Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:03 PM

Am In Need Of Job, Please Help A Sister - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am In Need Of Job, Please Help A Sister (644 Views)

Help A Sister In Need Of A Job / A First Class Graduate Needs A Job. Please Help / Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Need Of Job, Please Help A Sister by olaide1260(f): 9:40pm On Apr 11, 2019
Am a graduate of Computer Science (HND), am done with my NYSC. Seeking out for job in a reputable company that I can show my skills and hardwork .
Please help a soul, I need to start assisting my parents . Thanks
Re: Am In Need Of Job, Please Help A Sister by greatnaija01: 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2019
BUT you do have skills that can make you self employed... HND is more practical than BSC.... I know things may seem hard but have you considered being your own boss?

olaide1260:
Am a graduate of Computer Science (HND), am done with my NYSC. Seeking out for job in a reputable company that I can show my skills and hardwork .
Please help a soul, I need to start assisting my parents . Thanks
Re: Am In Need Of Job, Please Help A Sister by ojun50(m): 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2019
My dear try the secondary schools around you befor the better offer comes
Re: Am In Need Of Job, Please Help A Sister by olaide1260(f): 7:54am On Apr 12, 2019
greatnaija01:
BUT you do have skills that can make you self employed... HND is more practical than BSC.... I know things may seem hard but have you considered being your own boss?

No, av nt considered bin an entrepreneur ooo
Re: Am In Need Of Job, Please Help A Sister by olaide1260(f): 7:56am On Apr 12, 2019
ojun50:
My dear try the secondary schools around you befor the better offer comes
okay, thanks. But not every one re meant to b a teacher sha hope u know.
Re: Am In Need Of Job, Please Help A Sister by ojun50(m): 11:19am On Apr 12, 2019
olaide1260:
okay, thanks. But not every one re meant to b a teacher sha hope u know.
i knw, bt it will get yr body busy till u get a better job,
Re: Am In Need Of Job, Please Help A Sister by greatnaija01: 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
You should, COMPUTER SCIENCE is not a course for those seeking employment o. It is for both. IF YOU ARE NOT GIVEN A JOB, use what you have learned to START A JOB FOR YOURSELF.

God is not unfaithful, you have what it takes... go to INSTAGRAM and see people making money for designing and printing BUSINESS CARDS, WEDDING CARDS etc

You will also find people online who make money by TEACHING others how to do simple things you can already do in computer science.
You can design websites for people and make 40k weekly or monthly.... good marketing brings clients.

You can also be a social media manager and make 150k monthly by managing social media accounts for others...

YOU CAN NOT AFFORD TO BE LOOKING FOR JOB IN THESE DAYS WHERE JOB SECURITY DOES NOT EXIST.... NO company can pay you your TRUE worth... so pls stop looking outside... start LOOKING INSIDE.

There are many people seeking for someone to design a software or database applications for them, and I learned that in ONDO STATE POLYTECHNIC long ago, so also I supposed you too must have learned, so why not LAUNCH OUT... the world is your market.

STARTING does not require money... just data to advertise yourself out there and if you have as little as 3k you can BOOST your adverts to over 3000 PEOPLE and definitely someone will patronize you.

IF NOT FOR THE FAILED SCHOOL SYSTEM IN NIGERIA, you should have been taught all these on campus.

olaide1260:
No, av nt considered bin an entrepreneur ooo

1 Like

Re: Am In Need Of Job, Please Help A Sister by lordnaruto: 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
Re: Am In Need Of Job, Please Help A Sister by mikeayus(m): 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
As a graduate of computer science, what skillset do u have and what technologies are you good at? Opportunities abound for computer scientists...believe me

(1) (Reply)

Top Hiring Companies With New Job Opportunities In Nigeria / Vacancy!!! Vacancy!!! / Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.