Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,471 members, 7,770,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:14 AM

Kiki and Kenya (breaker of chians). The story of an Alsatian and a Rott - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Kiki and Kenya (breaker of chians). The story of an Alsatian and a Rott (2073 Views)

German Shepherd (alsatian) Puppies For Sale At FESTAC TOWN / Caucasian/alsatian Mix / Police Arrest Alsatian Dog For Robbery In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiki and Kenya (breaker of chians). The story of an Alsatian and a Rott by nikaShow(m): 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2019
So I decided to keep a pet...and an online diary for her as well...

Kiki is the Alsatian. Kenya is the Rott.

So here is Ki-Ki. Very agile and Smart. She knows when I don't like something she did. cheesy

Kiki is an Alsatian. I'm thinking of getting another one. Maybe a rott or a boerbel.

Edited 1:

First Picture: Kiki the day she came into my life. March 2019.

Second Picture: Kiki patrolling the compound. No lizards or any living thing allowed on the premises.

Third picture : Kiki @ 7months. There's this football field in my area, I stroll to watch their matches in the evenings and Kiki likes to come and watch too. It also helps her to see many people walking around so she's comfortable with people outside.

Fourth Picture: Kiki (1 year old plus) and Kenya (8 months old as at the time of that picture). I'm grateful I got Kiki before Kenya, Kiki is not as strong and fierce as Kenya , but because she was bigger when I got Kenya, Kenya dey fear her.

Edit 2:

So I eventually got a Rott. Her name is Kenya...and she turned out to be such a beauty. Fierce, Committed and just beautiful. When I walk her on the road like this...see the stares and affection. I think she enjoys it sef

2 Likes

Re: Kiki and Kenya (breaker of chians). The story of an Alsatian and a Rott by nikaShow(m): 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2019
Initially she used to eat bread,milk and egg...

But I figured I need her to bulk up ! So I changed the diet.

First Picture: Kiki at 1 weeks in the house (March 2019)

Second Picture: Kenya at 2 weeks in the house (November 2019)

Third Picture: Kiki and Kenya are eyeing you.

Edit 1: So I started of feeding both dogs with bread egg and milk. After 2 weeks, I switched to Nutriola for Kiki that time, but I used booster for Kenya. That Booster was so expensive mehn ! I used only one bag and switched to my secret formula...�. I'm a fish farmer, so I know how to 'grow' an animal cheaply. Even my Vet agree say the dogs dey come out well.

3 Likes

Re: Kiki and Kenya (breaker of chians). The story of an Alsatian and a Rott by nikaShow(m): 4:48pm On Apr 11, 2019
I changed the meal to Nutriola and Compounded feed.

I want her to be as big as possible, I hope I can get her that big if I stick to this diet ?

So I use 1 cup of the compounded feed and one cup of this Nutriola. Morning and evening.

I used Booster for Kenya. With chicken bum for a while...

Later I reverted to my cheap compounded feed tongue

Re: Kiki and Kenya (breaker of chians). The story of an Alsatian and a Rott by 14teenK: 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
Cute doggy

1 Like

Re: Kiki and Kenya (breaker of chians). The story of an Alsatian and a Rott by johnnyn1(m): 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2019
That’s a fine gsd

1 Like

Re: Kiki and Kenya (breaker of chians). The story of an Alsatian and a Rott by Officialgarri: 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2019
nikaShow:
Initially she used to eat bread,milk and egg...

But I figured I need her to bulk up ! So I changed the diet.

Kiki at 9 weeks

I don't think the dog is growing at all
Re: Kiki and Kenya (breaker of chians). The story of an Alsatian and a Rott by space9880: 6:11am On Apr 12, 2019
she's a good dog

1 Like

Re: Kiki and Kenya (breaker of chians). The story of an Alsatian and a Rott by nikaShow(m): 10:23am On Apr 12, 2019
Officialgarri:

Maybe the picture isnt doing her justice...

I also got Kiki this supplements. She takes 1 per day.

Picture 1: The supplements I used for Kiki. I also bought the same for Kenya.

Picture 2: Kenya...first of her name, the breaker of chains...leader of the free world. Kenya has broken more than 4 chains. She would break it and then bring it to show me that it has broken. I'm like, The essence of keeping you in chains is for you to stay there, not for you to break the chains.

