Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) (84890 Views)

Uchechi Okwu Visits Her Husband, Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Thanks Ifeanyi Ubah / Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention / Dino Melaye Remains In Hospital Bed [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by morpheus24: 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2019
MartinsD12:

grin I Don catch u so this is una aim and motive of posting that video so we will force Kanu to resign, no way, una no reach, them never born una, Kanu remains the Supreme leader of the indigenous people of Biafra come rain come sun shine OK

Even if you saw that guy raping a goat you will concoct a narrative to defend him.

Follow your leader at your own peril. Its called blind loyalty. A natural trait of low IQed individuals. I leave you to your indulgence.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by luluman: 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2019
fuckfuckman:
The video has been removed Pls see photos of the blowjobb he got
Is this the person the entire Ibo race want to bequeath their entire generations(both unborn) to? Tfuaaa!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by luluman: 10:00pm On Apr 11, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:
So husband and wife no go enjoy again peace ?

Must they stoopidly show their enjoyment to the world?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by crackhouse(m): 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2019
This man have led a lot of people to their early grave and he's busy having a fuc.k time with his wife while the people that died believing in him are languishing in their graves. I still pity people that are following him...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by MartinsD12(m): 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2019
morpheus24:

Even if you saw that guy raping a goat you will concoct a narrative to defend him.

Follow your leader at your own peril. Its called bling loyalty. A natural trait of low IQed individuals. I leave you to your indulgence.
Wetin concern you, why are you so pained like this, taking panadol on another man's headache grin abeg I don't want to see you as afonja because I know millions of our brothers from sw who reason well unlike what you are doing now, you could be sued for life and you don't seem to have money to defend yourself from posting that nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
morpheus24:

The argument flies over your head. The point was to discredit the fact that it was stolen from his house and broadcast not where the video was made.

Why was he in possession of the video at his house in the village?

Abeg go ask am that stupid question.

Like you yourself don't have family pictures and videos on your own electronic devices at the moment.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by luluman: 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
helinues:
Let him who without a sin cast the first stone.

We all have private life biko
This is now public life, use your brain now.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by Ziggylady(f): 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu sure makes afonjas "cum" to high heavens..He is the aphrodisiac they need for their 'daily fix'..See them jerking off on this thread like no man's business..

Pathetic beings..

*Tueh*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by Sanchez01: 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
gidgiddy:

Did you watch the video at all? There is no morality issue here. The man is in his bed covered to chest level, his wife is wearing a bikin and all they were doing is talking. You can see husbands and wives is such situation in any beach or swimming poo in the world l. There is absolutely no morality issue here at all.
Chai! grin

So that common pant and bra looks like a 'bikin' to you? Could you please spot the swimming pool in the video since she is wearing a 'bikin'?

His image is battered as it is and the damage control won't help much no matter the flimsy reasons you guys cook or make up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by morpheus24: 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
MartinsD12:

Wetin concern you, why are you so pained like this, taking panadol on another man's headache grin abeg I don't want to see you as afonja because I know millions of our brothers from sw who reason well unlike what you are doing now, you could be sued for life and you don't seem to have money to defend yourself from posting that nonsense

Everyone is evading the morality question and asking me what my concern is.

You should be asking yourself if this is the leader you follow how that reflects on your level of morality.

You want us to concentrate on the end goal but the means by which it is sort after is of no relevance. Hmmmm?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by FuckThaMod: 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
Honor10:

leave Nairaland go and create Biafraland or shut ur mouth.
Have we received the biafra already?
We don't have misplaced priorities like you stupid lots.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by Sanchez01: 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
See his tiny dick like that of a local fowl.
So, this is the man that Igbos died for?

This is the same nonsense Ojukwu did. Got 3M Igbos killed in his stupid war and came back to start bleeping Bianca. He only married her because he was caught.

Now, this one is collecting blowj0b in public. Imagine. Why are we Igbos cursed with useless animals as leaders?

I swear, we Igbos are the most foolish tribe in the world.

Calm down, bro. grin

This is just too much! grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by morpheus24: 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

Like you yourself don't have family pictures and videos on your own electronic devices at the moment.

Like you yourself don't have family pictures and videos on your own electronic devices at the moment.[/quote]

The question is stupid to you because the rational flies over you head.

1. So the people that captured and posted the video got it from his compound abi?

2. The buffon left his cell phone with incriminating content on it while he ran away from his house.

3. The mumu actually taped himself in a compromising commission of that sort knowing fully well the age we live.

SMH!!!

Una no get sense. You wan form Jussie smollet for me abi!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by gidgiddy: 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2019
Sanchez01:

Chai! grin

So that common pant and bra looks like a 'bikin' to you? Could you please spot the swimming pool in the video since she is wearing a 'bikin'?

His image is battered as it is and the damage control won't help much no matter the flimsy reasons you guys cook or make up.

