Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos (44850 Views)

Senate: Obiano’s Wife, Ebelechukwu Kneels Down As Onitsha Traders Pray For Her / EFCC Releases Willie Obiano And His Wife, Ebelechukwu / Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by CyynthiaKiss(f): 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
DamolaIbrahim:
Obiano is chilling in the USA while erosion is encroaching on the 100ft road (a important link road) in Nnewi for the past one year.

The money he should have used to fix the road and control erosion is what is embezzling in the USA.

God dey.

Cc: Globemoney and osagyefo.

A friend sent me this pictures...
Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by Amatarasha(f): 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
are you not from katsina state?
Pleaseeeee
Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by oforjide: 1:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Obiano the Best Governor in the South East.

Enjoy your time, our amiable Governor!
taa!close ur mouth,this visionless man that destroys obi's legacy.
Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by ebukamen(m): 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
michlins:
the entitlement mindset some of you posses eh. Aside from that fly over, what else is obiano spending Anambra revenue on. Stop being foolish for once bro

He's not Igbo ooooohh.
He's just playing divisive game
Just note him and monitor his posts in other Yoruba posts.
Just don't mind him

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by ebukamen(m): 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
Osagyefo98:

We will him

Save. Ebonyi state first coz water is life

I know you are not from Igbo at all
Foolish man
I will always abuse people that abuse my state on this platform until the mode either ban me or the people promoting division.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2019
ebukamen:

I know you are not from Igbo at all
Foolish man
I will always abuse people that abuse my state on this platform until the mode either ban me or the people promoting division.

Ebuka is a borrowed name to ebonyi....
A typical ebonyi man don't know the meaning of ebuka
Secondly ebonyians are not igbos.....them been igbo is by fiction I mean imagination....
Ebonyi from history and researches have more ties with benue, plateau and most nothern states.
More reason Muslim is heavily practice there.
By 2023 the. Muslim population in ebonyi will bee about 84.7%

U can verify all these, iss a fact,
Ebonyi state is not igboland.
Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by Neoteny(m): 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
Why does he looked enbalmed?

Like he died and someone posed his corpse for a picture
Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by majamajic(m): 2:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
seguno2:

Did you read my comment before you replied or you read but did not understand
Your post has nothing to do with my comment that you quoted.

so someone on annual vacation leave should be on official duty ? since he is Governor of Anambra , the state is on forefront in everything good aspects, so who told u he is lavishing the state's money ? is he not entitled to leave allowance ? do Anambra people complain ? was he not based in United State before he became the Governor of Anambra state ? u wrote thrash my brother . I wonder what u will write about the governors of zamfara, Ogun and jigawa , if u can talk this about Anambra state governor, count 3 best governors in Nigeria currently he will be there with Ebonyi state Governor, meanwhile Anambra is not an oil producing state or Lagos with huge income from federal government, or lots of local government like Kano, so how do they make their money ? u wrote thrash about a state u know nothing about, God help u !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by mrhowoto: 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
nwabobo:

Nwanna, Obiano has finished Anambra. The damage that has done to Anambra finances will take decades to correct.

Not only has he liquidated a significant portion of the dollar investments left by Obi, he has borrowed more than all governors before him combined.

Obiano has taken our domestic debt to over N30bn from N2bn Obi left it at and foreign debt has ballooned from $25M to $107M but people like globemoney are here defending the failed governor due to crumbs they get from Ifeanyi Aniagoh.

Link to PDF files here https://www.dmo.gov.ng/debt-profile/sub-national-debts
31 billion up from 2 billion debt.. Without anything on ground to show for the accumulated debt. Obiano has finished Anambra State.
Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by kayroc: 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
Officialgarri:
Person go get fine wife like this and another man is tearing her kpekus.

Well, the man is also tearing another girl's kpekus. Two can play the game.

But that is just rumor carried by her enemies na
Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by achi4u(m): 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
michlins:
the entitlement mindset some of you posses eh. Aside from that fly over, what else is obiano spending Anambra revenue on. Stop being foolish for once bro
A flyover that cannot Carry trailers and lorries that one na flyover.

That man lost his way long time age

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by achi4u(m): 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
Obiano is better than all PDP Governors in the SE.
Akuko-n'egwu
let Umahi hear that
Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by mechanics(m): 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2019
hmmmmmm.
Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by globemoney: 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
nwabobo:

Nwanna, Obiano has finished Anambra. The damage that has done to Anambra finances will take decades to correct.

Not only has he liquidated a significant portion of the dollar investments left by Obi, he has borrowed more than all governors before him combined.

Obiano has taken our domestic debt to over N30bn from N2bn Obi left it at and foreign debt has ballooned from $25M to $107M but people like globemoney are here defending the failed governor due to crumbs they get from Ifeanyi Aniagoh.

