Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,107 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos (50064 Views)

Kaduna Corpers Observe Social Distancing While Waiting For Certificate / I Saw My Call Up Late, I Can't Go To Camp Before Closing Date, What Do I Do? / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by donbachi(m): 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2019
jomoh:

Funny enough I wasn’t condemning you about your English I actually condemned the fact that you commented like an ex Corp member(graduate) but you don’t know the fact that bugle is blown at 6am and 6pm.

It is poor from a graduate and it’s unfortunate that in your attempt to be sarcastic, you missed the correction.
God bless you,sir.
Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by Jolonjolo: 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
If you are a corp member and you study engineering, mathematics, Statistics and related courses and you wish to learn Software development, send your CV to hello@enyata.com. It is a free remote training, highly competitive and rewarded program.

You can apply irrespective of your current location. Opportunity available for First Class and Second Class Upper only.

Application closes on the 21st of April
Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by Effico5real(m): 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
olajizz01:
Why are they waking late, I could remembered my day in Umudi,imo state,One of the most dreaded NYSC camp in Nija,we always woke at 3:30am to 4:00am because no toilets/bathrooms, so you must wake as early as possible to search for water and take your bath b4 day break,else you will take your bath in the market.
True my man. Served there 2016/17
Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
This one na mild punishment. They'll look back on it and laugh one day. But wait o. Why are soldiers carrying weapons inside the camp??

Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by mechanics(m): 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
hahahahah, lazy corpers.
Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by kpo56(m): 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2019
kurege kurege made the camp really fun back then! black gold was really interesting....
Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by Malcolm123: 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
Ekakamba:
Mangu camp is one of the best.
Argue with your Camp Director or LI grin tongue

U sabi jareee
Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by Mekzico(m): 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
[quote author=jomoh post=77479451]

Imagine the English of a graduate SMH

See another graduate

It’s bugle and no they don’t blow bugle at 5:30am it’s 6am and 6pm.

We have a lot of unemployable graduates in this country.
Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by bellooyin(f): 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
olajizz01:
Why are they waking late, I could remembered my day in Umudi,imo state,One of the most dreaded NYSC camp in Nija,we always woke at 3:30am to 4:00am because no toilets/bathrooms, so you must wake as early as possible to search for water and take your bath b4 day break,else you will take your bath in the market.
I was in the camp 2010 batch B, there was bathroom then
Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by olajizz01(m): 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
bellooyin:
I was in the camp 2010 batch B, there was bathroom then
Male or female hostels?a place allocated to us was like old warehouse, because it wasn't a hostels initially but converted to hostels, so there was nothing like toilets/bathroom in it or attached to it,there was a thick forest at the back of it,that was our toilets and we used to bath outside.

But only hostels with toilet/bathroom was that of Abuja hostels and it was newly built then.

Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by kasim155: 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
Hmmmm that officer carrying gun in d camp should be very careful ooooo bfor we will hear story that touch.

Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by jomoh: 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
Cannonleo:
nope the bulge is blow to signify different important events
Wake up 5:00am
Nigeria wake up 6:00am and pm
Breakfast 7:15am
SAED Lectures etc

Bugle for breakfast
Bugle for lectures
Bugle for campfire
Bugle for mamimarket closure

Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin

Have some respect for the bugle will you. When bugle is being blown no one is allowed to move. In the barracks you could be shot for moving while the bugle is being played.

Bro you went to a Boy Scout camp not an NYSC camp
Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by Akanmuppl(m): 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2019
I'm Still Thinking Of What To Comment Self, Pls Give Me Smtime.
Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by 50scent: 8:01am On Apr 13, 2019
*CORPER WEE*✌

Its *DAY 18 OF 21* in camp already for *BATCH A 2019*, kudos to all the otondos in the house���. *(The door is still wide open for your RE-Location to be processed ooo. Don't doubt it, 100% money back guarantee)*

Meanwhile, if you have any *BATCH B 2019* Pcm on your contact, kindly forward the message below to them�

*IMPORTANT NOTICE*���

As you prepare for camp in May *(BATCH B 2019)*, remember that NYSC is a game of *INFLUENCE*. Virtually every process in the system relating to corp members can be influenced, you just need to go through the right link !

�.. Your *direct posting* to any state of your choice can be processed ( *regardless of whichever states you pick during your online registration*)

� If you perhaps decided to wait and see your posting letter first, but you weren't given the state you wanted...Worry not. Your state of deployment can still be *Reposted* as far as the orientation camp never opens.

�And for those not privileged to seize the opportunities above, you have no choice than to proceed to the state you were deployed to but i have good news for you.... While the orientation camp is ongoing, your *RE-Location* to any state of your choice can be arranged and you wont need to take any forged medical report to camp or present any fake documents. Your own is to enjoy and have fun in camp and at the end of the 3weeks orientation exercise, you will be able to print your relocation letter. Shikena.

�The last set of people are those who couldn't make up their mind on time. These set of people will have been assigned a PPA at the close of camp and must have even spent a month or two there before deciding to *redeploy*. The door is also wide open for this category.

Like i said earlier, NYSC is a game of influence. The lucky chances are few, most postings were *influenced*. So choose your choice wisely

Feel free to ask your questions
Holla me +234 79 500705
Whatsapp +234 70 30106829
Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by shankie: 8:56am On Apr 13, 2019
olajizz01:

Worst camp with thier red mud that will turn ur white canvass to red, no water, no light, abeg which year dis u camp in umudi, I was once there too

Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by DrewMX(m): 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2019
Mehn, this punishment been no happen for Awgu camp, Enugu. Don't know about now o. But friendly soldiers been plenty for our 2017 batch A set.
Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by olajizz01(m): 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2019
shankie:

Worst camp with thier red mud that will turn ur white canvass to red, no water, no light, abeg which year dis u camp in umudi, I was once there too
It was 2011/2012.
Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by catherineokezie(f): 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ekakamba:
Same year. Supepe people cool
Exactly...I love the weather outside camp
Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by zicoraads: 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
Very useless and annoying camp.

I don't have fond memories of my time in Black Gold, Kaduna.

When I'm voted as the president, I'll scrap this NYSC.

Vote Isaac as Nigeria's President in 2040.
Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by Skyfornia(m): 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2019
catherineokezie:

Exactly...I love the weather outside camp

Happy birthday Catherine

Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by catherineokezie(f): 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
Skyfornia:

Happy birthday Catherine
thanks I really appreciate
Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by Skyfornia(m): 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
catherineokezie:
thanks I really appreciate

You are welcome
Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by AkumTemi: 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2019
chiscodedon:

You must be 2015 batch B stream 1 set? I so much loved that dude.... Kurege Kurege why you no go zamfara.....

I served in batch B 2010
Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by AkumTemi: 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2020
I served 2010/2011 quote author=chiscodedon post=77481595]
You must be 2015 batch B stream 1 set? I so much loved that dude.... Kurege Kurege why you no go zamfara..... [/quote]

I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee / Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) / Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos)