Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Bees Attack And Kill Abba Abubakar, A Customs Officer In Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bees Attack And Kill Abba Abubakar, A Customs Officer In Lagos (49748 Views)

Taiwan Doctor Finds Sweat Bees Living Inside Woman’s Eyes (Graphic Pix, Vdeo) / Warning Signs That You May Be At Risk Of A Heart Attack And What To Do / Natural Remedies To Fast Relieve Of Asthma Attack And Cure. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bees Attack And Kill Abba Abubakar, A Customs Officer In Lagos by Islie: 11:35am On Apr 11, 2019
Kingsley Adeniyi

A senior officer of the Nigeria Customs Service has died after he was attacked by a swarm of bees while on patrol duty.

Abba Abubakar, an officer operating at the Seme customs command, along Ashipa axis of Badagry, Lagos, met his untimely death Tuesday after he was stung by the bees, the agency said in a statement.

“With sadness and deep sorrow, the Seme Area Command announces the death of our colleague CSC Abba, A.,” Saidu Abdullahi, the spokesperson of the Seme customs command, said in the statement on Wednesday.

“The sad event occurred yesterday due to an attack by a swarm of bees around Ashipa axis, Lagos- Badagry Express way.

“We pray that Allah (SWT) shower His mercy and grant him the highest level of Jannah, and give his family the patience and fortitude to bear this irreparable loss. Aameen.”

Mr Abdullahi described the deceased as an astute officer who discharged his duties diligently.

“He has never failed to report at his duty post daily. We regret to lose such a gallant officers,” Mr Abdullahi said.

The Yobe State-born officer was survived by his wife and children.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/324917-bees-attack-kill-nigerian-customs-officer.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bees Attack And Kill Abba Abubakar, A Customs Officer In Lagos by Mrkumareze(m): 11:42am On Apr 11, 2019
cheesy very unfortunate he's not alive to tell the stories...customs, police and immigration on that route are the most corrupt team

I dedicate this ftc to all custom most especially those that seized my shoe consignment in the days of hustling n those that seized my car 2015; may the same bee locate you!

216 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bees Attack And Kill Abba Abubakar, A Customs Officer In Lagos by IMASTEX: 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
With the recent happenings in custom. I don't know if they are trying to beat police for what we know them for.

All the same. R.I.P

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bees Attack And Kill Abba Abubakar, A Customs Officer In Lagos by NwaOhafia: 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
This one is not natural..

Most of this custom guys, if you see the pain they cause to fellow human. You think they don't have a heart.

R.I.P to the dead

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bees Attack And Kill Abba Abubakar, A Customs Officer In Lagos by mysteriousman(m): 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
Hmm... This one is strong

12 Likes

Re: Bees Attack And Kill Abba Abubakar, A Customs Officer In Lagos by KIDfurniture(m): 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
;Dju
Re: Bees Attack And Kill Abba Abubakar, A Customs Officer In Lagos by Albert0011(m): 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
R.I.P the same wild killer bee killed one of my family relative about a month ago.
People should be very careful when entering some enclosures especially if the place is dark and cool cuz these killer bees can see anything as a threat to them.

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bees Attack And Kill Abba Abubakar, A Customs Officer In Lagos by anochuko01(m): 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
OP, next time narrate how it happened so we can learn!
thats now more important than the "news" itself.
PREMIUM STUPID TIMES NEWSPAPER too no fit investigate wetin happen!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bees Attack And Kill Abba Abubakar, A Customs Officer In Lagos by Muyiwaipere(m): 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
who knows what they called fayawo (smugglers)

who knows what they are capable of doing?

who can relate to how customs seize there goods anyhow ?
hehehe

you see ehn....when a yoruba woman is ready to deal with u.....it would resemble season film ni

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bees Attack And Kill Abba Abubakar, A Customs Officer In Lagos by salbis(m): 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
What goes around, comes around. I smell village chemistry at work.

30 Likes

Re: Bees Attack And Kill Abba Abubakar, A Customs Officer In Lagos by Oktech2002: 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
Village bees

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bees Attack And Kill Abba Abubakar, A Customs Officer In Lagos by Lordsinger(m): 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
Guess village people's Network VPN came visiting.
Rest in paradise

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bees Attack And Kill Abba Abubakar, A Customs Officer In Lagos by coolfredo(m): 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
Ehyaa he has stepped on someobe's toe

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bees Attack And Kill Abba Abubakar, A Customs Officer In Lagos by quincyshakur(m): 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
If to say Juju na world cup Afonjas an Benin pple go dey play final steady cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bees Attack And Kill Abba Abubakar, A Customs Officer In Lagos by nwakibie3(m): 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
he don extort from amadioha/ogun son grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bees Attack And Kill Abba Abubakar, A Customs Officer In Lagos by DonFreshmoney(m): 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
Village bees

1 Like

Re: Bees Attack And Kill Abba Abubakar, A Customs Officer In Lagos by damoobaba: 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
Naija, you can't offend somebody in peace again.

10 Likes

Re: Bees Attack And Kill Abba Abubakar, A Customs Officer In Lagos by Sisi99: 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Bees Attack And Kill Abba Abubakar, A Customs Officer In Lagos by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
what kinda Bees were those? shocked It must be the bees sent by the innocent folks he seized their Goods and cars.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bees Attack And Kill Abba Abubakar, A Customs Officer In Lagos by omonla10(m): 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
R2bees.. I suspect village people here.. He fit don seize wetin pass am..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bees Attack And Kill Abba Abubakar, A Customs Officer In Lagos by flex04(m): 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
Re: Bees Attack And Kill Abba Abubakar, A Customs Officer In Lagos by lonelydora: 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
Village people

1 Like

Re: Bees Attack And Kill Abba Abubakar, A Customs Officer In Lagos by Chinashopping84: 3:15pm On Apr 11, 2019
rip officer
Re: Bees Attack And Kill Abba Abubakar, A Customs Officer In Lagos by ishawlar: 3:15pm On Apr 11, 2019
Over sabi for govrnment work. Na the end be this. No be only him dey inside the patrol van now. Let be wise nd careful of whatever we do. Rip

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Must Read: Shocking Facts About Abortion You Need To Know / Pregnant Woman Dies In A Bus In Onitsha (Disturbing Photo) / 229 New COVID-19 Cases, 48 Discharged And 7 Deaths On May 25 - (1120 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.