Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,183 members, 7,867,428 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:54 PM

Diego Costa Handed 8-Match Ban After Red Card Vs Barcelona - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Diego Costa Handed 8-Match Ban After Red Card Vs Barcelona (24410 Views)

Gabriel Jesus In Tears After Red Card In Brazil Copa America Final (Photos) / Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) / Chelsea FC Include "Want Away Striker" Diego Costa In EPL Squad For 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diego Costa Handed 8-Match Ban After Red Card Vs Barcelona by brenden29: 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2019
him wan beat the ref ne diego craze
Re: Diego Costa Handed 8-Match Ban After Red Card Vs Barcelona by chiboy1116: 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
ajalawole:
bro,Costa did nothing wrong, I watched the game live. any ref who can't stand a player anger should no be worth a ref. if it was in epl, the ref would have called the club captain to talk to Costa.
stop saying rubbish , he insulted the refs mum . You can't touch a ref sef ask Ronaldo when he pushed a ref , he was suspended for 3games . Costa insulted and held the ref .

1 Like

Re: Diego Costa Handed 8-Match Ban After Red Card Vs Barcelona by skywhale007: 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2019
He deserves it for not knowing how to control his emotions...insulting the mother of the ref wasn't necessary...

1 Like

Re: Diego Costa Handed 8-Match Ban After Red Card Vs Barcelona by Dee60: 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
soburtunde:
It's a lesson for all... Any talent without character is like a tea without sugar..... Costa should have learnt his lesson since.

Or even sugar without tea!
Re: Diego Costa Handed 8-Match Ban After Red Card Vs Barcelona by niyidenrele: 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2019
ajalawole:
bro,Costa did nothing wrong, I watched the game live. any ref who can't stand a player anger should no be worth a ref. if it was in epl, the ref would have called the club captain to talk to Costa.
...imagine ,u a referee and I ,a player ,u caution me in a match and I say ,I urine on your father's head ,am sure ,u will be happy and even give a warmly pat on the back...nonsense and moinmoin

5 Likes

Re: Diego Costa Handed 8-Match Ban After Red Card Vs Barcelona by Skepticus: 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2019
BabaO2:

You are a lazy and weak thinking man. The worst the referee could have given him if all is yellow. He has right to complain if the biased referee couldn't protect him. Ask yourself ode, why the referee was afraid of coming out of the pitch to meet waiting Simone at the end of the half?

Your case is hopeless.

You can NEVER have sense.

Believe me, you are dumber than a lobotomized donkey.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diego Costa Handed 8-Match Ban After Red Card Vs Barcelona by yungmill(m): 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2019
Skepticus:

Your case is hopeless.

You can NEVER have sense.

Believe me, you are dumber than a lobotomized donkey.
chaiiiiii!

1 Like

Re: Diego Costa Handed 8-Match Ban After Red Card Vs Barcelona by OrangeOlamide: 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
This guy and his temper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOZ4T79yObI
Re: Diego Costa Handed 8-Match Ban After Red Card Vs Barcelona by hybridblood07(m): 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2019
Lol....I pity you! You won't be able to cough if u see me.
BabaO2:

Then your mother is not safe if at all you have a worthy mother
Re: Diego Costa Handed 8-Match Ban After Red Card Vs Barcelona by BabaO2: 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
[[s]quote author=hybridblood07 post=77462347]Lol....I pity you! You won't be able to cough if u see me. [/quote][/s]
Re: Diego Costa Handed 8-Match Ban After Red Card Vs Barcelona by Naijastar001: 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2019
ajalawole:
I am sure you are referring to eleyemeji premier league not english premier league

According to fifa rules, you cannot even say that to a fellow player let alone the referee
Re: Diego Costa Handed 8-Match Ban After Red Card Vs Barcelona by Naijastar001: 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
andrew444:

He told the refree (I will shit on your LovePeddler mother)

And you said he did nothing wrong?

What type of person are you?

He was even saying more insults, gerard pique had to take him off the field
The guy na typical mumu. He is just another fool blinded by hate for Barca
Re: Diego Costa Handed 8-Match Ban After Red Card Vs Barcelona by andrew444(m): 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
Naijastar001:

The guy na typical mumu. He is just another fool blinded by hate for Barca

You mean Diego costa ?
Re: Diego Costa Handed 8-Match Ban After Red Card Vs Barcelona by Reference(m): 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2019
Might as well head to the beach for a well deserved summer holiday in spring...
Re: Diego Costa Handed 8-Match Ban After Red Card Vs Barcelona by hybridblood07(m): 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
Like I said earlier, I pity you.
BabaO2:
[[s]quote author=hybridblood07 post=77462347]Lol....I pity you! You won't be able to cough if u see me. [/s]
Re: Diego Costa Handed 8-Match Ban After Red Card Vs Barcelona by Naijastar001: 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
andrew444:

You mean Diego costa ?
The guy you were replying
Re: Diego Costa Handed 8-Match Ban After Red Card Vs Barcelona by andrew444(m): 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
Naijastar001:

The guy you were replying

No mind am jor Na small pikin dey worry am
Re: Diego Costa Handed 8-Match Ban After Red Card Vs Barcelona by bellotaofeek: 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
That guy wey resembles Thin Tall Tony of BBnaija. WerEy Dey HiN head for real . After waiting for 8 matches . He supposed chop sense
Re: Diego Costa Handed 8-Match Ban After Red Card Vs Barcelona by hopilo: 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2019
Lucid1:
E kill person?
See black man thinking.l pity us
Re: Diego Costa Handed 8-Match Ban After Red Card Vs Barcelona by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 12, 2019
hopilo:

See black man thinking.l pity us
Must you generalize and be derogatory to your race? I merely asked a question, I didn't ask on behalf of the black race. You're no different from Costa. Oyinbo worshipper
Re: Diego Costa Handed 8-Match Ban After Red Card Vs Barcelona by samsard(m): 10:38am On Apr 12, 2019
BabaO2:

You are a lazy and weak thinking man. The worst the referee could have given him if all is yellow. He has right to complain if the biased referee couldn't protect him. Ask yourself ode, why the referee was afraid of coming out of the pitch to meet waiting Simone at the end of the half?
Yellow for saying something that vulgar Do you think they are in your neighbourhood training field
Re: Diego Costa Handed 8-Match Ban After Red Card Vs Barcelona by LIBERTY1980(m): 11:15am On Apr 12, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Costa tell d ref say *he dey poo on his ash*wo moda*

He literally charged towards the referee with too much aggression. Nearly headbutting the ref.
For me the ban is not totally unfair!
thanks my guy, i now understood better, God bless you.
Re: Diego Costa Handed 8-Match Ban After Red Card Vs Barcelona by Robert129(m): 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2019
ajalawole:
useless leagues call laliga... why don't they release the audio record first. is the ref not wearing microphone. Costa is just being punished for no just reason.

Says an epl fan lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament / Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua / Ighalo Set For Super Eagles’ Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.