Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) (84568 Views)

Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm / Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention / Dino Melaye Remains In Hospital Bed [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by maximilano: 9:43am On Apr 12, 2019
Warship:

After exposing this video, do you think it will stop the rise of Biafra.?

We await your point.
That’s your own business and you’re entitled to it. I am not against anyone agitating for a genuine secession provided it is done based on objectivity and not hatred. Who I am against is a man who thinks he can take people for a ride to the extent of them being jailed or killed with the sole aim of lining his pockets through the scam of being a secessionist. He still went ahead to even desecrate their graves by rating his dog higher than them.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by ofwest47(m): 10:06am On Apr 12, 2019
Those so called Biafra are now seeing their handwritings on the wall. they can now see how their so called leader is enjoying himself out of the country while hundreds of his so called followers are dying in vain back in the so called Biafra. Recall the so called Biafra originator Ojukuwu when he declared Biafra in May 1967 which brought about the Nigerian civil war 1967_1970 which caused the death of more than 3.5 million IBOs (I Before Others "courtesy Zik " ) while he Ojukuwu in his own case escaped to Ivory Coast with his wife and children. One can still see the 1988 throw back picture of him and his wife in the social media.
Now, those still agitating for Biafra republic should stop it to avoid untimely death by their actions they should go back to back to Ukpabi Azika's statement. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH says Ukpabi Azika. 1970 after the civil war.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by northvietnam(m): 11:10am On Apr 12, 2019
fuckfuckman:

This is not video shop na. This is real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCGdcf3Xwog

Posing with other prostitutes

Chop life Kanu.... grin grin grin grin

This is the fool my brothers are dying to worship, some that can't keep his private life private...

Nigga is chopping the money he swindled from Fed Govt. In far away Onyibo land with his amiable kpukus... grin grin grin

His kids will attend the best schools in UK while umu aba ngwa will be shouting our dilector upandan for ari-ala market...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by jrusky(m): 11:10am On Apr 12, 2019
Warship:

Can you explain to us how this will stop the rise of Biafra in a country filled with anti Igbo rhetorics.

Go and ask Google.

I'm of East origin and I have never nor any of my immediate family experience any hatred from other tribe so I don't understand the nonsense you are insinuating.

My point is face the video leakage and leave Afonja out of this. And my question is the video in question is that Kanu and his wife or not?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by gidgiddy: 11:21am On Apr 12, 2019
ofwest47:
Those so called Biafra are now seeing their handwritings on the wall. they can now see how their so called leader is enjoying himself out of the country while hundreds of his so called followers are dying in vain back in the so called Biafra. Recall the so called Biafra originator Ojukuwu when he declared Biafra in May 1967 which brought about the Nigerian civil war 1967_1970 which caused the death of more than 3.5 million IBOs (I Before Others "courtesy Zik " ) while he Ojukuwu in his own case escaped to Ivory Coast with his wife and children. One can still see the 1988 throw back picture of him and his wife in the social media.
Now, those still agitating for Biafra republic should stop it to avoid untimely death by their actions they should go back to back to Ukpabi Azika's statement. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH says Ukpabi Azika. 1970 after the civil war.

In other word what you are saying is that people should forget their constitutional right to protest and express themselves because Federal Government is another Boko haram that murders unarmed protesters? That means you Nigerians have a much bigger problem than how Kanu romances his wife, you have no country worth writing home about and your democracy is a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by samijay8(m): 11:59am On Apr 12, 2019
Anybody here defending this like shebi na his wife. Abeg we need your videos too with your wife on bed. Shebi you no want receive sense abi

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by Juby: 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
Hmmmn... I just dey observe o

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by Adeagbo77: 12:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
So one of d criteria to fight for ppls is to abstain urself from sex. U must be an idiot
Who was talking about abstainance from sex. Would any sensible person video himself and his wife making out on bed and post it on the Internet. My friend, your Mazi is a mad man.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by morpheus24: 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
Warship:

Now that his sex video has been exposed, how will it stop the rise of Biafra.?

Who said it would?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by morpheus24: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
Bros I have few questions for u
When Kanu was first arrested in the airport by DSS, what did Kanu lawyer alleged in law court that DSS took from his client?
Is there a right thinking man that can video himself and his wife and post it on the social media for the world to see?
Tell me one evidence that the video was posted by either Kanu or his wife?
Is Kanu wit his wife in Israel?
Is that video a recent video?
If that video is not recent, then who told you that the hands of DSSight not be involved to tarnish Kanu
image?
If you are to be sincere wit urself in these questions, u will knw that u have no point in ur assertion.

IF a muslim cleric exposes a Christian pastor for sleeping with members of his church choir should I concentrate on the fact that it was a muslim cleric that exposed the information or the Pastor's actions.

Go back to school small boy

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by morpheus24: 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
neyobills:

Scratch that,the Caliphate or whatever is in Ilorin and not Kwara state as a whole.

