Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

N-power: Beneficiaries To Be Paid Their March Stipend This Week - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / N-power: Beneficiaries To Be Paid Their March Stipend This Week (22018 Views)

Nigeria To Disengage 500,000 N-power Beneficiaries ‘soon’ / FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister / N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power: Beneficiaries To Be Paid Their March Stipend This Week by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
seglord22:

I thought your literate Dr was there yesterday. Where is your SURE P?

Dopemu is it the Dr fault that an illiterate could not continue the sure p program and created this scam that makes people beg them every month for 30k like beggers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power: Beneficiaries To Be Paid Their March Stipend This Week by Yuceeluv(f): 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
I voted noone angry.

They frustrated me for weeks at PH when I was tryna get my PVC so I 'BStd' the whole thing.

danilmo:

Hope u voted buhari reelection.

1 Like

Re: N-power: Beneficiaries To Be Paid Their March Stipend This Week by lastempero: 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2019
Buhari has won and level don change.

1 Like

Re: N-power: Beneficiaries To Be Paid Their March Stipend This Week by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2019
salbis:
What of trader moni? the thing never reach our side oo.
E dey come for road
Re: N-power: Beneficiaries To Be Paid Their March Stipend This Week by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2019
Arizonaaddict1:
day before tomorrow
Calm down na. Person dey find work u dey here dey joke
Re: N-power: Beneficiaries To Be Paid Their March Stipend This Week by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
XaintJoel20:
This sport betting fraudster no dey let person see road comment better thing again.
Please play your "sure game" and win your money in peace.
Ogbeni I am not interested.
Seun on a serious note, please do something about it as it is making Nairaland less interesting...
Thanks.
Guy, u too funny. U just kpai the poster
Re: N-power: Beneficiaries To Be Paid Their March Stipend This Week by airprinz(m): 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Then link me up pleaaaasseee... I can totally work as a stewardess. I need money cry

Babe i got no link. i was just telin u the kind of job that would have fit you. The Ajegkpako got no connection

1 Like

Re: N-power: Beneficiaries To Be Paid Their March Stipend This Week by sonyoung: 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2019
Lol, after election N-Power don became scam...so Nigerian Youth self...
Re: N-power: Beneficiaries To Be Paid Their March Stipend This Week by imam07: 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2019
naijajobx:
Good for them
with your hatred wht did u gain that.
Re: N-power: Beneficiaries To Be Paid Their March Stipend This Week by imam07: 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2019
NwaOhafia:
Some Npower guys said that they won't vote for Atiku because he ll stop their stipend. Now that you voted for Buhari, is the stipend forthcoming?

Just imagine a graduate prefer ₦30,000 monthly to a good economy that could bring a job of ₦150,000.

Nigerian graduates are finished

APC just scammed you guys
You be mumu I swear. So nah atiku be better economy for Nigeria. If the government delay their stipend now, we're they not be collecting it b4?, How much have u been giving people who needs finial help. U can't help but condemn. Tell us how much atiku gave u and the masses from all what he stole. Even if govt stop the program today, that doesn't mean u must justify atiku.

3 Likes

Re: N-power: Beneficiaries To Be Paid Their March Stipend This Week by jidestroud(m): 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2019
Any government who owes salaries of workers (stipends inclusive) under any guise is a very irresponsible government Quote me anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: N-power: Beneficiaries To Be Paid Their March Stipend This Week by Sammy07: 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
imam07:
You be mumu I swear. So nah atiku be better economy for Nigeria. If the government delay their stipend now, we're they not be collecting it b4?, How much have u been giving people who needs finial help. U can't help but condemn. Tell us how much atiku gave u and the masses from all what he stole. Even if govt stop the program today, that doesn't mean u must justify atiku.

The guy is dumb I swear, so if atiku won, nah every youth go see work?

