Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Create Your Android App With Your Phone And Earn Money - No Coding Required! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Create Your Android App With Your Phone And Earn Money - No Coding Required! (288 Views)

App With Social Media Tasks For Nigeria {earn N5,000 Daily} / No Money, No Money, Yet This Is Happening [photo] / Let't Work Together And Earn This Money, No Referrals Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Create Your Android App With Your Phone And Earn Money - No Coding Required! by EmmaxKeys: 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2019
Hey, y'all. Thanks for visiting this thread. wink
But you know what?? Consider yourself lucky today because this is one big resource you have found. You can use this big idea for a lifetime. Trust me.wink

What is this about? I came to notice that people love to be creative, we always want to make money by ourselves, but sadly we do not want to face the hard task, right? LOL. People are very much aware of the amount of money that can be made by building apps, most especially android apps, but sadly, we don't want to learn the basics(coding). I have heard from some folks that they PASSIONATELY hate coding because it is difficult. So that's how people na shy away from it. LOL.

But hey, how will we really create android apps and start making money without learning how to code. Is this possible?? Yes, it is. I can boldly say that you don't need to know how to code, you can build an android app in less than one day. I personally do not know how to code, but I have my android app,and I am earning from it. I am a live witness. You see, it is possible. All you need to do is to have an android phone and that covers most of it!

But how do I build my own android app too and start earning money??

It is pretty easy. I will teach you that in as much as you are really interested. But.....sorry. It will not be for free because people NEVER value free things, and I also paid a lot to learn this.

So friends, this is my treat:
I will teach you all you need to know about making android apps, how to make money, how to get users. It is a one on one class on WhatsApp, and it is going to be interesting. Video tutorials included when necessary.

Price: 2,500 Naira.

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Reports N45 Billion Profit Before Tax For Q1 2019 / 9 Senior FIRS Officials Reportedly In EFCC Detention Over Alleged Diversion Of N / Start Your Online Business To Make Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.