Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 (68043 Views)

Polaris Bank Graduate Entry Level Recruitment 2019 / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 / Apply For Indepent Electoral Comission ( INEC) Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by ennyj01(m): 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2019
etibaba:
That's definitely not true, do your findings.
In short let me be specific Polaris pay their graduate trainee #205, 000 after confirmation.
Before confirmation nka?
Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by etibaba(m): 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
ennyj01:

Before confirmation nka?
That I can't say, every organisation pays slightly less before you are confirmed.

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by ennyj01(m): 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
etibaba:
That I can't say, every organisation pays slightly less before you are confirmed.
Okay
Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by sureteeboy(m): 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2019
In fact, it felt like I just wasted my transport fare down to that place all the way from Abeokuta. Coupled with the fact that those useless thieves called LASEMA collected #1, 500 from me for crossing the road without using the Bridge today. It was a total waste of time and money. The questions were extremely hard and illogical.

After wasting lots of time on one of the numerical questions like that. I arrived at my answer and discovered it's not even in the options presented, and there's no time to review my workings again. Same thing happened for like 2 or 3 more questions. After seeing like 4 mins more, I just had to guess the whole rest.
And that Abstract? Lemme just keep mute on that

3 Likes

Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by sureteeboy(m): 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
demzey:
I don't think that's abstract reasoning....it was too abstract and full of rubbish......I no even talk the numerical part, my goodness, u cant even use d system calculator, I was in number 4 wen I checked the time and it was 6 minutes to go out of 17 minutes....dem for just say work no day again Dan goin tru dat test....even most of dose dragnet guys no fit solve 5 complete.

grin grin grin grin grin You can say that again

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Bifrost: 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2019
sureteeboy:

grin grin grin grin grin You can say that again
Maybe we should protest. undecided
Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Prospect048: 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2019
Going by the previous one dey did during when it was Skye, they sent mail on 30th of April and the exam was written on 28th of April.
Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Bifrost: 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
Prospect048:
Going by the previous one dey did during when it was Skye, they sent mail on 30th of April and the exam was written on 28th of April.

Technically, we wait for Monday.
Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Prospect048: 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
Bifrost:

Technically, we wait for Monday.
or Tuesday if they followed the same format
Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by dynamiteclassic(m): 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
etibaba:
That's definitely not true, do your findings.
In short let me be specific Polaris pay their graduate trainee #205, 000 after confirmation.

See this guy o...
No dey give yourself hope o..
The place my cousin dey work..

Baba give me your source..

They pay #35,000 for trainees..

#90+ for when the real work start ..

Something whe no reach #100k

5 Likes

Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
[i][/i]

Ask your cousin the exact work he does. These your figures aren't realistic

dynamiteclassic:

See this guy o...

embarassed[sub][/sub]

2 Likes

Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by dynamiteclassic(m): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
faby11:
[i][/i]

Ask your cousin the exact work he does. These your figures aren't realistic

embarassed[sub][/sub]

He works with the I.T dept..
And I know when he was running his training program so I know what I'm saying..

Mind you that's basic salary..

If you like believe, if you like no believe..

I told you they pay lesser than other banks..

Mk result come out first..

Mk we know if we go qualify for the next stage before we dey imagine money whe no dey certain

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by emmadeking(m): 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
dynamiteclassic:

See this guy o...

The guy is correct.
Ask your cousin how he entered the bank.
Maybe he's a direct sales agent.
I don't think he's a graduate trainee

4 Likes

Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by dynamiteclassic(m): 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2019
emmadeking:

The guy is correct.
Ask your cousin how he entered the bank.
Maybe he's a direct sales agent.
I don't think he's a graduate trainee

Lol... You are questioning my intelligence..

Maybe I'm dumb abi..

You think I don't know what frontline agent or direct sales agent or teller agent is or who a contractor is??

Is okay..

Why do you think many people didn't applied ..

Compared to Gt bank, zenith and access..

Get your facts well..

