Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Share Your Jamb Experience Today - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Jamb Experience Today (846 Views)

My Lock-up Experience Today In Kano During This Lockdown. / Drop Your Jamb Reg No / Email For Free Exam Slip Checking / Before You Buy Your Jamb Form, READ THIS [avoid Mistakes] . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Jamb Experience Today by StarboyQ(m): 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2019
Good Evening Jambite
Share the experience you had today...
Mine was bad,the network was very slow, those who were to start 7 : 00 am find it very difficult with the exams, they started by 8 AM and ended 2 PM, while those for 9 : 00 started by 3 pm and for those for 1 : 30 started by 6 : 00
Pls share your Experience
Re: Share Your Jamb Experience Today by b2212(m): 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2019
[Qquote author=StarboyQ post=77463542]Good Evening Jambite
Share the experience you had today...
Mine was bad,the network was very slow, those who were to start 7 : 00 am find it very difficult with the exams, they started by 8 AM and ended 2 PM, while those for 9 : 00 started by 3 pm and for those for 1 : 30 started by 6 : 00
Pls share your Experience [/quote]
Where is your center? My niece is yet to get home and her center is in onipan. She was to write by 1:30pm
Re: Share Your Jamb Experience Today by StarboyQ(m): 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2019
Where is your center? My niece is yet to get home and her center is in onipan. She was to write by 1:30pm[/quote]
I wrote mine in Abuja,AMAC in karu
Re: Share Your Jamb Experience Today by b2212(m): 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
StarboyQ:
Where is your center? My niece is yet to get home and her center is in onipan. She was to write by 1:30pm
I wrote mine in Abuja,AMAC in karu
She's home now. Started 1pm exam at 5.30. we never had this delays in the days of paper exam.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Opposite Of Postponement / Federal Government Scholarship Awards 2020/2021 For Nigerians In Tertiary Instit / As A Fresh Graduate, Should I Get A House Or A Car? Which Is A Better Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.