023
WAEC FOR 2024 REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN IN ALL SCHOOLS

1 Like

Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2023
WAEC GOING DIGITAL

Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by JohnAOne: 8:32am On Dec 18, 2023
Baruwaaaaa:
WAEC GOING DIGITAL
When does registration start?
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 6:03pm On Jan 03
JAMB 2024 UPDATE

This is to inform all prospective 2024 UTME/DE candidates that creation of Profiles for registration has officially started, while the sale of application documents would commence on Monday 15 January, 2024.

Simply send NIN followed by the NIN numbers to 55019
eg NIN 12345678913

Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Warrior99: 11:18pm On Jan 03
Baruwaaaaa:
JAMB 2024 UPDATE

This is to inform all prospective 2024 UTME/DE candidates that creation of Profiles for registration has officially started, while the sale of application documents would commence on Monday 15 January, 2024.

Simply send NIN followed by the NIN numbers to 55019
eg NIN 12345678913
Boss, any info. about waec gce (1st series) registration?

Cafes have been saying biometrics portal is not going...

1 Like

Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 4:54pm On Jan 04
Standard Cyber Cafes should be able to do it
There are some softwares the cafe must put on the system for the Biometric to be accessible.
Also, the exam is partly CBT and Paper.
See the attached image below
Warrior99:
Boss, any info. about waec gce (1st series) registration?

Cafes have been saying biometrics portal is not going...

1 Like

Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by IQvectors: 6:41pm On Jan 04
Baruwaaaaa:
Standard Cyber Cafes should be able to do it
There are some softwares the cafe must put on the system for the Biometric to be accessible.
Also, the exam is partly CBT and Paper.
See the attached image below

Hi sir, when is waec(not gce) registration starting? and can someone who is already done with secondary school write it?
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 11:14pm On Jan 05
Yes you can re-write it
Registration was on since last year
There is one week left to the closure of the registration.
IQvectors:

Hi sir, when is waec(not gce) registration starting? and can someone who is already done with secondary school write it?
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by zigmatechconsul: 12:28am On Jan 06
Get the jamb cbt app for practice
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 11:54am On Jan 06
JAMB PROFILE UPDATE.

JAMB PROFILE CODE GENERATION, 2024.

The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced that 2024 UTME candidates can now start generating their Profile Codes.

The easiest way to get your jamb profile code is by dialing
*​55019*1*NIN# ie for eg
*​55019*1*12345678999#

Alternatively, you can follow the procedure below: Candidate should send his/her National Identification Number (NIN) by text (SMS) to 55019 or 66019 from his/her phone number e.g write the word “NIN” then space and add your 11-digit NIN Number and send to 55019 or 66019 in this format (NIN 00123456789).

After getting the profile code, what next? Candidate will present the profile code at the point of obtaining the JAMB form (Banks, MMOs, MFBs, Switches, USSD Partners). An ePIN will then be sent as a text message to the candidate’s Phone number The candidate will present the ePIN and profile code at any JAMB-accredited CBT Centre for registration.

PLEASE NOTE:
THOSE THAT HAVE DONE JAMB BEFORE DON'T NEED TO GENERATE PROFILE CODE AGAIN, THEY ARE EXPECTED TO USE FORMER GENERATED ONE FOR LAST 1, 2 OR 3YEARS AGO.
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 3:41pm On Jan 08
UPDATE ON 2024 UTME

Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 12:02pm On Jan 15
JAMB registration starts today
January 15, 2024.
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 7:14pm On Jan 22
UPDATE GCE first series

1 Like

Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by sketching: 10:56pm On Jan 22
Baruwaaaaa:
UPDATE ON 2024 UTME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjxOLN4E34U

A lot of candidates have issues registering due to NIN and incorrect info.
JAMB say don't hurry to register if your info do NOT match (as they try to resolve the issues with NIMC).

Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by OlalereBolutife: 5:58pm On Jan 23
Good evening. As we all know the JAMB for 12 years back was like you must pick one Federal University and one State University. Pls, is it still like that? My sister would love to write this year's JAMB and she was told that it is a must that she pick a Federal University when we are looking at telling her to pick two State Universities. I need advice, pls
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Warrior99: 5:02am On Jan 29
!
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Bened88(m): 12:48pm On Feb 03
Good evening.

Please, I went to register Jamb today and they requested for a hard copy of my SSCE to be uploaded at the jamb portal which I don't have at hand but I have the scores in my head thinking that will be okay.
They endend up registering as awaiting which normally, i finished secondary school in 2021 but I can't get the printout because I don't have the informations required.
Can I still upload the result after writing the exams? Hope this won't affect me in the admission process?
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 5:40pm On Feb 22
Apologies
I have not being online for a while
It is not
You can choose two state Universities as first and second choice
Mind you only the first University will offer her admission.
OlalereBolutife:
Good evening. As we all know the JAMB for 12 years back was like you must pick one Federal University and one State University. Pls, is it still like that? My sister would love to write this year's JAMB and she was told that it is a must that she pick a Federal University when we are looking at telling her to pick two State Universities. I need advice, pls
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 5:40pm On Feb 22
It is not and issue
You can upload your result after UTME exam
Bened88:
Good evening.

Please, I went to register Jamb today and they requested for a hard copy of my SSCE to be uploaded at the jamb portal which I don't have at hand but I have the scores in my head thinking that will be okay.
They endend up registering as awaiting which normally, i finished secondary school in 2021 but I can't get the printout because I don't have the informations required.
Can I still upload the result after writing the exams? Hope this won't affect me in the admission process?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo) / Photos Of Students Fleeing Schools In Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Over Vaccination / Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.