Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,573 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies (65036 Views)

TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick / Oblate Eusebius Burial Photos. Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade Nigeria Buried / Fulani Women In Hijab Join Lord's Chosen Members For Crusade In Kwara. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2019
legendarymega:

Any Christian who says Catholic are idol worshiper, is also an idol worshiper. This is bcoz catholic started Christianity, they are the original owner of ur bible, and if the foundation is not christian,mean every other angle are not either

You better quit ignorance now u still have time. Go and take ur bible and read and discover for yourself how Christianity started and stop believing myths you 're feeding on.
First of all Jesus is the founder of Christianity.
2. The first church was in Jerusalem, where Jesus told them to tary until they were imbued with the Holy Ghost.
3. When Peter converted the largest crowd under the influence of the Holy Ghost on the Pentecost day, the venue was not Rome. Through out Peter's ministry he never visited rome so where on earth are u getting this ur church history?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Onlinealaba(m): 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2019
PrinceIdee11:
Where do you reside and can you deliver to Katsina state.

You can check my thread I deliver to every state, WhatsApp me or call
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Ubenedictus(m): 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2019
Reelmii:
what I dont understand is the fact that he sleeps on iron bed and stone pillow

please is that part of the 10 commandments
Google christian mortification and maybe you'll get a little insight.

It is the same reason john the baptist ate just locust and honey, wore skin and lived in the wilderness, it is the same reason we all fast and married people abstain from sex,...
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by djoe21(m): 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2019
BabaCommander:
So Mary is his saviour?

Roman catholics are not Christians. They are Roman images worshipping heretics.

What do you know?
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by stblessing(f): 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2019
Tedassie:
Catholicism is a cult!!! I repeat CATHOLICISM IS A CULT!!!!

FLEE FROM CATHOLICISM NOW.
Jesus loves you!!!
You have no Idea how ridiculous you sound now. And btw catholic and you,you look like the one in charge of a cult. Why not go and read your bible and receive knowledge before going about posting nonsense. Some research will also do you good. After all,Jesus said to remove the log in your eye before removing the log in another's. So do me a favour and go and buy sense. slowpoke
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by legendarymega: 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2019
Wiseman5:

You better quit ignorance now u still have time. Go and take ur bible and read and discover for yourself how Christianity started and stop believing myths you 're feeding on.
First of all Jesus is the founder of Christianity.
2. The first church was in Jerusalem, where Jesus told them to tary until they were imbued with the Holy Ghost.
3. When Peter converted the largest crowd under the influence of the Holy Ghost on the Pentecost day, the venue was not Rome. Through out Peter's ministry he never visited rome so where on earth are u getting this ur church history?

Where are your prove, if note from same bible written or compiled by catholic.

By d way Jesus was not founder of any religion, he only brought a way. All ds is written in the Bible.catholic own the Bible y other copied from them
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Rich4god(m): 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2019
Toks2008:
The irony is that he spent all his life IDOLISING MARY thinking he was doing the right thing.

Let GOD be the judge. R.I.P sir.
After you don judge finish, u dey say let God b d judge
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2019
Chai!
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by valx2: 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2019
I am a product of block rosary where children are groomed to become better adults with good morals. May the soul of Eusebius and that of the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in Peace ..Amen

3 Likes

Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by vicfy(m): 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2019
RIP Sir....ur crusade helped define my childhood. May our Mother Virgin Mary Intercede on ur behalf.

1 Like

Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by xynerise: 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2019
Toks2008:
The irony is that he spent all his life IDOLISING MARY thinking he was doing the right thing.

Let GOD be the judge. R.I.P sir.

So after judging him you remember you are playing God?

1 Like

Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by xynerise: 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2019
Rich4god:
After you don judge finish, u dey say let God b d judge

He is a bloody hypocrite
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by brainhgeek(m): 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2019
NotJobless:
@BloggerDonald

Oblate Eusebius D Oguizu, Founder of Block Rosary Crusade in Nigeria goes home to meet Mother Mary.....

The Founder of Block Rosary Crusade in Nigeria.

Bro. Eusebius started Block Rosary Crusade in 1956 at Aba, Abia State.

Just last year, the Parishioners Our Lady Of Lourdes Parish, Aba (where he founded the BRC) celebrated his 79th birthday last year in the premises of his current parish at St Mary's Catholic Parish Abayi-Ariaria, Aba in Abia State.

Before his death, he was sleeping on iron bed and used block as a pillow as penance for the sins of the world.He hailed from Urualla, in Ideato LGA., of Imo state.

He is survived by his wife, children and grandchildren.

[s]May Mother Mary intercede and take his soul to her son Jesus Christ, Amen.Rest in perfect peace.
[/s]
Source: INSURANCE PHONE NUMBER

There is no intercessor in heaven apart from Jesus. Romans 8:34, Heb 7:25. Even Mary needs an intercessor. For all have sinned ROM 3:23.
The man's zeal is however commendable.

