Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,354 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Teens On Rampage In Benin City. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teens On Rampage In Benin City. (495 Views)

Miscreants Go On Rampage In Mushin, Set Buildings On Fire / Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons / Kidnappers On Rampage In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teens On Rampage In Benin City. by jeremy042(m): 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2019
Security is said to be the bedrock of every sane society, but in Nigeria its totally an irony..
Just two days back, at about past 9pm. Myself and 5 other church members left church coming from a leadership meeting, we headed to where we usually get bus going to Trade Fair off Ekehuan Road, but we found non, so we decided to go a nearby park at Mobi( around Ring Road).
Just as we entered the street(a street off Plymoth Road) heading to Mobi, some group of hoodlums attacked us. These set of hoodlums are mainly teens ranging from 15,16 and 17 yrs of age.I was ahead of everyone else but there just passed me and attacked my friend that was behind me, collected his phone,smashed his head with a bottle, took two others persons belongings. I just didn't know how it all happened. I just took to my heels and found my friend ahead of me racing with is hands on his head, he was bleeding so bad. I quickly called our pastor and he drove us to his clinic, where he stitched up my friend's head.
This is the second time this ugly incident is happening to the two of us. I feel so angry and bitter. Benin City is not a place you stay with your two eyes closed.
This is the most annoying part of it;in this Benin you will find numerous security agencies wit; two Army Barracks, various Police headquarters, Civil Defense and so on.. Even at that , this is where you find all manners of crime. If not for God, I could have lost a dear friend, the others lost their phones, monies meant for house rent, house keys etc. cry

I pray the Obaseki Government to insist on installing security lights in secluded streets to help curb this menaces.. I'm hurting to be honest. embarassed

CC:lala

(1) (Reply)

Driver Who Killed Four Anambra Schoolchildren Arrested / 'I Am Not A Yahoo Boy' - Young Photographer Who Was Arrested By EFCC Cries Out!! / Facebook Users Morns Nigerian Soldier Who Was Recently Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.