Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Ali Baba Reacts To Senator Adeyeye Nigerian Constitution Of 1999 Speech - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Reacts To Senator Adeyeye Nigerian Constitution Of 1999 Speech (25663 Views)

Ali Baba Reacts To Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Fire / Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria / Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Senator Adeyeye Nigerian Constitution Of 1999 Speech by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
We the southerners are the gullible people in this country I swear why would the illiterate people from the north be dictating to us
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Senator Adeyeye Nigerian Constitution Of 1999 Speech by uckennety(m): 8:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
Adefemiaderoju1:
We the southerners are the gullible people in this country I swear why would the illiterate people from the north be dictating to us

Because we are greedy!
We are not united
Yoruba's help them achieve it
Igbo ain't united
We hate ourselves
Minorities in the south envy the majority in the south! E.g urhobos hate igbos and will gladly ally with Aboki to achieve it
We out of hate for each other and little benefits for it side with them to undo each e.g Yoruba ally with Hausa to undo igbos

We are stupidly corrupt

Our so called politicians think about their bellies to undo us

The north has the largest quota in everything in the country ranging from poverty, diseases, employment, unemployment, government, arms, army just name it!

Finally according to Charly boy he said and I quote "the problem of Nigeria is that the so called leaders have united irrespective of tribe, religion, language to mess this country up
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Senator Adeyeye Nigerian Constitution Of 1999 Speech by uckennety(m): 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
Adefemiaderoju1:

we are greedy!
We are not united
Yoruba's help them achieve it
Igbo ain't united
We hate ourselves
Minorities in the south envy the majority in the south! E.g urhobos hate igbos and will gladly ally with Aboki to achieve it
We out of hate for each other and little benefits for it side with them to undo each e.g Yoruba ally with Hausa to undo igbos

We are stupidly corrupt

Our so called politicians think about their bellies to undo us

The north has the largest quota in everything in the country ranging from poverty, diseases, employment, unemployment, government, arms, army just name it!

Finally according to Charly boy he said and I quote "the problem of Nigeria is that the so called leaders have united irrespective of tribe, religion, language to mess this country up
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Senator Adeyeye Nigerian Constitution Of 1999 Speech by azpekuliar: 8:18am On Apr 13, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
1999 constitution, Abacha died in 1998

Abdulsalami Abubakar only continued from were his late principal stopped. The bulk of the 1999 constitution was authored by Sani Abacha.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Senator Adeyeye Nigerian Constitution Of 1999 Speech by Ahiarahfemi: 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2019
abbeysquare:
Nigeria, which way forward na. it is well sha.

IF EARNING N3K DAILY IS NOT TOO SMALL FOR YOU. REACH ME. LET ME OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE BUSINESS OF EMPTY CARTON ARBITRAGE. YOU CAN DO IT FROM ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA. CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP. IT IS HIGHLY LUCRATIVE AND SWEET. CHEERS.
pls contact me on my whatsap I. Interested 08059709977

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday (Pix) / Ali Baba And Wife, Mary Akpobome, Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary / Rita Dominic Dazzles In Pink (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.