Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Bbnaija Mercy Breaks The Internet Posing In One Of The Hottest Outfits U'll See - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Mercy Breaks The Internet Posing In One Of The Hottest Outfits U'll See (5415 Views)

Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies / Regina Daniels Posing In A Private Jet In 10 Pictures / Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Mercy Breaks The Internet Posing In One Of The Hottest Outfits U'll See by onyi25(f): 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
BBnaija's Mercy Eke Breaks The Internet Posing In One Of The Hottest Outfits You Will See Today
What is not to love about Mercy Eke's entire look?

Big Brother Naija 2019 winner, Mercy Eke has been barring no holds when it comes to fashion.

She keeps it classy and eye catching always.

The reality star took to her verified Instagram page to share some of the most hottest photos ever. 

In the new Photoshoot, she rocked a body hugging cleavage revealing gown.

She rocked the stunning outfit over a lovely pair of nude colored heels.

See all photos here;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/07/bbnaijas-mercy-eke-breaks-internet.html

Re: Bbnaija Mercy Breaks The Internet Posing In One Of The Hottest Outfits U'll See by kestolove95(m): 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
See wetin big brother produce

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Mercy Breaks The Internet Posing In One Of The Hottest Outfits U'll See by flyingpig: 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
This girl get very nice body. Slim shape with moderate curves in the right places. Everlasting shape wey no go fall yakata. I love her body but prefer Nengi of bbnaija because her own is softer and if you choke your finger in her buttocks e go deep like fresh out of the oven baked bread. sad
Re: Bbnaija Mercy Breaks The Internet Posing In One Of The Hottest Outfits U'll See by Bilabong(m): 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
Which internet she break?

Wetin we never see before?

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Mercy Breaks The Internet Posing In One Of The Hottest Outfits U'll See by iTroll: 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
flyingpig:
This girl get very nice body. Slim shape with moderate curves in the right places. Everlasting shape wey no go fall yakata. I love her body but prefer Nengi of bbnaija because her own is softer and if you choke your finger in her buttocks e go deep like fresh out of the oven baked bread. sad
How many times have you masturbatéd with their pictures ??

10 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Mercy Breaks The Internet Posing In One Of The Hottest Outfits U'll See by pretydiva(f): 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
OK. What should we do with it?
Re: Bbnaija Mercy Breaks The Internet Posing In One Of The Hottest Outfits U'll See by kiddkash(m): 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
quite looks nice
Re: Bbnaija Mercy Breaks The Internet Posing In One Of The Hottest Outfits U'll See by Hisduchess(f): 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2020
flyingpig:

You are actually a flying pig.kudos!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Mercy Breaks The Internet Posing In One Of The Hottest Outfits U'll See by seanwilliam(m): 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
flyingpig:
bro, why why why .. grin
Re: Bbnaija Mercy Breaks The Internet Posing In One Of The Hottest Outfits U'll See by rtdCivilservant: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
kestolove95:
See wetin big brother produce
U ehn!
Re: Bbnaija Mercy Breaks The Internet Posing In One Of The Hottest Outfits U'll See by bigjackass: 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
which internet she she break undecided
Re: Bbnaija Mercy Breaks The Internet Posing In One Of The Hottest Outfits U'll See by Justkatty(f): 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
flyingpig:
chaii I fear who no fear you.
Re: Bbnaija Mercy Breaks The Internet Posing In One Of The Hottest Outfits U'll See by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
It's okay mercy but u won't divert or distract d attention given to nengi,ozo, etc,,,dem to bam sotey Biggie cook rice for them as they enter house

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Mercy Breaks The Internet Posing In One Of The Hottest Outfits U'll See by Bellgal: 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
iTroll:

How many times have you masturbatéd with their pictures ??

Re: Bbnaija Mercy Breaks The Internet Posing In One Of The Hottest Outfits U'll See by flyingpig: 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
Justkatty:
chaii I fear who no fear you.
Make I com fk you na
Re: Bbnaija Mercy Breaks The Internet Posing In One Of The Hottest Outfits U'll See by fr3do(m): 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
new housemates don land o
find something sustainable doing that can keep your name on our lips
Re: Bbnaija Mercy Breaks The Internet Posing In One Of The Hottest Outfits U'll See by Justkatty(f): 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
flyingpig:
Make I com fk you na
why not think of something else Instead of sxx�
Re: Bbnaija Mercy Breaks The Internet Posing In One Of The Hottest Outfits U'll See by flyingpig: 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
Justkatty:
why not think of something else Instead of sxx�
reply my mail
Re: Bbnaija Mercy Breaks The Internet Posing In One Of The Hottest Outfits U'll See by yuswrld20(m): 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2020
flyingpig:
i hail ooo.see experienced people
Re: Bbnaija Mercy Breaks The Internet Posing In One Of The Hottest Outfits U'll See by meobizy(f): 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
She’s yesterday’s news.

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts After His Ex-wife, Michelle Sent Message To Him (PHOTO) / Aliko Dangote (nigerian) Is The Richest Black Man In The World / When Your Edo Babe Is Trying To Cuddle With You (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.