Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

"Wike Can’t Continue To Fight, Let’s Come Together,” Wike Tells Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Wike Can’t Continue To Fight, Let’s Come Together,” Wike Tells Amaechi (1345 Views)

I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike / FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu / Nigeria Can’t Continue To Be Father Christmas To Neighbouring Countries – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Wike Can’t Continue To Fight, Let’s Come Together,” Wike Tells Amaechi by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 12, 2019

Re: "Wike Can’t Continue To Fight, Let’s Come Together,” Wike Tells Amaechi by Oxb90: 6:52am On Apr 12, 2019
That's the spirit of sportsmanship. Once again the supreme court has humiliated Amaechi, I hope he can live Rivers state alone. Amaechi fought dirty and he lost dirty. All hail Wike the real lion of the Niger delta

1 Like

Re: "Wike Can’t Continue To Fight, Let’s Come Together,” Wike Tells Amaechi by OnlyGodjnr(m): 6:56am On Apr 12, 2019
Re: "Wike Can’t Continue To Fight, Let’s Come Together,” Wike Tells Amaechi by blackpanda: 6:58am On Apr 12, 2019
Oxb90:
That's the spirit of sportsmanship. Once again the supreme court has humiliated Amaechi, I hope he can live Rivers state alone. Amaechi fought dirty and he lost dirty. All hail Wike the real lion of the Niger delta

So wine didn't fight dirty
May God deliver u

1 Like

Re: "Wike Can’t Continue To Fight, Let’s Come Together,” Wike Tells Amaechi by seunmsg(m): 6:59am On Apr 12, 2019
For the sake of peace and the overall development of Rivers state, I support the call for an end to hostilities between the duo. If truly political power is all about service to the people, then, personal disagreement should not be allowed to get to the current injurious level between them.
Re: "Wike Can’t Continue To Fight, Let’s Come Together,” Wike Tells Amaechi by TANTUMERGO007(m): 7:00am On Apr 12, 2019
seunmsg:
For the sake of peace and the overall development of Rivers state, I support the call for an end to hostilities between the duo. If truly political power is all about service to the people, then, personal disagreement should not be allowed to get to the current injurious level between them.
You no talk like this before the thrashing bro, I fear you pass lion. Double mouthed humans
Re: "Wike Can’t Continue To Fight, Let’s Come Together,” Wike Tells Amaechi by seunmsg(m): 7:06am On Apr 12, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:

You no talk like this before the thrashing bro, I fear you pass lion. Double mouthed humans

Which trashing? I supported Buhari and he won massively.

Whatever the case, elections are over and we must come together to demand for good governance from those elected across board. This is not the time to keep wailing, this is the time to encourage all gladiators to come together and work for the people. Good governance is my concern and not silly political and ego fights.
Re: "Wike Can’t Continue To Fight, Let’s Come Together,” Wike Tells Amaechi by muykem: 7:57am On Apr 12, 2019
i have said several times that the due will resolve their differences after 2019 election no matter the outcome.
Re: "Wike Can’t Continue To Fight, Let’s Come Together,” Wike Tells Amaechi by Niaja4real(m): 8:03am On Apr 12, 2019
seunmsg:
Nice submission, I align myself with your reasoning. kudos!
Re: "Wike Can’t Continue To Fight, Let’s Come Together,” Wike Tells Amaechi by mercenary: 8:09am On Apr 12, 2019
Amaechi should understand the fact that he was Wike's former boss doesn't mean he will always be a better politician, Wike has shown time and time again that he is a better politician and knows how to appeal to the people's need and that is why he will always be endeared by the people.

I think Amaechi should grab the olive branch extended to him by Gov. Wike in the interest of peace and the generality of Rivers people at least that will help his already battered image in Rivers state.
Re: "Wike Can’t Continue To Fight, Let’s Come Together,” Wike Tells Amaechi by DOM7: 1:03pm On Apr 03
[quote author=Oxb90 post=77471643]That's the spirit of sportsmanship. Once again the supreme court has humiliated Amaechi, I hope he can live Rivers state alone. Amaechi fought dirty and he lost dirty. All hail Wike the real lion of the Niger delta [/quote
And who told you wike will survive it for long? You can't fight everybody and you think you will survive it.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Ekweremadu Stoned By IPOB Members In Germany (full Video) / See How Kwankwaso Change The Life Of This Almajiri / “I Am Not Very Happy With My Performance So Far,” Gov Sanwo-olu Admits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.