His image is battered for relaxing with his own wife in his matrimonial bed? Are you ok?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by morpheus24: 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2019
Ziggylady:

Nnamdi Kanu sure makes afonjas "cum" to high heavens..He is the aphrodisiac they need for their 'daily fix'..See them jerking off on this thread like no man's business..

Pathetic beings..

*Tueh*

SMH!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by Adeagbo77: 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2019
He who has eyes should see and he who has brain should use it. Is this a serious human being that is sincerely fighting for the IBOs?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by AbuAeesha: 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2019
[quote author=Akiara post=77460094]Is the woman his wife or not? Useless thread.

That is Kanu and his wife...so why call a man's legally married wife a prostitute? Stop the foolishness ....it's weak..
even though she's his wife,what they displayed is an act of immortality,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by gidgiddy: 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2019
Ziggylady:

Pathetic beings..

*Tueh*

Some people are crazy. A man is relaxing with his wife on his matrimonial bed and some people with backward mentality see something wrong with it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by Sanchez01: 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2019
gidgiddy:

His image is battered for relaxing with his own wife in his matrimonial bed?
No. He owns his wife and should do to her what he pleases. I'll stay mum and cheer Kanu, going forward if you can respond honestly to the below questions?

1. Not saying Kanu uploaded the video...but can you willingly/proudly show off your wife in pant and bra in the name of matrimony and love just like Kanu's wife in that video?

2. Would would gladly put up a video of one of your bedroom sessions involving you and your wife as she gives you head?

3. Would you be comfortable seeing your own leaked content which ought to private, even though it involves you and your wife?

I'm waiting earnestly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by gidgiddy: 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
morpheus24:

I see apples you see oranges.

There are no apples and oranges here. It is Nnamdi Kanus right to enjoy intimate time with his own wife on his own bed. And if they choose to record it, it is their business.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by HimName: 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
The pink fraudster has traded his slaves (IPOB) for two rounds of breath-seizing heads. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by horsepower101: 10:35pm On Apr 11, 2019
I still don’t see what the controversy is. What exactly did Nnamdi Kanu do wrong with his wife?

I don’t get it?

Nigerian youths are extremely hateful and immature.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by gidgiddy: 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2019
Sanchez01:

No. He owns his wife and should do to her what he pleases. I'll stay mum and cheer Kanu, going forward if you can respond honestly to the below questions?

1. Not saying Kanu uploaded the video...but can you willingly/proudly show off your wife in pant and bra in the name of matrimony and love just like Kanu's wife in that video?

2. Would would gladly put up a video of one of your bedroom sessions involving you and your wife as she gives you head?

3. Would you be comfortable seeing your own leaked content which ought to private, even though it involves you and your wife?

I'm waiting earnestly.

You should watch the video instead of talking nonsense

What would Kanu upload video of him and his wife in bed? What could he possibly gain from that?

In the video, there are no sexual acts, is it in dreams you saw the wife him head? But even if the wife did do that, of what business is Kanu and wifes sex life to anyone?

What the video shows is Kanu and wife talking in bed, of business is that of anyone?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by suxpet: 10:38pm On Apr 11, 2019
people DAT lost dia relatives after watching Dis will b like

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by Sanchez01: 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2019
[s]
gidgiddy:

You should watch the video instead of talking nonsense

What would Kanu upload video of him and his wife in bed? What could he possibly gain from that?

In the video, there are no sexual acts, is it in dreams you saw the wife him head? But even if the wife did do that, of what business is Kanu and wifes sex life to anyone?

What the video shows is Kanu and wife talking in bed, of business is that of anyone?
[/s]
You are daft sha. I asked very simple questions and you replied with a superfluous epistle.

You mean to tell me your data ran out when she gave him a head?

Whether they were talking or not, I'm still asking the same questions...

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by maximilano: 10:42pm On Apr 11, 2019
MartinsD12:

grin admit it or not ipob Biafra is a movement bigger than ojukwu himself, who never even knew Biafra will continue up till now, it's a way of life, culture nothing stops it, we are moving, you better join the moving train like your brother ffk OK
FFK is not my brother and he’s not an IPOB. He’s only romancing your egos for his own political relevance because he knows y’all love deceit just like the way Kanu did to y’all.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2019
He likes love o.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by Honor10: 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2019
FuckThaMod:

ode ni e, Biafra ko, biafla ni. so wat priorities do u people av? ur albino leader is banging his wife in Uk and even doing sex video, u are deluding urself down here. senseless people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by HimName: 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2019
Hehe!

P!gs personal lord and savior receiving aggressive heads. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by Honor10: 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2019
FuckThaMod:

ode ni e, Biafra ko, biafla ni. so wat priorities do u people av? ur albino leader is busy banging his wife in Uk and even doing sex video, u are deluding urself down here. senseless people
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by Kahujadekadura: 10:50pm On Apr 11, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

I know you're robot but does it make any sense for a christian to be doing video during sex?
First he is not a christian and secondly all those artist u enjoy their music, make I believe that they use Rev. Sisters to shoot their videos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe / Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.