Kwara-ilorin

Same difference my friend.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by Warship: 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
morpheus24:

Who said it would?

Then shut up and if you can't, tell the zoo's govt to focus more on the reasons why people join IPOB than Kanu himself

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by Warship: 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
jrusky:

Go and ask Google.

I'm of East origin and I have never nor any of my immediate family experience any hatred from other tribe so I don't understand the nonsense you are insinuating.

My point is face the video leakage and leave Afonja out of this. And my question is the video in question is that Kanu and his wife or not?

It won't stop the rise of Biafra as long as so many idiots in government refused to address the complaints of the people of SE/SS.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by MartinsD12(m): 5:57pm On Apr 12, 2019
fuckfuckman:
Video Of Nnamdi Kanu and his wife in bed, having romantic moments have emerged online.

Watch on Facebook

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2360772630620052&id=2099633476733970&refid=17&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=mf_story_key.2360772630620052%3Atop_level_post_id.2360772630620052%3Atl_objid.2360772630620052%3Acontent_owner_id_new.2099633476733970%3Athrowback_story_fbid.2360772630620052%3Apage_id.2099633476733970%3Aphoto_id.2315544195383886%3Astory_location.4%3Astory_attachment_style.video_inline%3Apage_insights.%7B%222099633476733970%22%3A%7B%22role%22%3A1%2C%22page_id%22%3A2099633476733970%2C%22post_context%22%3A%7B%22story_fbid%22%3A2360772630620052%2C%22publish_time%22%3A1555001757%2C%22story_name%22%3A%22EntStatusCreationStory%22%2C%22object_fbtype%22%3A266%7D%2C%22actor_id%22%3A2099633476733970%2C%22psn%22%3A%22EntStatusCreationStory%22%2C%22sl%22%3A4%2C%22dm%22%3A%7B%22isShare%22%3A0%2C%22originalPostOwnerID%22%3A0%7D%2C%22targets%22%3A%5B%7B%22page_id%22%3A2099633476733970%2C%22actor_id%22%3A2099633476733970%2C%22role%22%3A1%2C%22post_id%22%3A2360772630620052%2C%22share_id%22%3A0%7D%5D%7D%7D%3Athid.2099633476733970%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1556693999%3A417684114217579150&__tn__=%2AW-R
Carry on with your wife able Supreme leader, bad Belle knack ya head for wall die die die, poverty bad Belle in olamide's voice die die die grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by morpheus24: 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
Warship:

Then shut up and if you can't, tell the zoo's govt to focus more on the reasons why people join IPOB than Kanu himself

The dullard thinks he has made a point up here.

Your movement is a cult, run by a religious cultist who is mentally ill at best and a psychopath at the worst. He boasts of intelligence yet spits out propaganda about an imposter Jibiril.

When asked how he knows the person's name is Jibril, he can't produce evidence.

When asked how does he know the person comes from Sudan, he can't answer.

When you ask show proof producing pictures of this Jibril in the past juxtaposed to the Jibril alluded to now he can't.

Birth certificate nko...mba. DNA evidene iro o!....corroborating evidence of those who knew this Jibril in the past... haba

The best evidence he can produce is photos from Getty and a conspiracy theory about shapes of ears and hand indentations.

You want me to take that village boy who's IQ doesn't measure up to 80 at most seriously. You are mental yourself!

I laugh in Anambra dialect!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by morpheus24: 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2019
MartinsD12:

Carry on with your wife able Supreme leader, bad Belle knack ya head for wall die die die, poverty bad Belle in olamide's voice die die die grin grin

Spoken like a true sheep who can't think for themselves, waiting for a savior to come break you out of bondage when your mind is the most powerful of tools that will free you from Nigeria.

Keep waiting on your Supreme leader. Your movement will end up like every other cult like movement.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by MartinsD12(m): 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
morpheus24:

Spoken like a true sheep who can't think for themselves, waiting for a savior to come break you out of bondage when your mind is the most powerful of tools that will free you from Nigeria.

Keep waiting on your Supreme leader. Your movement will end up like every other cult like movement.
This boy wetin concern you for my Biafra eeh, why don't you form your own, allow others freedom of association, I don't know why Biafra dey pain una like this nawa o

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by morpheus24: 7:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
jrusky:

Go and ask Google.

Na Afonja dem sabi guy. They deflect because they are bigots and hate mongers. They have all the ingredients to become a powerful nation or people but they can't admit to themselves that they do not know how to get to this objective. They do not think as a collective because their culture has always been one of individual achievement. If you give them Biafra it will be the same thing the problem has always been from within.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by morpheus24: 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
MartinsD12:

This boy wetin concern you for my Biafra eeh, why don't you form your own, allow others freedom of association, I don't know why Biafra dey pain una like this nawa o

Stupidity is what pains me not the right to self determination. I have the right to call something stupid when I see it just as you have the right to your freedom of association.

