Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

My Puppy Is Stooling Blood - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Puppy Is Stooling Blood (2053 Views)

My Rott Have been Stooling Blood Please Help / Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying / Please My Puppy Is Dying From Parvo Virus Help Me To Save My Puppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Puppy Is Stooling Blood by myvic70(m): 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
Please house my puppy of two moths old is stooling blood. What medication should i apply.

Thanks
Re: My Puppy Is Stooling Blood by nzaghibaba(m): 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
I smell parvo bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Puppy Is Stooling Blood by myvic70(m): 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
nzaghibaba:
I smell parvo bro
I fear o. Taking her to Vet first thing tomorrow morning.
Thanks
Re: My Puppy Is Stooling Blood by Kul3ger(m): 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
myvic70:

Thanks
Nice move... No time for trial and error....No time wasting at all.. And abeg, make sure the vet is well experienced...

You may also want to do ur personal findings (ask questions on forums like this and do some online research) ..this will help u close-mark your vet, and build yoyr confidence in his medications and prescriptions...all these fly by night vetinary service providers don kill so many dogs... Shine ur eyes..

We pray ur dog makes it...Keep us updated
Re: My Puppy Is Stooling Blood by Mccollins042(m): 7:32am On Oct 26, 2017
this is a very deadly canine disease called PARVO, take the dog to the vet, give the puppy plenty of water using a syringe without needle, through same way give the dog oral drip every 1hr, give little pap every now and then, dont worry about the vomiting it is not unusual, you can give lime water it helps kill the virus. if you are dedicated in doing all these your puppy will survive. Note that you have to wake at night to do these things, show the puppy lots of love it will pull through as it is hard for dogs to die while looking at the owner. if it is still alive after 4days it will pull through.... Goodluck
Re: My Puppy Is Stooling Blood by seelawd(m): 7:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
[quote author=myvic70 post=61762591]Please house my puppy of two moths old is stooling blood. What medication should i apply.
Re: My Puppy Is Stooling Blood by friendlyadvice: 7:38pm On Nov 02, 2019
Hopefully its not parvo cause that thing doesn't have cure
You should call your vet ASAP tho, don't procrastinate and try to keep it hydrated and keep it near you don't leave it in the cage till you've seen your vet

What breed is it?
Are there other dogs in the house?
What is his environment like
Re: My Puppy Is Stooling Blood by frowland(m): 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2019
myvic70:

Thanks

Ogbeni, you guys should stop this any small thing Parvo.
I got 3 caucasian puppies and two of them was stooling blood. After analysis & with experience, I discovered that it's from the food. Most puppies digestive systems react quickly to new food. Especially crushed indomie/canned food and Dry food (Maybe expired or whatever reason).
My usual remedy is to buy local yogurt, add a bit of powdered milk and give them for two or three days. Thank me later.

Re: My Puppy Is Stooling Blood by chygo90(m): 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
May just be worms, try and deworm the dog, like the guy above said, it's not everything that is parvo.
Re: My Puppy Is Stooling Blood by chukskafor(m): 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2019
friendlyadvice:
Hopefully its not parvo cause that thing doesn't have cure
You should call your vet ASAP tho, don't procrastinate and try to keep it hydrated and keep it near you don't leave it in the cage till you've seen your vet

What breed is it?
Are there other dogs in the house?
What is his environment like
parvo can be treated, check @vincentjk thread and see
Re: My Puppy Is Stooling Blood by friendlyadvice: 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
chukskafor:
parvo can be treated, check @vincentjk thread and see
Parvo na virus na when they start drooling blood and getting dehydrated I don't think they can come back from that
Re: My Puppy Is Stooling Blood by vincentjk(m): 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
friendlyadvice:

Parvo na virus na when they start drooling blood and getting dehydrated I don't think they can come back from that

Chukskafor is actually correct, I got a gsd and in less than 2weeks he was weak and stooling blood there by throwing me in a state of confusion, took him to the vets but they refused to touch him saying he wouldn't make it but i proved them all. Wrong with just home treatment
Re: My Puppy Is Stooling Blood by friendlyadvice: 10:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
vincentjk:

Chukskafor is actually correct, I got a gsd and in less than 2weeks he was weak and stooling blood there by throwing me in a state of confusion, took him to the vets but they refused to touch him saying he wouldn't make it but i proved them all. Wrong with just home treatment
Oh really? How?
Re: My Puppy Is Stooling Blood by vincentjk(m): 11:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
friendlyadvice:

Oh really? How?

Everything is on that thread he's telling you to check. Start from the first page
Re: My Puppy Is Stooling Blood by chukskafor(m): 8:13am On Nov 04, 2019
vincentjk:

Bro please tell them, you know I'm not the type that argues over something I know I have a first hand evidence at; I just drop my hint move on
Re: My Puppy Is Stooling Blood by vincentjk(m): 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2019
chukskafor:
Bro please tell them, you know I'm not the type that argues over something I know I have a first hand evidence at; I just drop my hint move on

Ok what do you need more ideas on? Feel free bro
Re: My Puppy Is Stooling Blood by chukskafor(m): 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
vincentjk:

Ok what do you need more ideas on? Feel free bro
not really bro but was just making emphasis on your clarification to the aforementioned statement l made, thus that parvo is treatable with reference to your thread but instead of the guy to try read it up, he stood his ground to instill into me that it can't be treated ; so I jejelly rest my case, until you personally came and point it out to him too
Re: My Puppy Is Stooling Blood by vincentjk(m): 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2019
chukskafor:
not really bro but was just making emphasis on your clarification to the aforementioned statement l made, thus that parvo is treatable with reference to your thread but instead of the guy to try read it up, he stood his ground to instill into me that it can't be treated ; so I jejelly rest my case, until you personally came and point it out to him too

Well it's all fine. He learnt a new thing today which is a good thing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Litter Announcement- Aslan’s Progenies (Gsd) / I Need Help: With Transport Options For My Dog / Noodle Waste Supplier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.