Maybe the basic salary will be lesser now since its now a limited bank..

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Prospect048: 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2019
Why the monthly take home now turn something,why can you all wait till you got shortlisted first, when u get the bridge you shall cross it. Who know when the mail will land
Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by dynamiteclassic(m): 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2019
Prospect048:
Why the monthly take home now turn something,why can you all wait till you got shortlisted first, when u get the bridge you shall cross it. Who know when the mail will land

Just enjoying the conversation since I had a bad day.

Funny bank jobs that they can even evict you after training, if you don't perform up to standard..

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by etibaba(m): 11:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
dynamiteclassic:

See this guy o...

mtchwwwwww, i wouldn't waste my time arguing with you. Your cousin is obviously a contract staff employed via an outsourcing firm.

3 Likes

Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Puya: 12:48am On Apr 28, 2019
dynamiteclassic:

See this guy o...

Your cousin is obviously a contract staff..
And mind you, they all go through training programmes..

Salary of their contract staff is 84k excluding leave allowance, clothing allowance and pension..

So a graduate trainee can't be 90k..NEVER!!
YOUR COUSIN IS A CONTRACT STAFF IF HE IS GETTING 90K as salary...

4 Likes

Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by hardeybaryor153(m): 12:50am On Apr 28, 2019
dannypaul:
If you need Dragnet past questions and answer indicate now. will be sending it out now for free by 4pm after which no more.
To those i will send the materials pls try and recipocate same privilege as i got mine free too. thanks

im done sending. sent to 8 persons already. pls if u have gotten kindly indicate and send to others who will be requesting. one love!!!
adetoro1997@gmail.com please
Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by dynamiteclassic(m): 6:11am On Apr 28, 2019
Puya:

Salary of their contract staff is 84k excluding leave allowance, clothing allowance and pension..

4 months training ..

That's a big lie..

Contract staff don't spend up to 4 months on training..

Don't worry we will be employed together..

We will see..

Have learnt to be reserved when talking to people especially online ...

Cause even when you show them the truth they will turn a blind eye.

You can read more here

https://schoolings.org/polaris-bank-salary-structure-see-how-much-polaris-bank-pay-entry-level-staff/

Show me your source..

This is another source below

https://proguide.ng/history-salary-structure-polaris-bank/

If you need more source all you have to do is ask

You think this is Gt bank or access

Your money increases with time but first year or two remains the same

1 Share

Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by dynamiteclassic(m): 6:22am On Apr 28, 2019
Puya:

No leave allowance, clothing allowance for contract staff..

In fact nothing like benefit... Except probably loan..

They just pay 55k..

Now I see, I don't think you get your facts well at all..

Banks don't pay pension, its called pay off..

And its once they do that not every month
Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 28, 2019
dynamiteclassic:

Lol... You are questioning my intelligence..

Maybe I'm dumb abi..

You think I don't know what frontline agent or direct sales agent or teller agent is or who a contractor is??

Is okay..

Why do you think many people didn't applied ..

Compared to Gt bank, zenith and access..

Get your facts well..

Maybe the basic salary will be lesser now since its now a limited bank..
Zenith is the least paying back for Entry level with no training, no allowance, just your salary for 4years. Don't just come here and argue o. I know almost everything about them. I can quote their salary and put the kobo on top. Both annual and monthly net.
With different levels before getting to ABO
from GA to ET to EA to SEA before ABO while in most bank is from ET to ABO

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by dynamiteclassic(m): 7:29am On Apr 28, 2019
Jimjamd1st:
Zenith is the least paying back for Entry level with no training, no allowance, just your salary for 4years. Don't just come here and argue o. I know almost everything about them. I can quote their salary and put the kobo on top. Both annual and monthly net.
With different levels before getting to ABO
from GA to ET to EA to SEA before ABO while in most bank is from ET to ABO

Zenith bank ??

No training??

Common we are all intelligent minds here..

