Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday (34880 Views)

My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday / Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by nlfpmod: 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2023
Peter Obi @PeterObi

My Dearest Wife, I most sincerely congratulate you on your birthday anniversary today. You remain the best partner and the best mother to our dear children. Your passionate contributions to the vision of a New Nigeria remain admirable, and your sacrifices for a better Nigeria are very encouraging. You traversed every part of our dear nation during our rigorous campaign period, preaching the gospel of the New Nigeria. I celebrate you today as always.

May God Almighty, who has been with you all these years grant you many more healthy and happy years, and continue to bless you always.

Happy Birthday My One and Only Dear Wife. -PO

129 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by garriAndsugar: 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2023
happy birthday my Original first lady

mere looking at her you will see she has peace of mind because her husband did not:

1)engage in drug activities
2)launder and forfeit $460k of drug money
3) forge certificates
4)Lie about working for deloitte
5)snatch and grab power by all cost

341 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by kelvine(m): 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2023
We no go lie, she fine.
Love is swee
Happy birthday

175 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by helinues: 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2023
Happy birthday Madam Margaret.

Age with Grace ma

256 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2023
Happy birthday to her excellency

Kindly check my signature and contact me for your school projects, thesis, dissertation, proposal, Powerpoint etc

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by Ofunaofu: 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2023
Happy Birthday ma'am

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by Kingdemu: 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2023
Happy birthday, first lady that will never be! grin

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by Sacrednes: 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2023
see first lady na 😘 😘
Happy birthday to her more years in properties ✅

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2023
Obituary supporters should send Yes Daddy something to celebrate with his wife

43 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by Pwettylinda(f): 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2023
❤️❤️
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by Ceasarceasar: 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2023
Obi my president

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by AsomStructures: 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2023
Happy birthday madam....
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by Woodshot: 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2023
Happy birthday Mrs Obi... May your Husband's Stolen Mandate be restored before this year runs out

I'm presently buying LinkedIn accounts...

WhatsApp me on 0703... 61961..84

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by Sonofgod1990(m): 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2023
Rip.. She was a good woman

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2023
So beautiful ❣️

Happy birthday and many more

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by Nairalander248: 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2023
grin

Happy Birthday First Lady...

Oga senior am for 13 years... Cool.

25 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by iammo(m): 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2023
cool

Not bad

62 Weds 49

Happy birthday to her

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2023
zangaozanga:
Obituary supporters should send Yes Daddy something to celebrate with his wife

Dingbat

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by Throwback: 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2023
Ceasarceasar:
Obi my president

Which of his policies have affected you since he was sworn in on Twitter?

144 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by Etimemy: 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2023
Happy birthday 🎉🎂🎉 her excellency

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by lexy2014: 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
kelvine:
We no go lie, she fine.
with make up or without the makeup?

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by Nairalander248: 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
Sonofgod1990:

RIP to your wife

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by PrinceOfLagos: 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
Happy birthday to the wife of my mentor and leader

God bless you with many more years and good health

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by Woodshot: 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2023
Sonofgod1990:

You're a cross grain cow

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by Igboslayer: 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2023
Finally!Let's give Obi people something powerful to cheer at. The beating is too much ooo.

Peter Obi: (Grinning) Well, Margaret, it seems the only thing Twitter can't do is give me the presidency! 😂

Margaret Obi: (Laughing) Oh, Peter, don't be too hard on them. At least they're excellent keyboard warriors.

Peter Obi: (Nodding) That's true. Those supporters of mine are Twitter ninjas. They'd tweet the sun into rising if they could!

Margaret Obi: (Chuckling) Speaking of Twitter, did they send their birthday wishes?

Peter Obi: (Smirking) Of course, they did! They even hashtagged it: #MargaretsBig49. 😄

Margaret Obi: (Amused) Oh, that's sweet. At least my birthday is trending somewhere!

Peter Obi: (Teasing) You know you're a true First Lady when your birthday trends on Twitter, dear!

Margaret Obi: (Laughing) Well, I'll take it as a compliment, even if I'm not in Aso Rock.

Peter Obi: (Winking) Don't worry, Margaret. One day, Twitter trends will become real votes, and we'll be sipping tea at the presidential villa!

Margaret Obi: (Playfully) Until then, let's enjoy the trending hashtags and birthday cake!

Peter Obi: (Raising his glass) To you, Margaret, on your 49th birthday. You're the real winner in my heart.

Margaret Obi: (Blushing) Thank you, Peter. And remember, it's not about the presidency; it's about the love and laughter we share.

Peter Obi: (Smiling) You're absolutely right. Now, let's eat some cake and tweet about it!

(They both share a laugh as they celebrate Margaret's birthday with humor and love.)

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by Ofunaofu: 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2023
zangaozanga:
Obituary supporters

Try to be nice sometimes. I know it might be difficult for you but pretend to be nice

A simple birthday wish could have been enough. Everything is not politics

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by Tgid: 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2023
Nice One
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by ecolime(m): 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2023
She is young oo

Happy birthday to her.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by Ventura1: 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2023
I don't like maths, but PO is older than his wife by a whopping 13yrs. Anyway congratulations to her.

Married in 1992, PO like a typical south easterner 'Caught her young'

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
Ok
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday by Dittodat: 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
The Agulu Conman is always seeking public attention. The IPOB terrorist cannibal leader is nothing but a fraud and embodiment of lies.

100 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member / "The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy / Fayose Compensates People Affected By Ise Road Dualization (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.