Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

My Lock-up Experience Today In Kano During This Lockdown. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Lock-up Experience Today In Kano During This Lockdown. (4183 Views)

See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. / Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? / OAU students trapped following a downpour, today, in Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Lock-up Experience Today In Kano During This Lockdown. by Mubieee(m): 11:45am On May 02, 2020
Well I will start like this, I went out today just to take a look @ what kano city looks like during the imposed two weeks lockdown by the president, and I was actually making a video record to show proof to my friends how kano citizens care not at all about the so called lockdown during this pandemic. And as I made my first short clip.... I noticed bussiness individuals were out. As I was approaching zoo road I met some security personnel (man o war probably) allowing people to move freely, so I passed and I got to zoo road nd began to make a second video clip. In this video was how people are moving freely on the highway and I could see an unlucky tricycle driver who was beign interrogated by these security personnel which I wasn't sure this time around weather were policemen or not.
A man saw me and asked- "youngman are u making a video? "
I smiled the other man said "maybe he is a journalist"
Note..... (Both of them where not on uniform).
Before I knew it this man began calling this security personnel whom I was now sure were policemen. They seized my phone, arrested me (although not a hard core arrest) and took me to the station. On our way I was busy explaining that I'm just a curious citizen who came out, nd I'm not a journalist neither am I recording them.
The next thing he said was "did u see me receiving bribe from anyone? "

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Lock-up Experience Today In Kano During This Lockdown. by Lorazepam(f): 11:47am On May 02, 2020
Lol
Re: My Lock-up Experience Today In Kano During This Lockdown. by DanseMacabre(m): 11:48am On May 02, 2020
Lol. The stark truth is that a total lockdown can NEVER be possible in Kano. Firstly the NPF doesn't even have adequate manpower to enforce such. Add that to the pervasive religious fanaticism of the populace, and the inherent potential for violence, and what you get is a compromise.

Of course not to mention that the OP himself is a lawbreaker. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lock-up Experience Today In Kano During This Lockdown. by Mubieee(m): 11:49am On May 02, 2020
Is it funny??
Re: My Lock-up Experience Today In Kano During This Lockdown. by Nobody: 11:50am On May 02, 2020
Na wah
Re: My Lock-up Experience Today In Kano During This Lockdown. by jeffizy(m): 11:52am On May 02, 2020
Eventually, were your videos deleted?
Coz I came here for the videos.

4 Likes

Re: My Lock-up Experience Today In Kano During This Lockdown. by DrPurple(m): 11:55am On May 02, 2020
Despite the Compulsory Lockdown imposed on them by the President.
Well, I'm not Surprised. That's Nigeria for You .

Hope they have release you Sha?
Re: My Lock-up Experience Today In Kano During This Lockdown. by Yenefer(f): 11:56am On May 02, 2020
Fake nus NPF are not unprofessional like this
Re: My Lock-up Experience Today In Kano During This Lockdown. by Mubieee(m): 11:57am On May 02, 2020
Despite the so called social distancing, the locked me up with 6 other strangers without nose mask nor sanitizer
Re: My Lock-up Experience Today In Kano During This Lockdown. by oxiide22(m): 11:59am On May 02, 2020
Yenefer:
Fake nus NPF are not unprofessional like this
I'm a senior police officer SP
Re: My Lock-up Experience Today In Kano During This Lockdown. by Mubieee(m): 12:05pm On May 02, 2020
Lol... No wonder, just know that i wont waste my time fabricating this.
Re: My Lock-up Experience Today In Kano During This Lockdown. by Ladiesdoctor(m): 12:30pm On May 02, 2020
You are lucky self,
They should have panel beat your mouth till you understand what is meant by stay at home.

Nonsense
Re: My Lock-up Experience Today In Kano During This Lockdown. by yuswrld20(m): 2:38pm On May 02, 2020
tell them yes and i promise they will set u free

1 Like

Re: My Lock-up Experience Today In Kano During This Lockdown. by Strech(m): 3:26pm On May 02, 2020
www./1112846675750766/permalink/1129135580788542 please show me some love here, by just clicking on the above link and liking the picture
Re: My Lock-up Experience Today In Kano During This Lockdown. by constant1960: 4:10pm On May 02, 2020
The guy above me
I know the hardship is real
But stay positive we go still over come
Re: My Lock-up Experience Today In Kano During This Lockdown. by Pr0cter: 4:41pm On May 02, 2020
Do you see me receiving bribe from anyone?