Link to PDF files here https://www.dmo.gov.ng/debt-profile/sub-national-debts
Mr fake news you never tire, adaobi will keep losing elections as long as you continue spreading this fake news, Anambra is far better now than the lying vp wannabe left it grin
Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by globemoney: 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
achi4u:
Akuko-n'egwu
let Umahi hear that
Which Umahi? If Umahi performs 20% of what Obiano has done Ebonyi will go bankrupt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by globemoney: 4:04pm On Apr 12, 2019
mrhowoto:
31 billion up from 2 billion debt.. Without anything on ground to show for the accumulated debt. Obiano has finished Anambra State.
Go to school you will refuse and now nwabobo is swindling you with fake news. Anambra is still the least indebted state in Nigeria and that’s despite projects completed by Obiano in less than 6 years, far more than what the China vp wannabe Peter Obi did for Anambra

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by john650(m): 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
The man should stop bleaching biko.
Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by globemoney: 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
oforjide:
taa!close ur mouth,this visionless man that destroys obi's legacy.
You are the one to close your mouth here and not ngeneukwenu, which foolish Obi legacy? Obiano has performed 100 times more than the lying Peter Obi whose noise starts and ends on social media.
Talking about the same Peter Obi that admitted on national TV he was using Anambra money to invest in his family business as governor. Olodo
Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by nwabobo: 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
globemoney:

Mr fake news you never tire, adaobi will keep losing elections as long as you continue spreading this fake news, Anambra is far better now than the lying vp wannabe left it grin

Is it that you can't read or you have a problem with comprehension?

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by nwabobo: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2019
globemoney:

Go to school you will refuse and now nwabobo is swindling you with fake news. Anambra is still the least indebted state in Nigeria and that’s despite projects completed by Obiano in less than 6 years, far more than what the China vp wannabe Peter Obi did for Anambra

How is Anambra the least indebted state? Do you have glaucoma?

https://www.dmo.gov.ng/debt-profile/sub-national-debts
Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by globemoney: 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
DamolaIbrahim:
Obiano is chilling in the USA while erosion is encroaching on the 100ft road (a important link road) in Nnewi for the past one year.

The money he should have used to fix the road and control erosion is what is embezzling in the USA.

God dey.

Cc: Globemoney and osagyefo.

A friend sent me this pictures...
So Obiano should stop a natural disaster or what? He should go a live there?
The same Obiano that repaired the chinko Peter Obi flyover in Nkpor and several other erosion projects ongoing but haters like you and your friend won’t see those ones lol
Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by globemoney: 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
nwabobo:

How is Anambra the least indebted state? Do you have glaucoma?

https://www.dmo.gov.ng/debt-profile/sub-national-debts
Anambra is the least indebted from the list, Kastina which is lower than Anambra was stopped at 2017 making Anambra the only up to date least indebted.
I know many Peter Obi supporters are praying for Obiano to fail or to perform lower than the low adaobi but just as adaobi keeps failing in all elections since he left as governor is how you clowns will keep failing lol
Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by Charly68: 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2019
God help me oo! Let me live a fulfilled life in Jesus name. God bless you Mr Governor
Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by nwabobo: 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
globemoney:

Anambra is the least indebted from the list, Kastina which is lower than Anambra was stopped at 2017 making Anambra the only up to date least indebted.
I know many Peter Obi supporters are praying for Obiano to fail or to perform lower than the low adaobi but just as adaobi keeps failing in all elections since he left as governor is how you clowns will keep failing lol

You didn't see Yobe state, right?

That Obiano increased our debt by almost 1500% isn't anything to you is in itself worrying.

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by mrhowoto: 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2019
[s]
globemoney:

[/s]Illiterates like you bore me. Vamose
Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by globemoney: 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2019
nwabobo:

You didn't see Yobe state, right?

That Obiano increased our debt by almost 1500% isn't anything to you is in itself worrying.

Hehe nothing is worrying. Anambra is performing fine. Take your false alarm to Agulu grin
Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by ChiefSweetus: 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2019
he looks sick and dull undecided
Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by KingSango(m): 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
American means copper toned people

Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by DamolaIbrahim: 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
globemoney:

So Obiano should stop a natural disaster or what? He should go a live there?
The same Obiano that repaired the chinko Peter Obi flyover in Nkpor and several other erosion projects ongoing but haters like you and your friend won’t see those ones lol

Obiano is drinking Kain kain with ecological fund which is meant for erosion control in Anambra state, while erosion is claiming 100ft road which is an important link road from Owerri rd to the Nkwo Nnewi spare parts market.
Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by obontami: 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
Boy, that man looked stoned FR FR.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina / 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye / PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.