Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,686 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) (44642 Views)

The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) / [PHOTOS] TB Joshua’s Corpse Arrives SCOAN For Lying-in-state / Destiny Etiko Dances After Her Father’s Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by mezynaija(m): 10:08pm On Mar 11
The body of renowned Nigerian actor, Charles Okafor, popularly known as Mr. Ibu, was on Tuesday morning welcomed with solemnity in Enugu State.

The body had arrived the coal city, Enough, from Lagos State accompanied by members of his grieving family, including his second, son.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkaxgfwTGAQ

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by Treasure17(m): 10:11pm On Mar 11
Keep resting. In this life, we come and we go.

61 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by Ogiame: 10:12pm On Mar 11
Lsf Ibu, as you answer the permanent sleepas, may your nomenclature remaindamus in our coconuts.

Till we meet.....🕊️

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by fipy: 10:20pm On Mar 11
His soul rest in peace

6 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by Seunpapa65: 12:14am On Mar 12
Imagine ibu with Sam loco for heaven laugh go kill God 😂🤣
Keep resting man

172 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by longetivity(m): 2:00am On Mar 12
RIP LEGEND.

6 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by mezynaija(m): 6:55am On Mar 12
@lalasticlala
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by Ogiame: 6:56am On Mar 12
mezynaija:
@lalasticlala
Nlfpmod or Fergie001
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by mezynaija(m): 7:37am On Mar 12
Ogiame:
Nlfpmod or Fergie001
I don’t know the mod to mention again, e don tey. Wetin happen to lalasticlala?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by AfroBeatDiary: 8:48am On Mar 12
May God comfort his family, I hope he died in Christ.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 8:48am On Mar 12
Men, take care of your health.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by Okete001(f): 8:48am On Mar 12
Nawa oo

I would miss this man's dance step oo.

May God prolong the lives of Aki & Pawpaw, Flavour nabania, Nigga Raw Nwanne and TJ Eleukwu

These people don give me joy at one point

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by Sabadon(m): 8:49am On Mar 12
cry

We ll sha miss this man, a legend he was, I can't remember the last time nollywood released comedy movies. Seems these present crop of actors are not interested in that line or its not as lucrative as the romantic counterpart.

Regardless rest on John Okafor, we ll miss you sincerely

32 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by tefishy(m): 8:49am On Mar 12
Keep resting champ

Your name is already written in gold
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by Beesluv: 8:49am On Mar 12
Rest In Peace, funny man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by PlanToSucceed: 8:50am On Mar 12
RIP sir

Death is surely for all the living

5 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by Raphsays: 8:51am On Mar 12
It is well.

3 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by Drsmiles(m): 8:51am On Mar 12
😞
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by callmevirus(m): 8:51am On Mar 12
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

Rest in peace to my favourite actor and mentor
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by completeskills: 8:51am On Mar 12
This life is nothing. Today you are here
Tomorrow you are memory. Why all this fuss about acquiring properties and amassing wealth? Just do good and be kind to those you meet. Even these will pass away.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by BigDawsNet: 8:51am On Mar 12
Resp in peace... you are forever a legend
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 8:52am On Mar 12
Rest on Mr Ibu. There is time for everything under the heavens, a time to be born and a die to die.
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by WhiteNRed: 8:52am On Mar 12
As Mr Ibu dies, i think those who want him death and want to gain everything can inherit everything, never lack again and will live forever.
Death will surely happen to everyone, and nobody know how his will happen.

5 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by victorazy(m): 8:52am On Mar 12
Rest on
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by Makunahatata: 8:55am On Mar 12
Rip legend
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by Pending: 8:56am On Mar 12
Rest on.
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by Jennyclay(f): 8:56am On Mar 12
Rip
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by epainos: 8:56am On Mar 12
I wish he had paid more attention to his health.

Many won't still learn from this. We will say RIP also to all sugar eaters, soda drinkers, beer consumers, indomie freaks, etc. If you like don't reduce eating rice, semo-related swallows, and other extremely high-carb food. Dey consume dem. Chop dem well. Keep asking wetin poor man go chop. Remember, na those greedy businessmen packaged these food items for you. The so-called poor men should fight for themselves. They should say no to greedy home builders who build rubbish now. The poor masses should stand their ground and ask for gardens where they can produce their food.

Sebi everyone wants to live in Lagos and Abuja. Run there and go die young when you don't have a home there. Instead of you to learn gardening and sit in your village. Food is out of your wahala, and you can sell. Contact a good farmer and learn how to cultivate high-valued vegetables organically. Don't use chemicals. Eat them and sell the remaining to make money. Connect the internet and buy a small solar charger...live comfortably in that village.

But una wan move to Lagos and Abuja by force. Don't worry....we will say RIP very soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by vikstandon(m): 8:56am On Mar 12
SAM LOCO go tell IBU, 'Baba you tee come here o, na so our friendship take be? I comot you come dey carry woman up and down.'

4 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by Ebukamatth(m): 8:57am On Mar 12

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) / Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste / Bobrisky Sprays Cash As People Sing And Call His Name In A Party(pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.