One is based on fact the other is based on sentiment.

Shikena!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by MartinsD12(m): 7:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
morpheus24:

Stupidity is what pains me not the right to self determination. I have the right to call something stupid when I see it just as you have the right to your freedom of association.

One is based on fact the other is based on sentiment.

Shikena!
Go sit down

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by morpheus24: 7:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
MartinsD12:

Go sit down

responded like a true Igbo man from the village. You no get response so na chest beating time.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by MartinsD12(m): 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
morpheus24:

responded like a true Igbo man from the village. You no get response so na chest beating time.
You are no longer making sense there is nothing to respond to just like your senseless comment of true Igbo man from village shows you lack a touch of reality as there is no body in this world that is not from village even you, you are a product of village grin yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by morpheus24: 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2019
MartinsD12:

You are no longer making sense

The above statement alludes to the fact that I was then making sense in my past posts since I am "no longer" making it now because of my village comment. Ponder on that for a minute, hmmmm?

MartinsD12:

there is nothing to respond to just like your senseless comment of true Igbo man from village shows you lack a touch of reality as there is no body in this world that is not from village even you, you are a product of village grin yeye dey smell

Only a village boy would make sense of the above statement since it is factually incorrect but I won't waste my breath trying to explain that to you cause invariably it would woosh over your head.

Try to stay focused on comments about your supreme leader and Biafra eh! so you don't get confused.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by MartinsD12(m): 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
morpheus24:

The above statement alludes to the fact that I was then making sense in my past posts since I am "no longer" making it now because of my village comment. Ponder on that for a minute, hmmmm?

Only a village boy would make sense of the above statement since it is factually incorrect but I won't waste my breath trying to explain that to you cause invariably it would woosh over your head.

Try to stay focused on comments about your supreme leader and Biafra eh! so you don't get confused.
You keep making nonsense statements who is not a village boy, everyone has where they come from OK and that is ur village stop being too sentimental about whatever ipob does its none of your business focus on making yourself a sensible person and not a sentimental baised being Mr molecules grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by morpheus24: 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2019
MartinsD12:

You keep making nonsense statements who is not a village boy, everyone has where they come from OK and that is ur village stop being too sentimental about whatever ipob does its none of your business focus on making yourself a sensible person and not a sentimental baised being Mr molecules grin

Its none of your business if I make nonsense statements about your leader. Are you his mother?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by Warship: 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
morpheus24:

The dullard thinks he has made a point up here.

Your movement is a cult, run by a religious cultist who is mentally ill at best and a psychopath at the worst. He boasts of intelligence yet spits out propaganda about an imposter Jibiril.

When asked how he knows the person's name is Jibril, he can't produce evidence.

When asked how does he know the person comes from Sudan, he can't answer.

When you ask show proof producing pictures of this Jibril in the past juxtaposed to the Jibril alluded to now he can't.

Birth certificate nko...mba. DNA evidene iro o!....corroborating evidence of those who knew this Jibril in the past... haba

The best evidence he can produce is photos from Getty and a conspiracy theory about shapes of ears and hand indentations.

You want me to take that village boy who's IQ doesn't measure up to 80 at most seriously. You are mental yourself!

I laugh in Anambra dialect!

A foolish man keeps trying to stop a fire by attacking the flame(Kanu) instead of the fuel(Complains that drive the call for Biafra).

You are as dull like Buhari and his supporters.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by morpheus24: 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2019
Warship:

A foolish man keeps trying to stop a fire by attacking the flame(Kanu) instead of the fuel(Complains that drive the call for Biafra).

You are as dull like Buhari and his supporters.

The dullard mentions Buhari because his supreme leader has mentioned the name so many times in his ramblings about the enemy such that the dullard has come into the spell of mimicking his supreme leader to the extent that he cannot reason properly for himself to discern what concerns Buhari in our verbal exchange.

Go and run with the Village boyz, you are no match for me dullard!

FREE YOUR MIND!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by Trendishine: 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
[quote author=Aidejay post=77464562][/quote] u are pained
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by Hotfreezing: 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2023
Omo, I hear say na Kanu lawyer dey service this woman now.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by Peacemaker5128: 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2023
Hotfreezing:
Omo, I hear say na Kanu lawyer dey service this woman now.
not only the lawyer
It is my turn to nack her nack her tonight

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by Hotfreezing: 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
not only the lawyer
It is my turn to nack her nack her tonight

Handle with care. Ekpa dey oil her Suzuki every Monday.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) by Peacemaker5128: 7:13am On Dec 18, 2023
Hotfreezing:

Handle with care. Ekpa dey oil her Suzuki every Monday.
it is not yet Ekpa’s turn to knack her this Monday
Gidgiddy and emergingnation have shown interest too to knack her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) / Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) / Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.