Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Regina Daniels Posing In A Private Jet In 10 Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Posing In A Private Jet In 10 Pictures (40026 Views)

Bbnaija Mercy Breaks The Internet Posing In One Of The Hottest Outfits U'll See / Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies / Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Posing In A Private Jet In 10 Pictures by mosho2good: 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2019
Two men met at a bus stop and struck up a conversation. One of them kept complaining of family problems. Finally, the other man said: “You think you have family problems? Listen to my situation: “A few years ago I met a young widow with a grown-up daughter. We got married and I got myself a stepdaughter. Later, my father married my stepdaughter. That made my stepdaughter, my step-mother. And my father became my stepson. Also, my wife became mother-in- law of her father-in-law. Much later, the daughter of my wife, my stepmother, had a son. This boy was my half-brother because he was my father’s son. But he was also the son of my wife’s daughter which made him my wife’s grandson. That made me the grandfather of my half- brother. This was nothing until my wife and I had a son. Now the half-sister of my son, my stepmother, is also the grandmother. This makes my father, the brother-in-law of my child, whose stepsister is my father’s wife, I am my stepmother’s brother-in- law, my wife is her own child’s aunt, my son is my father’s nephew and I am my OWN GRANDFATHER

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Posing In A Private Jet In 10 Pictures by BoostPR: 1:09pm On Apr 11, 2019
One of the best form of advertising your business, is by showing them on Blogs. On afriadverts, with just N3,500 your business adverts can be displayed on over 7,000 Blogs. The kind of traffic you will receive and profits is really overwhelming.

What is afriadverts? afriadverts connects business owners with bloggers and influential marketers willing to advertise their business to their target audience at a better, simplified and affordable price. afriadverts Limited, a Registered company is simply the best advertising network in Africa. they guarantee you top quality visitors to your website as an advertiser and high profits. Just register and see for yourself. Prepare to be amazed! There services are guaranteed to be fast, efficient and secure.
https://www.afriadverts.com/?afp=aaap.pid.6511

Re: Regina Daniels Posing In A Private Jet In 10 Pictures by 1stbest(m): 1:09pm On Apr 11, 2019
This old papa and this small girl self. a case of , you hava what i want and i have what you want.
Re: Regina Daniels Posing In A Private Jet In 10 Pictures by Mace0lane: 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
I tot they say Igbo don’t marry two wives that only Muslims marry 2 wives ?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Posing In A Private Jet In 10 Pictures by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
Is that d man? Jeeeeez, nooo, I can't manage this just for money. Mba.

Potty party comes to mind though
Re: Regina Daniels Posing In A Private Jet In 10 Pictures by whiteafrique: 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
unconfirmed report and you are posting it,since no news to post again.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Posing In A Private Jet In 10 Pictures by mmadu5(m): 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
i still dont understand why people hype this girl shes not even that pretty ,

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Posing In A Private Jet In 10 Pictures by Phyqee10(m): 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
Op you are over hyoing this girl by bringing her news here everytime...dont you have better things to do with your time?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Posing In A Private Jet In 10 Pictures by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
As toto dike don dey old, seun don switch to this smallie.
Re: Regina Daniels Posing In A Private Jet In 10 Pictures by tiredoflife(m): 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2019
magicminister:
Nice!

I don't have an opinion over whom an adult decides to date.
She is young and living her life.

My only advise is that she takes maximum advantage of her current situation/opportunity.
I also advise her benefactor to set her up with something sustainable. Don't just give her instagram picture moments but teach her how to fish!!

The dumber a gal is
The better for us
So there is no setting her up anything
Dumb pussy is sweeter grin
Re: Regina Daniels Posing In A Private Jet In 10 Pictures by ThothHermes: 1:19pm On Apr 11, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Is that d man? Jeeeeez, nooo, I can't manage this just for money. Mba.

Potty party comes to mind though

Re: Regina Daniels Posing In A Private Jet In 10 Pictures by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 11, 2019
That Alhaji should take his young hoe off social media immediately. Shebi he has paid for everything. Unless he's actually a pímp undercover and he plans on marketing this fresh pussy to his Fulani paymasters.
Re: Regina Daniels Posing In A Private Jet In 10 Pictures by abumoney(m): 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
Na movie

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Posing In A Private Jet In 10 Pictures by jaxxy(m): 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
Nonsense.
Re: Regina Daniels Posing In A Private Jet In 10 Pictures by sonyoung: 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
Alhaja
Re: Regina Daniels Posing In A Private Jet In 10 Pictures by Denikayan: 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2019
The girl no fit fine except she do surgery!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Posing In A Private Jet In 10 Pictures by harry2ve(m): 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2019
Popmaster2019:
husband and wife

Just like you and I
Re: Regina Daniels Posing In A Private Jet In 10 Pictures by harry2ve(m): 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
As toto dike don dey old, seun don switch to this smallie.

Lol. There was a time when any news with Tonto na confirm front page.
Re: Regina Daniels Posing In A Private Jet In 10 Pictures by Quidquopro: 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2019
She is not even fine sef... angry

Just yellow pawpaw.

A fattened ram...

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Posing In A Private Jet In 10 Pictures by peacettw: 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
I just feel so sad anytime I see her. I have a daughter just like her and would very much hope that she doesn't end up the same way.
Re: Regina Daniels Posing In A Private Jet In 10 Pictures by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
[quote author=ThothHermes post=77453294][/quote]Yea.
Re: Regina Daniels Posing In A Private Jet In 10 Pictures by Enemyofpeace: 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2019
Na so una promote tonto dike, where is she today? Stop promoting ugliness and nightmares

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Posing In A Private Jet In 10 Pictures by Enemyofpeace: 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2019
peacettw:
I just feel so sad anytime I see her. I have a daughter just like her and would very much hope that she doesn't end up the same way.
pls I will like to be your sun in-law ma
Re: Regina Daniels Posing In A Private Jet In 10 Pictures by jeroncomputers(m): 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2019
Oloshos will be shouting now "O god of Regina Daniel answer my prayer lord" looking for opportunities, and connecting themselves.
Re: Regina Daniels Posing In A Private Jet In 10 Pictures by luvme0702: 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2019
See how she's already looking older than her age cos of old blood.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Posing In A Private Jet In 10 Pictures by Donjazzy12(m): 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2019
obafemee80:

Unconfirmed reports claims that 19-year-old Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels, has been flying in billionaire politician, Prince Chinedu (Ned) Munir Nwoko's private jet after it was claimed the 59-year-old secretly married her as his 6th wife last week.

This comes after the Nollywood actress was filmed cruising around Abuja in a red Ferrari supercar that is believed to be owned by the rich London-trained lawyer.

Below are some of the stunning photos that the young lady has posted on her Instagram page.

https://autojosh.com/check-out-10-stunning-photos-of-regina-daniels-posing-in-a-private-jet/

Mental poverty! Because of your poor sense of self worth, you sold your pussy, body and all to an old rich man, old enough to be your father! If this is not prostitution, tell me what is!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Accuse Annie Idibia Of Bleaching / Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In Ankara Dress / Sola Kosoko Welcomes A Newborn Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.