Even foodco go do training

Source pls
Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by dynamiteclassic(m): 7:45am On Apr 28, 2019
[quote author=dynamiteclassic post=77917824]

Zenith bank ??

No training??

You need to know the difference between entry level and contract staff..

How you go employ entry level graduate to bank, a cooperate organization without training and you expect to perform well..

Dem teach you how to work in a bank for school

Baba still dey on trips

Source pls
Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by bowintrillz(m): 8:19am On Apr 28, 2019
dynamiteclassic:

Zenith bank ??

No training??

Source pls

My friend got in last week.no training!!!

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by dynamiteclassic(m): 8:31am On Apr 28, 2019
bowintrillz:

My friend got in last week.no training!!!

That's contract staff baba

Probably marketing
Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by bowintrillz(m): 8:57am On Apr 28, 2019
dynamiteclassic:

Probably marketing
See this one

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by dynamiteclassic(m): 9:00am On Apr 28, 2019
bowintrillz:

See this one

Don't forget we dey talk about entry level only..

Base on normal terms and condition.

No be person whe use long leg o..

Or sabi C.E.O..

So Bros tell us something..

We are all hears
Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 28, 2019
dynamiteclassic:

Zenith bank ??

No training??

Source pls
Yes, No training (you learn on the job) at the point of entry. B.sc are employed on contract under a consulting firm known as Peopleplus (owned by same Zenith) located at Plot 2 Ajose Adegun VI (5th floor). If you like carry your CV go there, nobody go answer you o. That's where Zenith HR is located. And you want to know they recruit day in, day out. No come here argue o. I can quote everything for you even the internal stuff. I can quote their Head of HR and at least 5 staff in HR for you. No just come here and argue what you don't know. Lol

I can tell you about the bank from A to Z. To add, I had their offer.

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by dynamiteclassic(m): 9:21am On Apr 28, 2019
Jimjamd1st:
Yes, No training (you learn on the job) at the point of entry. B.sc are employed on contract under a consulting firm known as Peopleplus (owned by same Zenith) located at Plot 2 Ajose Adegun VI (5th floor). If you like carry your CV go there, nobody go answer you o. That's where Zenith HR is located. And you want to know they recruit day in, day out. No come here argue o. I can quote everything for you even the internal stuff. I can quote their Head of HR and at least 5 staff in HR for you. No just come here and argue what you don't know. Lol

I can tell you about the bank from A to Z. To add, I had their offer.

What's this one saying like this

And you go still do interview o..

That's contract now..

No matter your credential, anybody can do contract Job ranging from ND to B.Tech..

I'm talking about graduate trainee program or entry level..

Get that right bro..

Ahh oga o
Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 28, 2019
dynamiteclassic:

Probably marketing
Lol, off course all entry level in Zenith is contract (Whether first class o, 2.1 o or 2.2) except if you're coming in with an ICAN in hand. Then you'll be given ET position (salary is still 131k). People actually think Zenith pay big money. They were paying 75k before they increase it to 101k last year june. Make una no pm me again o. I no dey reply. If you wanna know how to get in talk here I'll give you step by step on how to go about it but just know say na Contract job of 101k with no other benefit for 4years before getting promoted to ET (Non-negotiable).
Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by dynamiteclassic(m): 9:28am On Apr 28, 2019
Jimjamd1st:
Lol, off course all entry level in Zenith is contract (Whether first class o, 2.1 o or 2.2) except if you're coming in with an ICAN in hand. Then you'll be given ET position (salary is still 131k). People actually think Zenith pay big money. They were paying 75k before they increase it to 101k last year june. Make una no pm me again o. I no dey reply. If you wanna know how to get in talk here I'll give you step by step on how to go about it but just know say na Contract job of 101k with no other benefit for 4years before getting promoted to ET (Non-negotiable).

Baba we dey talk about graduate trainee program jarey..

Nah another thing you dey talk..

No wonder I no dey see there application form online..

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply)

Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative / Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary / Free Dragnet Past Q & A And Gmat Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.