Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,354,783 members, 5,223,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 23 October 2019 at 03:27 AM

Me At My Uncle's House - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Me At My Uncle's House (358 Views) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Me At My Uncle's House by Mbzh01: 8:10pm On Apr 11
I came to visit my Uncle who is an old soldier and informed him that "I have
won a schorlarship to further
my eduation in the United
States Of America"
He was so happy that he immediately ordered his wife
and children to slaughter his
last goat for celebration. He also called to invite some friends and
family around, popped lots of
Champagne and much more.
We finished eating and drinking. Now I'm thinking of how to tell him it was April Fool. I'm still here since Sunday. Please help me o. How do I tell him? ��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂

(1) (Reply)

My Uncle? We No Mention Names O,enjoy! / Funny: Nigerian Guy Begs South Korea Leader To Bomb His Uncle's House In America / Funny: Nigerian Guy Begs South Korea Leader To Bomb His Uncle's House In America

Josh2funny Nailed "Brown Skin Girl" By Wizkid And Beyonce In This Funny Video / Hillarious Bomb Prank At FUTO / Price Of Sex (CINEMA AFRICA)(EPISODE 0002)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.