Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

3 Things To Leave With 2018 If You Want Your Young Marriage To Work In 2019 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3 Things To Leave With 2018 If You Want Your Young Marriage To Work In 2019 (373 Views)

My Sister Wants To Quit Her Young Marriage. / Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters / Confusion In My Very Young Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Things To Leave With 2018 If You Want Your Young Marriage To Work In 2019 by lovelifeng: 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2019
3 Things to Leave with 2018 if You Want Your Young Marriage to Work in 2019

There are many things we have been so used to which are responsible for the unhappiness in a young marriage.

1. It’s my Partner’s Fault
Take responsibility for your mess. It doesn’t mean you are wrong. It just means you are smart.

In my experience as a coach, nobody comes to say ‘this is what I am doing wrong’. It’s always, this is what she or he is doing wrong’. You must realise that you don’t have control over your partner’s actions and inactions. You only have control over your own. Take care of your own such that life will force your partner to take care of his or her own.

READ FULL STORY: http://lovelife.ng/3-things-leave-with-2018-young-marriage-to-work-in-2019/

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Your Stretch Marks Cream And Stretch Mark's Scrub / Leading Indian Doctors At Awka / Differences Between Baby Boys And Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.