2 Likes

Re: N-power: Beneficiaries To Be Paid Their March Stipend This Week by canalily(m): 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
when.is.this.week.coming?
Re: N-power: Beneficiaries To Be Paid Their March Stipend This Week by NwaOhafia: 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
imam07:
Dakiki

1 Like

Re: N-power: Beneficiaries To Be Paid Their March Stipend This Week by garfield1: 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
They would pay before next week ends.whatever happens,up buhari..
Re: N-power: Beneficiaries To Be Paid Their March Stipend This Week by garfield1: 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2019
Yuceeluv:
I voted noone angry.

They frustrated me for weeks at PH when I was tryna get my PVC so I 'BStd' the whole thing.

But there so many job opportunities in ph.it is the lagos of ss
Re: N-power: Beneficiaries To Be Paid Their March Stipend This Week by Akechukwuka: 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Then link me up pleaaaasseee... I can totally work as a stewardess. I need money cry

thankgod
Re: N-power: Beneficiaries To Be Paid Their March Stipend This Week by Quorax: 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2019
airprinz:
Babe you too fine. this kind job no fit you. na federal airport authority job for fit you
what kind of stupid sexism is this? People like you are reason for the increasing feminist in Nigeria.
Re: N-power: Beneficiaries To Be Paid Their March Stipend This Week by crunchyg: 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Abeg when next will their portal be open? I need a job cry
Are you a graduate, if yes what did you study?
Re: N-power: Beneficiaries To Be Paid Their March Stipend This Week by castrol180(m): 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2019
Yuceeluv:

Is the chest not enough for that?
Re: N-power: Beneficiaries To Be Paid Their March Stipend This Week by airprinz(m): 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2019
Quorax:
what kind of stupid sexism is this? People like you are reason for the increasing feminist in Nigeria.
Dude i'm still wondering where you drop your brain box before you flood on my mention. Anywhere let me just pretain as if i havn't seen this o cos i got no time to fight with lunatic like you here
Re: N-power: Beneficiaries To Be Paid Their March Stipend This Week by mohsaaf: 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
NwaOhafia:

Dakiki

Bar banza
Re: N-power: Beneficiaries To Be Paid Their March Stipend This Week by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
Quorax:

But he is right woh, I assure you nowadays if you & a female applied for same position with same qualifications, she will get the job instead of you.

Why do you think business & shop owners prefer young ladies, it's because Majority of MEN are like goats, especially if the babe fine, they will rush ur business premises. grin

1 Like

Re: N-power: Beneficiaries To Be Paid Their March Stipend This Week by myettiallah: 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
Yuceeluv:
lool...
U will get one
Re: N-power: Beneficiaries To Be Paid Their March Stipend This Week by BennyDon: 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
N-Power is a bait. Now that second term is sure, I pity the young Nigerians called volunteers
Re: N-power: Beneficiaries To Be Paid Their March Stipend This Week by NwaOhafia: 9:18pm On Apr 11, 2019
mohsaaf:

Bar banza
grin
Re: N-power: Beneficiaries To Be Paid Their March Stipend This Week by Arizonaaddict1: 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2019
dilodavid:
Calm down na. Person dey find work u dey here dey joke
npower na job
Re: N-power: Beneficiaries To Be Paid Their March Stipend This Week by RobbStark(m): 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2019
salbis:
What of trader moni? the thing never reach our side oo.

Were you capture for trader Moni?
I know an agent who can pay you
Re: N-power: Beneficiaries To Be Paid Their March Stipend This Week by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
Arizonaaddict1:
npower na job
I no restrict my comment to npower alone
Re: N-power: Beneficiaries To Be Paid Their March Stipend This Week by 7victor(m): 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Don't worry, it would soon be opened
Re: N-power: Beneficiaries To Be Paid Their March Stipend This Week by kindnesskyn: 12:21am On Apr 12, 2019
How about the P-YES programme?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding / Msc. Business Admin. Or Msc. Statistics. Advice Needed / Who Wants To Join The Nigerian Armed Forces? Army, Navy Or The Air Force?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.