Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Nigerian Man Denies Membership Of Vikings In Malaysia During Interrogation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Denies Membership Of Vikings In Malaysia During Interrogation (34669 Views)

Crime Suspect Sings For Police During Interrogation (Video) / 'Mad Man' Who Received N1.5 Million Alert During Interrogation Arrested In Ondo / Pickpocket Steals Officers Money During Interrogation (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Denies Membership Of Vikings In Malaysia During Interrogation by Crimecity: 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
Malaysia Cult War: Nigerian man who used to identify as a Vikings member, mocked for denying his membership during interrogation.

The man who used to brag about his group, was seen fidgeting as he denied having anything with vikings cult group.

Recall that few days ago, a Nigerian Eiye and Aiye cultists clash at a night club, yesterday, at Changkat, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-man-mocked-for-denying-his-cult-group-during-interrogation-in-malaysia/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Denies Membership Of Vikings In Malaysia During Interrogation by Crimecity: 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
Watch The Hilarious Video HERE

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Denies Membership Of Vikings In Malaysia During Interrogation by Olalan(m): 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
Why do something you can't be proud of

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Denies Membership Of Vikings In Malaysia During Interrogation by BlackfireX: 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2019
His names ....

We know cowards by tribe

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Denies Membership Of Vikings In Malaysia During Interrogation by lyriclekidd(m): 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2019
Abi nah.

Check my signature if you got giftcards and bitcoin.
Re: Nigerian Man Denies Membership Of Vikings In Malaysia During Interrogation by lyriclekidd(m): 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2019
Abi na

Check my signature If you got giftcards and bitcoin for sale..
Re: Nigerian Man Denies Membership Of Vikings In Malaysia During Interrogation by onward4life(m): 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
I role may 8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Denies Membership Of Vikings In Malaysia During Interrogation by Onlinealaba(m): 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2019
Epic comments, Odin go deny am las las for Valhalla grin..see as him betray him master..cultism no pay, youths flee

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Denies Membership Of Vikings In Malaysia During Interrogation by iammo(m): 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
undecided

When caught in Nigeria they blame tinubu/buhari/APC , the goverment, lack of jobs , lack of infrastructure and basic amenities or simply the devil.

Yet they go to a Muslim majority country with working goverment and morally upright islamic people after making mouth back home how Muslims are terrorist and pedophile yet they are the real dare devil who cant leave without crime

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Denies Membership Of Vikings In Malaysia During Interrogation by topedoski(m): 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
Fucking bastard
Re: Nigerian Man Denies Membership Of Vikings In Malaysia During Interrogation by visijo(m): 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
Nigerians and cultism..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Denies Membership Of Vikings In Malaysia During Interrogation by hisgrace090: 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
Shameless ones!
Re: Nigerian Man Denies Membership Of Vikings In Malaysia During Interrogation by Nobodyperson: 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
I see nothing wrong in cultism
Re: Nigerian Man Denies Membership Of Vikings In Malaysia During Interrogation by puredigital(f): 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
Okay poo

I am a writer...if you need a writer kindly beep(0813 111 6906)
Re: Nigerian Man Denies Membership Of Vikings In Malaysia During Interrogation by marvin906(m): 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
Vikings small children confra..
I remember some year's back one small pikin wen never reach 17 dey make mouth for street because e join Vikings..
unless they start paying salary for being a cultist I have no interest

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Denies Membership Of Vikings In Malaysia During Interrogation by thorpido(m): 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
Why join what you can't be proud of?
Stupidity
Re: Nigerian Man Denies Membership Of Vikings In Malaysia During Interrogation by HAKYN1: 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
BlackfireX:
His names ....

We know cowards by tribe

Yes, The Usain Bolt tribe from Abidjan to Israel

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Denies Membership Of Vikings In Malaysia During Interrogation by mightyhaze: 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
This old man still dey do cult matter. This One never pass 50?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Denies Membership Of Vikings In Malaysia During Interrogation by Oovi5(f): 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
He has used his hands to create more problems for himself cause his people (Fellow cultist) might come for him....

Oponuweyrey

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Denies Membership Of Vikings In Malaysia During Interrogation by mightyhaze: 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
Nobodyperson:
I see nothing wrong in cultism
yea,..until they bring armaggedon to your doorstep

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Denies Membership Of Vikings In Malaysia During Interrogation by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2019
Hard boy indeed.
Re: Nigerian Man Denies Membership Of Vikings In Malaysia During Interrogation by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2019
Lol
Re: Nigerian Man Denies Membership Of Vikings In Malaysia During Interrogation by helinues: 8:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
NL mod sometimes self

So make we fry semo?

Re: Nigerian Man Denies Membership Of Vikings In Malaysia During Interrogation by Chinashopping84: 8:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
Name was o
Re: Nigerian Man Denies Membership Of Vikings In Malaysia During Interrogation by castrol180(m): 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2019
His guys may fall him for denying their confraternity

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Denies Membership Of Vikings In Malaysia During Interrogation by paddyofboss(m): 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
Bullet fall on u.. Butcher fall on u
U nor know say cult bad when go join

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Denies Membership Of Vikings In Malaysia During Interrogation by Toscarel: 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2019
paddyofboss:
Bullet fall on u.. Butcher fall on u U nor know say cult bad when go join
till then oga but for now he is still in the land of the living
Re: Nigerian Man Denies Membership Of Vikings In Malaysia During Interrogation by paddyofboss(m): 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2019
Toscarel:

till then oga but for now he is still in the land of the living
Him go soon crossover
Re: Nigerian Man Denies Membership Of Vikings In Malaysia During Interrogation by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
iammo:
undecided

When caught in Nigeria they blame tinubu/buhari/APC , the goverment, lack of jobs , lack of infrastructure and basic amenities or simply the devil.

Yet they go to a Muslim majority country with working goverment and morally upright islamic people after making mouth back home how Muslims are terrorist and pedophile yet they are the real dare devil who cant leave without crime

Your contributions are always known to be full of poo. zero sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Owolo Onorouioghene Dan Docked, Remanded In Prison / Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I / Man Tries To Kill An American In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.