Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Bribe-Seeking Policeman Brutalized Lanre Adediwura, Injured A Pregnant Woman - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bribe-Seeking Policeman Brutalized Lanre Adediwura, Injured A Pregnant Woman (17376 Views)

Danfo Driver Almost Strip Bribe-Seeking Policeman Unclad During A Fight In Lagos / Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped / Bribe-seeking Policeman Forced To Sit On The Ground After Being Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bribe-Seeking Policeman Brutalized Lanre Adediwura, Injured A Pregnant Woman by Kendumazy(m): 2:59pm On Apr 11, 2019
Hmm
Re: Bribe-Seeking Policeman Brutalized Lanre Adediwura, Injured A Pregnant Woman by Naijageak(m): 3:35pm On Apr 11, 2019
Police brutality is becoming an everyday event.

"""""""""=========""""""""""======""""""""""""""
For weak erection,
staph
gonorrhea
low sperm count
kindly contact me let me show you a powerful herbs that will surprise you.

Whatsapp 0703 59 182 2 3
Re: Bribe-Seeking Policeman Brutalized Lanre Adediwura, Injured A Pregnant Woman by Toxydon147: 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2019
Another one in Djkhleed voice
Re: Bribe-Seeking Policeman Brutalized Lanre Adediwura, Injured A Pregnant Woman by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2019
The guy's face looks like a trouble maker
Re: Bribe-Seeking Policeman Brutalized Lanre Adediwura, Injured A Pregnant Woman by mrchairman34: 4:03pm On Apr 11, 2019
Officers of the law or breakers of the law?
Re: Bribe-Seeking Policeman Brutalized Lanre Adediwura, Injured A Pregnant Woman by OyinO: 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
When multitudes of killer bees start appearing and stinging this baboon in uniform now, some nairaland baboons will start mentioning innocent village people.
Re: Bribe-Seeking Policeman Brutalized Lanre Adediwura, Injured A Pregnant Woman by nephemmy(m): 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
one word for the Nigeria police force....TRASH
Re: Bribe-Seeking Policeman Brutalized Lanre Adediwura, Injured A Pregnant Woman by uuzba(m): 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2019
vibbb:

NPF need serious sensitization and Re training prog.
You're speaking French.
Pay them sufficient salary that can support them and their families, can pay house rent, can buy a car and save some in the bank.

You just cannot be paying somebody, gateman salary and expect that person to protect you and your Billions of Naira that you
are spending anyhow.

You think the man doesn't want iPhone X too? As you carry your own dey shine for him eye every day?
In America, Apple made iPhone for EVERYBODY not for only rich people. EVERYBODY. Those who are not using iPhone
it is because they don't want to use it NOT because they cannot afford it.
When you pay decent wages, phone will not be a problem to anybody.

I lived in UK and went to a phone store. I saw phone of £500. My money no reach £500 to buy phone.
They don't do like that overseas. They do contract.
They took down my address, details etc... then signed me up to a 12 month contract.
I was now paying £25 per month for 12 months, Call time and SMS. Plus they gave me the phone to go home Finish!
The days of Sony Erricson p910i
Re: Bribe-Seeking Policeman Brutalized Lanre Adediwura, Injured A Pregnant Woman by bigfather(m): 4:47pm On Apr 11, 2019
GOFRONT:
cool

See him urgleee face like frog ! angry
Re: Bribe-Seeking Policeman Brutalized Lanre Adediwura, Injured A Pregnant Woman by Yemi1987(m): 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2019
Nigerian Police and bribe were 5 & 6...
Re: Bribe-Seeking Policeman Brutalized Lanre Adediwura, Injured A Pregnant Woman by vibbb: 7:33am On Apr 12, 2019
U ar right.

uuzba:

You're speaking French.
Pay them sufficient salary that can support them and their families, can pay house rent, can buy a car and save some in the bank.

You just cannot be paying somebody, gateman salary and expect that person to protect you and your Billions of Naira that you
are spending anyhow.

You think the man doesn't want iPhone X too? As you carry your own dey shine for him eye every day?
In America, Apple made iPhone for EVERYBODY not for only rich people. EVERYBODY. Those who are not using iPhone
it is because they don't want to use it NOT because they cannot afford it.
When you pay decent wages, phone will not be a problem to anybody.

I lived in UK and went to a phone store. I saw phone of £500. My money no reach £500 to buy phone.
They don't do like that overseas. They do contract.
They took down my address, details etc... then signed me up to a 12 month contract.
I was now paying £25 per month for 12 months, Call time and SMS. Plus they gave me the phone to go home Finish!
The days of Sony Erricson p910i

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Businessman For N50m Bitcoin Fraud / Army To Investigate Officers For Torturing Hotel Manager To Death In Abia / Mkpoikana Hope Effiong: Young Boy Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.