Yeah, I dont have cages for my dogs. The only time I chain them is when I have guests around. They dont like guests grin angry angry

Picture 3: Anywhere I seat in the compound, they would come and seat with me.

Re: Kiki and Kenya (breaker of chians). The story of an Alsatian and a Rott by Namdeenero(m): 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2019
Officialgarri:

You obviously have no eyes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki and Kenya (breaker of chians). The story of an Alsatian and a Rott by agarawu23(m): 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
nikaShow:
I changed the meal to Nutriola and Compounded feed.

I want her to be as big as possible, I hope I can get her that big of If I stick to this diet ?
how much is nutriola and what's the probability of growing faster with this particular food?
Re: Kiki and Kenya (breaker of chians). The story of an Alsatian and a Rott by nikaShow(m): 6:00am On Apr 13, 2019
agarawu23:
how much is nutriola and what's the probability of growing faster with this particular food?

I bought it 6k o...it says chicken and rice on the bag as it's main ingredient. I think it likes it, because I use the pellets as treats when I'm training the dog.
Re: Kiki and Kenya (breaker of chians). The story of an Alsatian and a Rott by agarawu23(m): 6:32am On Apr 13, 2019
nikaShow:

I bought it 6k o...it says chicken and rice on the bag as it's main ingredient. I think it likes it, because I use the pellets as treats when I'm training the dog.
okay. Let's watch her grow.
Re: Kiki and Kenya (breaker of chians). The story of an Alsatian and a Rott by nikaShow(m): 7:34am On Aug 10, 2019
Kiki now at 7 months

Anywhere I seat, they come and seat with me.

Kiki still bullies Kenya even though all the chain breaking suggest that Kenya is stronger than Kiki.

They are both trained and listen to commands.

They know

1. Come
2. Seat
3.Down
4. Stay
5. Go (they would go to their different chill zones - I dont have a cage for them)

and leave me alone grin grin grin

That's because I have a snooker table in my compound and whenever I'm shooting pool they want to come and play with me and lick my feet...No ! Leave me alone grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kiki and Kenya (breaker of chians). The story of an Alsatian and a Rott by Unruly77: 7:50am On Aug 10, 2019
Op wat hapen na after 7 mnth u dy update us wat happen durin d past months
Re: Kiki and Kenya (breaker of chians). The story of an Alsatian and a Rott by nikaShow(m): 11:06am On Aug 12, 2019
Unruly77:
Op wat hapen na after 7 mnth u dy update us wat happen durin d past months

grin grin grin

She fell sick , was given shots, ate a lot of chicken,

She also got trained and learnt this commands- go, come , sit , stay and walking on leash.

grin angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Kiki and Kenya (breaker of chians). The story of an Alsatian and a Rott by wizi44(m): 3:58pm On Aug 12, 2019
nikaShow:
So I decided to keep a pet...and an online diary for her as well...

So here is Ki-Ki. Very agile and Smart. She knows when I don't like something she did. cheesy

Kiki is an Alsatian. I'm thinking of getting another one. Maybe a rott or a boerbel.
pls how much did you get hes and where
Re: Kiki and Kenya (breaker of chians). The story of an Alsatian and a Rott by RomzyO: 7:37am On Nov 17, 2019
Please OP where did you buy Nutriola and are you in lagos?
Re: Kiki and Kenya (breaker of chians). The story of an Alsatian and a Rott by nikaShow(m): 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2020
RomzyO:
Please OP where did you buy Nutriola and are you in lagos?

I'm in Ibadan. Bought it here in Ibadan.

I had to buy Booster for my new Rott though. I couldn't find Nutriola again
Re: Kiki and Kenya (breaker of chians). The story of an Alsatian and a Rott by nikaShow(m): 8:05am On Aug 18, 2020
Kiki has had her first heat. She had it when she was about 1 year. I let that pass.

Kenya has had her first heat as well. But she had hers at about 9 months. I wonder why that was so fast

I'm thinking I should build a cage for them now. Their wahala is getting too much. Most especially the Rott. She greets everything with her teeth. My footmat, my car bumpers, my water pipes around the house, my snooker table cover and any other thing I mistakenly forget outside the house. Shredded with her teeth.

Kiki on the other hand knows better and would always leave my things be.

(1) (Reply)

9months Old Male Italian Mastiff For Sale / Cute Male Lhasa Apso(sold) / Purebred German Shepherd Dog, Female At 80,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.