Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help (19125 Views)

Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual / Alex Unusual At 23: Alex Asogwa Celebrates Birthday Today / Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by Tessyama1: 8:16am On Apr 11, 2019
Former big brother Naija housemate, Alex Unusual has taken to Twitter to recount her experience with a young man who walked up to her for help while she was grocery shopping.

According to her she almost lost her cool. Read her story below...

"So today, something happened and I want to share.
I went grocery shopping and a young man walked up to me with shortbread in his hand and said "Aunty please I'm hungry but I don't have money to pay for this". I look at his hand, he wasn't even holding the small one �.

I asked " you don't have money to buy food and this is what you pick ? How much is it ?". He replied "I don't know ma". That "ma" made me feel this sense of responsibility to take care of people and i asked him to go and check the price so I'll pay.

He came back but this time , he came with an extra yogurt on the other hand and he in front of me, he put both in the say hand as he mumbled " they said I should ask them at the paying place". I had to speak to myself "Alex keep your cool!!! Don't get angry, nobody deserves it"

I got to "paying place" as he called it and we started to go through the (pim, pim, pim �) process. This boy expected me to check his own first �. I asked him to chill. He then tried to help me. Hiding my emotions as I smiled, I said "don't worry"

I was contemplating. �Should I teach him a lesson or not ?. I wanted to say "check the price of those two items, I'll buy you food that's worth the same amount but I was too tired for the lesson process and my heart won't let me ignore him.

After paying, he followed me. Why!!! �, why was he following me!!! �. He wanted money for transportation. The Alex in me set in as I couldn't conceal my utmost disgust anymore. I gave him a look that said it all and he left, surely to pester another pure heart.

In all, my mum was right. When you allow, they look for allowance. When you give allowance, then they demand allowances. Let's learn to cut our coat according to our size. I wish I told him that though.
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/alex-unusual-recounts-her-experience-with-a-young-man-who-asked-her-for-help.html

13 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by itspzpics(m): 8:46am On Apr 11, 2019
grin sad

See Some Sexy Photos of Alex as she display her sexy banging body in Sexy transparent outfit => HERE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 11, 2019
Such a decent begger grin

13 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by LisaAnne(f): 9:15am On Apr 11, 2019
oliver twist

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by IamD18: 9:26am On Apr 11, 2019
I doubt this, because the only help a man can demand from a prostitute is free sex.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by johnjunior39(m): 9:53am On Apr 11, 2019
The guy was just living his urge and hunger at the same time. Truth for me is that sometimes this people we tagged as beggers too want to taste things that are not rice and everyday food cos people give them this everyday. Aside the part that he asked for transport, I see no evil in what he did . Just maybe the guy was feeling safe with her already

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by Nobodyperson: 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2019
So what?
What's with women and gossip sef
Can't you just help somebody without making jest of them?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by Nativepriest: 12:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
She don even help her hungry family.... Next pls

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by Denikayan: 12:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
Tobi needs to fvck this girl again

She is on heat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by twerkjack: 12:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
In this society of ours

People don’t see begging as a disgusting thing that it is

HELP YOURSELFS

and stop fvcking giving excuses undecided

5 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by amaniro: 12:05pm On Apr 11, 2019
IamD18:
I doubt this, because the only help a man can demand from a prostitute is free sex.

You almost made sense. The latter of your write up was Unnecessary.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by bettinglord22: 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2019
You didnt tell him but u came here to tell Usundecided

2 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2019
give and it shall be given unto you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by yinkus6750(m): 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2019
That's what we call fine bara.
Hungry in a mall, not a restaurant.
Shortbread and yoghurt is now food.
Alex, u don fall mugun.

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by Factfinder1(m): 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2019
Lies and attention seeking trash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by Popmaster2019(f): 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2019
Na the hustle for Lagos

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by davillian(m): 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2019
Keep your shiiit to yourself
Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by Factfinder1(m): 12:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
Her reason for all this rant and outburst is because the guy didn't recognize her as a celebrity... The thing pain her

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by zahratayyab: 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2019
nice sharing keep sharing more thanks for all
Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by AMI3(m): 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2019
If you have the heart to help keep helping never complain when helping

May be you could have dip your hand inside your bad brought out a Card ask him to call u.

Give him a job so that u will take away that begging attitude from him.

May be I will start.
"GIVE SOMEBODY A JOB CHALLENGE"
Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by Dorlovito: 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2019
just like you, that is because you are good at begging for such, may God have mercy on you.
IamD18:

2 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by ately1(m): 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2019
but u beg us even him to vote for u. u don make am and u dey call am begger. alex check WHO tarnish ur destiny ewu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help by Adisab423: 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2019
See Life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don-Jazzy Gives Twitter Follower N100,000 For Retweeting Him / I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah / Throwback Photo Of Joshua Ebimobowei Agai, The Current Mr Nollywood Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.