Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife (35398 Views)

'I Don't Give A Damn If APC Loses Zamfara' - Senator Marafa Makes U-turn (WATCH) / Buhari Meets Anyim, Uduaghan, Marafa In Aso Rock / APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by dre11(m): 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2019
by Dyepkazah Shibayan

Kabir Marafa, senator representing Zamfara central, has offered Senate President Bukola Saraki another wife.

Marafa made the offer while thanking his colleagues for approving a N10 billion intervention fund for Zamfara owing to the insecurity in the state.

Speaking on the floor of senate on Thursday, the lawmaker said there is room for another wife in Saraki’s house because its size “is grossly underutilised.”

“I have a mounting order from my constituents to thank you for the efforts we all collectively put in addressing the plight of the people of Zamfara state,” he said.

“Mr President, I want to thank you specifically. A lady in my constituency said I should tell you specifically that she has never seen you hit the gavel the way you did yesterday and I should tell you that when you commence your sabbatical, that she has offered herself to marry you, if you so wish.

“I told her to wait until we see facts and figures in the 2019 budget. With respect and apology to Madam at home but from where I come, you are allowed up to four wives. So madam should please keep space because anytime I sit at home and look at the size of the house, I feel it is grossly underutilised.”

Marafa also thanked President Muhammadu Buhari for intervening in the security situation of the state.

“On behalf of all the people of Zamfara state, I want to thank you so much and also the leadership of the senate. Senator Bukar Abba Ibrahim, they wish you a successful retirement as government pikin,” he said.

“Senator Shehu Sani, you are legislatively violent with your chairmanship of the committee on foreign and domestic debts and we are all going to be together in retirement, me, you and senator Monsurat.

“They said I should tell the chairman of appropriations and members that you have done your utmost best and look forward to your efforts and cooperation.

“I thank senator Adeyeye as a retiring senator, you performed very well. Obviously nobody will say they want to marry you. (Laughter) distinguished senator Ekweremadu, you are doning quite a befitting cap today. You have called for a state of emergency in Zamfara but I will advise you don’t visit the senate president in the office today for very obvious reasons.”

On his part, Saraki appreciated all the senators who contributed to the debate on the insecurity situation in the state and a made case for the funds to be approved.

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-marafa-offers-saraki-another-wife

3 Likes

Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by Annie939(f): 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
Naija

7 Likes

Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by phelonrays: 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2019
Good one....

Let's see any drunkard that would further tag this 8th profitable Assembly as under performed.......

32 Likes

Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by Amuocha: 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
Good one.

Tinubu's house in Bourdillion is vast and wide. I think he should consider the request too. grin

36 Likes

Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by Gandollaar(f): 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2019
Lol... good humor. Much needed. wink

7 Likes

Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by Gandollaar(f): 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2019
Amuocha:
Good one.

Tinubu's house in Bourdillion is vast and wide. I think he should consider the request too. grin
That one na original ashawo man confirmed. He doesn't need to bring them home. I met him at an event like 10years ago, he was spraying the lifted padded bwess juggling for him with dollars. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by visijo(m): 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2019
The silence of Manchester united fans on social media is proudly sponsored by Fc Barcelona

48 Likes

Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by Upton: 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2019
We nor want abeg. I don't want anybody to drag first lady with our beautiful Toyin in the future.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by Topmaike007(m): 7:51pm On Apr 11, 2019
Nothing wey person no go see

1 Like

Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by Houseofglam7(f): 7:51pm On Apr 11, 2019
undecided
Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by id4sho(m): 7:51pm On Apr 11, 2019
y
Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 7:52pm On Apr 11, 2019
When-u-have-dough,U-got-it-all.
Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by chudez0147(m): 7:52pm On Apr 11, 2019
What a joke!!
Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by Alexrayz(m): 7:52pm On Apr 11, 2019
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-marafa-offers-saraki-another-wife

It just a pity that money could make some few set of people start crisis on thier own people may d blood which ur game plan has cause be visited on ur generation

1 Like

Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2019
cheesy
Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by ChristianNorth: 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2019
Thank you Saraki. True Nigerians love you.
Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by yjgm(m): 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2019
Saraki should take the offer asap. He surely needs it.
Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by mizhefeh(f): 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2019
wetin person no go hear
Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by RexTramadol1: 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2019
Hehe Saraki fine sha
Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by SarkinYarki: 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2019
Buhari is a failure

1 Like

Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by teekay213(m): 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
I love saraki my mentor

1 Like

Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by Sijo01(f): 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
Nor let Mrs. Saraki catch you o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by abbasajao(m): 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2019
Only God knows Saraki's share in that money.

2 Likes

Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by UNGOBACK: 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2019
We give loans to Traders / manufactures Around Vi,lekki, lakowe and Environs kindly check my signature
Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by Onlinealaba(m): 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2019
Make Mrs Toyin no hear this one oo..it was just a joke tho and that's a hell of a funny speech from the senator cheesy

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option
Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by fikiman7000(m): 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2019
With all this apc supporters still hate him just because he was against a rubber stamp the executive wanted to install in Lawan,for me i love Saraki so much. 10 billion naira is not a pocket money he did it for an apc governor,senators and the good people of the state despite the fact that they did not vote for his party,he is truly a man for everybody,coming back from Qatar to do this whereas Mr integrity is yet to sign the minimum wage into law...kudos to you Bukola Saraki you've done well

5 Likes

Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by Insectkiller: 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
Foolish old men..

Eating our common wealth anyhow..

Animals..
Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by thorpido(m): 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2019
He spoke from the little in his brain.
Underutilized ko, industrialized ni.

1 Like

Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by abraham01emma01: 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2019
President of Senate Dr. Bukola Saraki deserved international award.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife by Vyolet(f): 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2019
I hope the said lady has dug her grave..aunty Toyin doesn't joke with Uncle Bukky, a word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally / Abia State Government Reacts To Backlash Of Obidients Over Purchased Hilux Vans / Breaking News: Bomb Blast In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.