5 Likes

Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Emmychuks20: 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2019
Tedassie:

Jesus loves you!!!
. Do you know why even at your mushroom church you're not progressing its because you sit to criticize Catholic who have outlived you past generation and will outlive your present generation more than 2k year no be beans brother
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Miarose: 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2019
Remove the log in your eye before you remove the speck in your brother's eye.
brainhgeek:

There is no intercessor in heaven apart from Jesus. Romans 8:34, Heb 7:25. Even Mary needs an intercessor. For all have sinned ROM 3:23.
The man's zeal is however commendable.
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Miarose: 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2019
Catholics are Christians too. Don't be fooled by your pastor to do the work of the devil, setting the church against the church. We are one body in Christ.
Tedassie:

Jesus loves you!!!

2 Likes

Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by brainhgeek(m): 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2019
Ubenedictus:
Google christian mortification and maybe you'll get a little insight.

It is the same reason john the baptist ate just locust and honey, wore skin and lived in the wilderness, it is the same reason we all fast and married people abstain from sex,...

Christ became our sacrifice and Passover. You can't suffer for the sin of the world or yourself all in a bid to appease God. If that is a prerequisite to redemption then, don't you think Jesus died in vain? Fasting is best done to appreciate and honor God amongst other reasons however.

2 Likes

Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by brainhgeek(m): 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
Miarose:
Show me the log. I stand not for religion. I pray to God to beat out religion from my system and give me the person of Jesus instead. Religion was the error of the Pharisees and Sadducees. I am a Christian who is not bound by religion but who pushes to he transformed by looking at the image of Jesus and studying the Bible.

2 Likes

Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by brainhgeek(m): 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2019
Miarose:
Show me the log. I stand not for religion. I pray to God to beat out religion from my system and give me the person of Jesus instead. Religion was the error of the Pharisees and Sadducees. I am a Christian who is not bound by religion but who pushes to be transformed by looking at the image of Jesus and studying the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by ofiko123(m): 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
RIP to the dead..
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Guyman02: 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2019
Block Rosary impacted our lives greatly, may God bless your soul sir and grant you eternal rest. Amen
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by michael807: 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2019
eternal rest grant may God mercy shine on you BRCG
Phygo:
Aviii maria
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Ubenedictus(m): 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
brainhgeek:

Christ became our sacrifice and Passover. You can't suffer for the sin of the world or yourself all in a bid to appease God. If that is a prerequisite to redemption then, don't you think Jesus died in vain? Fasting is best done to appreciate and honor God amongst other reasons however.
Jesus' death is the very reason christian practice mortification (puting to death the desires of the flesh and training the spirit man) by grace! We fast also to put the flesh under the domination of the spirit.
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Zuorom: 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
He went home to be with Mother Mary? lipsrsealed
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Phygo(m): 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2019
michael807:
eternal rest grant may God mercy shine on you BRCG
Amen
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by SamOyovwi: 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2019
Nonsense
Na Jesus Christ
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by brainhgeek(m): 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2019
Ubenedictus:
Jesus' death is the very reason christian practice mortification (puting to death the desires of the flesh and training the spirit man) by grace! We fast also to put the flesh under the domination of the spirit.
shocked shocked shocked
Can you back up this claim with a Bible verse sir? I need enlightenment on the fact that Christians should practice mortification because of the death of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by Miarose: 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
Jesus first miracle was at the prompting of his mother, despite his protests that his time has not come. Catholics honor Mary and only require her to intercede to Jesus on their behalf. Catholics believe that Jesus is the only Way, the bible is clear..
brainhgeek:

Show me the log. I stand not for religion. I pray to God to beat out religion from my system and give me the person of Jesus instead. Religion was the error of the Pharisees and Sadducees. I am a Christian who is not bound by religion but who pushes to he transformed by looking at the image of Jesus and studying the Bible.
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by CanadaOrBust: 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2019
babzo:

According to Eminem? So it took Eninem to reveal that to you?

Didn't even notice how funny that is. Lol
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by taurusmena1(m): 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2019
Where does ur sense of reasoning reside?
chigoziri2403:
where does mother Mary reside
Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by stanwheellz(m): 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2019
I have heard people here criticise CATHOLICS.
I beg you as Christians to stop this act.
Get FACTS genuine facts.
You that know God better your life is perfect abi?
ALWAYS BACK UP YOUR IDEAS WITH FACT
AND MAKE SURE YOUR RESEARCH IS GOOD.

FOR ME I KNOW THE CATHOLICS HAVE HELPED THE NEEDY MORE THAN ANY OTHER DENOMINATION AND DEY DONT ADVERTISE LIKE OTHERS DO.

WHEN YOU CALL MARY AND SAY SHITTY TINS DISGUSTS ME.

IF ONLY YOU KNOW MORE YOU WOULD PREACH UNITING CHRISTIANITY AS A CHRISTIAN BELIEF AND NOT BLASPHEMOUS ACT CALLING CHRISTIANITY OF THE CATHOLICS A CULT GROUP.
ITS SENSELESS AT THIS ERA.
GROW UP.

LETS SEE CHRISTIANITY AS ONE FOR ITS ONE GOD.
IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ASK THE PASTOR OR PRIEST OR ANYONE ALSO GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND.

REST IN PEACE SIR
WE PRAY GOD GRANT YOUR SOUL ETERNAL REST.
AMEN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Chinese Authorities Blow Up Christian Megachurch With Dynamite (pics) / Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.