Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,574 members, 7,847,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:12 PM

Lauren London’s Text Message To Nipsey Hussle Published Ahead Of Burial - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lauren London’s Text Message To Nipsey Hussle Published Ahead Of Burial (862 Views)

Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) / CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles / Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lauren London’s Text Message To Nipsey Hussle Published Ahead Of Burial by ikewaterwater: 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2019
Lauren London's text message to Nipsey Hussle which was made public today, has gotten entertainment lovers around the world quite emotional.Lauren London's text message to Nipsey Hussle which was sent in January 21st ,2019 as they laid in bed was published by TMZ and it reads;

I’m in bed while you’re sleeping and I wanted to tell you something . I want you to know I feel real joy in my heart when I’m around you. I feel safe around you,protected .Like a shield over me when you’re around .I am totally myself around you (which is probably why I’m annoying because I don’t wear a cool mask anymore lol) You’ve made me into more of a woman.

You’ve given me an opportunity to really love a man .You’ve been with me while I’ve been sick,through my fears .You’ve encouraged me and inspired me to reach higherI’m learnt so much more about myself with you.You’ve been my turn up and my church .I wouldn’t want to go through this journey with anyone but you.I look up to you in a lot of ways and strive to educate myself more like you have . And when we are at odds …I feel defeated and sad knowing we are much more than that .

I just want you to know you have been the greatest boyfriend to me .You aren’t perfect but I will never ask you to be . You and I work,we fit. And..you are still the coolest guy in the world to me.Still I love you so much..Us..unconditionally . My truth is,I am never going to give up on you .My loyalty and devotion is to you.

Text message from Lauren-Your boogie to Ermias

Date-January 21st,2019

Time:8:15am

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/11/lauren-londons-text-message-to-nipsey-hussle-will-make-you-cry/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Heritage Bank Takes Over Hip TV To Reclaim N185m Debt / Baba Suwe Is Not Dead, Is Alive - Mr. Latin Debunks Death "Rumour" / Former Bbnaija Housemate “cee C” Drives Instagram Traffic [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.