Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,787 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

Salt Unto Injury: Northerner Uses Jonathan To Spite Biafran Cause - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salt Unto Injury: Northerner Uses Jonathan To Spite Biafran Cause (2109 Views)

Bukola Saraki Endorses David Mark To Spite APC / I Left PDP 48 Hours To Election To Spite Mimiko–olanusi, Deputy Governor / Revealed: How Arthur Eze Used Tony Nwoye To Spite Andy Ubah…nwoye’s Criminality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salt Unto Injury: Northerner Uses Jonathan To Spite Biafran Cause by udezue(m): 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2010
I still won't vote for IBB. How old was Jonathan during the Biafran war? Was he old enough to fight and what side did he fight? How old was IBB and was he able to fight? What side was he on?

The North will do anything possible to divide and conquer the South and East in particular and if invoking Biafra and the treachery of some Ijaw leaders will do it they won't hesitate invoking it.

However I am mature enough to know their game plan and won't fall for it. Is Asika not an Igbo man? He betrayed Biafra too. Are we going to penalize anyone that comes from his town because of his actions? Until Jonathan comes out and insults the Igbo I see no reason why I should go against him just because of comments made by Northern morons and that Ijaw bastardd Edwin Clark.

IBB is a Northerner and his people committed heinous crimes against not just the Igbo but all Easterners. I know the Ogoni won't even dare cast any vote for him coz it was through him that Abacha emerged to deal with them. Ogoni have their own issues with Ijaw but I doubt if they will let it be a reason to vote for IBB the DEVIL.
Re: Salt Unto Injury: Northerner Uses Jonathan To Spite Biafran Cause by amingafar(m): 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2010
^^^^^
not all of us hate igbos, just alot of us.

I would never kill an igbo or any person I dont believe the war was necessary but we in the north and middle belt didnt see it as ethnic against igbos or the east, we saw it as religous. The propoganga against igbos was about the East attacking islam not about ethnic groups.

They (the hausa and fulani) majority make us believe igbos are against Islam- I dont believe them but many of us ( muslim minorities do)

My brother I hope you understand
Re: Salt Unto Injury: Northerner Uses Jonathan To Spite Biafran Cause by dayokanu(m): 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2010
udezue:

I still won't vote for IBB. How old was Jonathan during the Biafran war? Was he old enough to fight and what side did he fight? How old was IBB and was he able to fight? What side was he on?

The North will do anything possible to divide and conquer the South and East in particular and if invoking Biafra and the treachery of some Ijaw leaders will do it they won't hesitate invoking it.

However I am mature enough to know their game plan and won't fall for it. Is Asika not an Igbo man? He betrayed Biafra too. Are we going to penalize anyone that comes from his town because of his actions? Until Jonathan comes out and insults the Igbo I see no reason why I should go against him just because of comments made by Northern morons and that Ijaw bastardd Edwin Clark.

IBB is a Northerner and his people committed heinous crimes against not just the Igbo but all Easterners. I know the Ogoni won't even dare cast any vote for him coz it was through him that Abacha emerged to deal with them. Ogoni have their own issues with Ijaw but I doubt if they will let it be a reason to vote for IBB the DEVIL.

SENSIBLE POST!!!!!!!
Re: Salt Unto Injury: Northerner Uses Jonathan To Spite Biafran Cause by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2010
chosen04:

Its better to be betrayed by a total stranger than by your close door neighbour . . . . . .
EzeUche22:

Die enemies of the Ndi Igbo! Die!

Amadioha strike these people!
onye_ngbu:

The enemy that lives at your backyard is more dangerous than the one up north.
When are people going to do away with this insecurity ? It's eating you up big time !!
Re: Salt Unto Injury: Northerner Uses Jonathan To Spite Biafran Cause by Abagworo(m): 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2010
Unbelievable a sane man could still make such comments.
Re: Salt Unto Injury: Northerner Uses Jonathan To Spite Biafran Cause by houvest: 12:56am On Sep 21, 2010
udezue:

Fantastic logic. I wish this can be copied and pasted on the Ohaneze website and reproduced before all other Igbo elements against GEJ on NL and beyond.
Re: Salt Unto Injury: Northerner Uses Jonathan To Spite Biafran Cause by metalGo0g: 4:41am On Sep 21, 2010
udezue:

My brother, I totally disagree with the point you aired here. . . . . .  The Southern neighbours of Biafra(Ndigbo) committed more heinous crime against Biafra than the North. Infact, without considering the intention of the first coup led by Nzeogwu, I would stress that the counter coup led by Northern soldiers is also justifiable. . . . In the face of God, all killings are the same no matter the political intention.

The unjustifiable and unforgivable part of the war was that our Southern neighbours willingly joined forces with the North to fight and emasculate Biafra, their so called Southern brothers. The yoruba and Ijaw peeps were never neutral , their masses were actively involved in the war, with people like Awolowo calling the shots. Even till today, they still take pride in the role they played, with people like Edwin Clark banking on it.

When you look at the Nigeria history before the first coup,you would discover that the relationship of Ndigbo and the North has been more fraternal . Most of our fathers and leaders like Ojukwu, Zik ,etc were born in the North where their parents went about their businesses and civil service professions succesfully.

Hence, if not the bad blood generated by the first bloody coup, the North are people you can trust anytime. And not your so called Southern brothers that will betray you in a twinkle of an eye. Even today, better go into an agreement with a northerner  rather than a yoruba or an Ijaw man.
Re: Salt Unto Injury: Northerner Uses Jonathan To Spite Biafran Cause by Vampire007(m): 4:50am On Sep 21, 2010
Oh enough with all this Biafra talk. I am tired of it. Did it not happen like 100years ago. It all boils down to the fact that you Igbo people love money too much. It is very easy to divide you. The North has almost one voice. An Igbo person is all about where the money is. See how many people have supported ANPP in the past even though the parties visions are aligned mostly to the North. Until your eyes open and you start thinking with your brains the North will rule you and you will just leave the country for us.
Re: Salt Unto Injury: Northerner Uses Jonathan To Spite Biafran Cause by udezue(m): 5:02am On Sep 21, 2010
Vampire, u freaking retard. Biafra is not ancient history and it happened 40yrs ago plus victims and participants are still alive so what weed are u on? Igbo ppl love money? Well if u don't please wire me ur salary idiiot since u no like money. Ode
Re: Salt Unto Injury: Northerner Uses Jonathan To Spite Biafran Cause by dayokanu(m): 5:39am On Sep 21, 2010
Vampire007:

Oh enough with all this Biafra talk. I am tired of it. Did it not happen like 100years ago. It all boils down to the fact that you Igbo people love money too much. It is very easy to divide you. The North has almost one voice. An Igbo person is all about where the money is. See how many people have supported ANPP in the past even though the parties visions are aligned mostly to the North. Until your eyes open and you start thinking with your brains the North will rule you and you will just leave the country for us.

Nobody forced you to click on a Biafra thread I suppose

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Exit Of Yoruba Prodigal Sons. / Is PDP Afraid Of Sanctioning Tambuwal & Ihedioha? / Chief E.K Clark Replies Prof. Tam David-west

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.