grin grin cheesy grin
Re: My Lock-up Experience Today In Kano During This Lockdown. by bencarson007(m): 4:43pm On May 02, 2020
No be Kano again.... The weird state
Re: My Lock-up Experience Today In Kano During This Lockdown. by Mubieee(m): 4:54pm On May 02, 2020
See dah fool wey talk say dem for beat me.... Lol, stay at home and die of hunger. Bastard

1 Like

Re: My Lock-up Experience Today In Kano During This Lockdown. by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:57pm On May 02, 2020
In Nigeria if they say no body should go out, everybody will go out 2 check if no body step out......
Re: My Lock-up Experience Today In Kano During This Lockdown. by Mubieee(m): 5:26pm On May 02, 2020
And of course I saw many ppl outside
Re: My Lock-up Experience Today In Kano During This Lockdown. by meezynetwork(m): 5:44pm On May 02, 2020
Ok na
Re: My Lock-up Experience Today In Kano During This Lockdown. by Samabu07(m): 5:48pm On May 02, 2020
Mubieee:

Well I will start like this, I went out today just to take a look @ what kano city looks like during the imposed two weeks lockdown by the president, and I was actually making a video record to show proof to my friends how kano citizens care not at all about the so called lockdown during this pandemic. And as I made my first short clip.... I noticed bussiness individuals were out. As I was approaching zoo road I met some security personnel (man o war probably) allowing people to move freely, so I passed and I got to zoo road nd began to make a second video clip. In this video was how people are moving freely on the highway and I could see an unlucky tricycle driver who was beign interrogated by these security personnel which I wasn't sure this time around weather were policemen or not.
Before I knew it this man began calling this security personnel whom I was now sure were policemen. They seized my phone, arrested me (although not a hard core arrest) and took me to the station. On our way I was busy explaining that I'm just a curious citizen who came out, nd I'm not a journalist neither am I recording them.
If you want to press any charges, send a tweet to NPF on twitter and your matter will be treated.
Just quote Ruggedman on twitter as well.
Re: My Lock-up Experience Today In Kano During This Lockdown. by ignis: 6:24pm On May 02, 2020
Samabu07:

If you want to press any charges, send a tweet to NPF on twitter and your matter will be treated.
Just quote Ruggedman on twitter as well.

He is also on the wrong side.

While will he come out and start making video during lockdown? He is supposed to be indoors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lock-up Experience Today In Kano During This Lockdown. by padi94(m): 6:34pm On May 02, 2020
Lol... abeg show is the video nd d man way ask you if us see him receiving bribe cheesy grin grin
Re: My Lock-up Experience Today In Kano During This Lockdown. by joinnow: 6:37pm On May 02, 2020
embarassedI d
Mubieee:

Have they released you?
Re: My Lock-up Experience Today In Kano During This Lockdown. by Horlubunmmy: 6:40pm On May 02, 2020
Mai kana yi awoje

Wetin you dey find outside.....
With all the news coming from kano.

Hope they've release you
Re: My Lock-up Experience Today In Kano During This Lockdown. by Greatzeus(m): 7:13pm On May 02, 2020
Mubieee:

There's lockdown in place. You violated the lockdown to make short video clips for attention on social media,yet you couldn't use discretion to do it? Why putting camera on people's face so obviously that they had to confront you. Common sense is sure not common.
Re: My Lock-up Experience Today In Kano During This Lockdown. by Gadafii: 8:33pm On May 02, 2020
"Did you see me receiving bribe?"

NPF is completely decayed beyond repair
Re: My Lock-up Experience Today In Kano During This Lockdown. by Mubieee(m): 9:07pm On May 02, 2020
joinnow:
embarassedI d Have they released you?
yes thanks I only spent 3 hrs
Re: My Lock-up Experience Today In Kano During This Lockdown. by Mubieee(m): 9:11pm On May 02, 2020
Greatzeus:

There's lockdown in place. You violated the lockdown to make short video clips for attention on social media,yet you couldn't use discretion to do it? Why putting camera on people's face so obviously that they had to confront you. Common sense is sure not common.
people where outside and I felt it was wrong to secretly make a video besides I wasn't recording people I was making a documentary of how dry the city was.... Bit I saw vehicles moving freely.
Is it a crime to practice sub journalism?
Besides they didn't nab me for coming out rather they were scared they might appear In my documentary.
I'll complete the story

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is How The Great Pyramid Of Egypt Were Built. / Photos From A Chinese Museum Where Blacks Are Compared With Animals (video) / Great Benefits Of Charcoal You May Never Have Known.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.