Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here (5192 Views)

P.O.P Ceiling Designs And Everything Else Related To It / Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here / 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 8:00am On Apr 12, 2019
Sometimes, you want to know more before you embark on your building project. Sometimes you just need clarifications.Here is an avenue to ask me anything concerning installation and materials regarding P.O.P Ceiling and I will be glad to shed more light.
You'll be surprised at the kinds of questions people ask me concerning P.O.P. I've once been asked if the design is all done on the ground and then fixed directly on the ceiling. The person in question is worried that the whole ceiling might just collapse one day.
And of course, that's not the case. Any P.O.P installer who knows his onions should be able to allay your fears that that is never possible.
The whole ceiling can't just collapse or drop as a whole, suddenly. Because it's not fixed all at once. It is fixed unit by unit, piece by piece and if fixed well, will never collapse or fall.

You can throw in your questions here and I'll answer directly. Or chat us up on 07069462837 or on luckynathar2016@gmail.com

Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2019
I was asked if you can use the gypsum p.o.p cement to design the outside of your building.
The answer is no. P.O.P doesn't work well in wet places. Outside the building, it will be exposed the rain, dew and wet climate conditions outside and this will quickly damage the designs.
P.O.P is best inside where it is protected from moisture.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by elijah101(m): 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
Do you have an idea how much they charge for pop ceiling per square meter in Abuja , and also the current price of pop cement
Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
elijah101:
Do you have an idea how much they charge for pop ceiling per square meter in Abuja , and also the current price of pop cement
Hello,
At the moment the price of the cement is not stable. My contacts in Lagos and Ibadan sells it for #5000 but I have no idea how much it is in Abuja, I guess it will be more. Although it's cheaper in the east.

Per square metre charges depends on the design chosen and of course, the price of materials at the moment. Hopefully, the price of materials will go down.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 9:47am On Apr 16, 2019
Keep your calls coming
Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by OALandAgents: 10:12am On Apr 16, 2019
good one
cash1115:
Sometimes, you want to know more before you embark on your building project. Sometimes you just need clarifications.Here is an avenue to ask me anything concerning installation and materials regarding P.O.P Ceiling and I will be glad to shed more light.
You'll be surprised at the kinds of questions people ask me concerning P.O.P. I've once been asked if the design is all done on the ground and then fixed directly on the ceiling. The person in question is worried that the whole ceiling might just collapse one day.
And of course, that's not the case. Any P.O.P installer who knows his onions should be able to allay your fears that that is never possible.
The whole ceiling can't just collapse or drop as a whole, suddenly. Because it's not fixed all at once. It is fixed unit by unit, piece by piece and if fixed well, will never collapse or fall.

You can throw in your questions here and I'll answer directly. Or chat us up on 07069462837 or on luckynathar2016@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
We, at His grace interior decorations deal in all types of design that involves plaster of paris known as pop.
our services includes;

roman arch, columns, wall screeding or demarcation , full pop ceiling and anywork that involves pop.
Advantages of using pop ceiling includes;
1. long lasting and durability
2, heat absorbing I.e it reduces heat in the room where it is used
3. it is fire resistant
4. it makes the room more beautiful and classy

our office is located in ibadan but we can work at anywhere in Nigeria. you can reach our mobile number via 07069462837, 07012672256

our services are affordable and of high quality with quick delivery.

Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 11:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
Some people do ask why it's not advisable to fix a ceiling fan with a P.O.P ceiling.
Here are the reasons.
1. It reduces the aesthetic value of the ceiling. Although P.O.P ceiling itself beautifies your home, add a ceiling fan will likely counteract that effect. Beautiful chandeliers and ceiling lights do better justice to P.O.P Ceiling than ceiling fan.
2. Also, it may weaken the P.O.P with time. The swinging, the force and vibrations may affect your beautiful ceiling if care is not taken. So it isn't advisable

Keep your questions coming in and I'll attend to them accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 8:36am On Apr 20, 2019
We, at His grace interior decorations deal in all types of design that involves plaster of paris known as pop.
our services includes;

roman arch, columns, wall screeding or demarcation , full pop ceiling and anywork that involves pop.
3. it is fire resistant
Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by gzfoundream(m): 9:57am On Apr 20, 2019
INTEGRATED ALUMINUM CEILING PANEL home type
What is an aluminous gusset plate material ? The aluminum gusset plate is made of aluminum alloy plate, which is obtained by cutting, shearing and molding. The surface of the aluminum gusset plate is processed by various coatings to obtain various aluminum gusset products.Due to its color, decoration and durability, aluminum gussets are widely used in outdoor decoration and interior ceiling decoration, advertising decoration, etc. It is a new generation of gypsum ceiling and pvc ceiling decoration materials.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by gzfoundream(m): 9:59am On Apr 20, 2019
Because it is an aluminum ceiling, it will not be bad for 20-30 years.

Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2019
gzfoundream:
Because it is an aluminum ceiling, it will not be bad for 20-30 years.
Please, open a thread of your own for this. Don't derail here.
Else, I'll report
Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
Picture

Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2019
cash1115:
Picture

Great job

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

Great job
thanks
Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
Happy easter to all our customers
Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
Picture

1 Share

Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
Thank you very much Mr S, may the goodness of God continually be with you. May we always be worthy of your trust and referrals grin
Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 7:16am On Apr 25, 2019
our services includes;

3. it is fire resistant

our office is located in ibadan but we can work at anywhere in Nigeria. you can reach our mobile number via 07069462837, 07012672256

Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 7:12am On Apr 26, 2019
Contact us today @ 07069462837

Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
Let us turn your home to a paradise

Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 10:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 6:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
Before and after the long pillar

Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 8:19am On Apr 30, 2019
Good morning dear Nairalanders. We want to appreciate as many that have got across to us and inquire about our services and charges, big thanks to you guys. We also appreciate those of you who have reposed your trust in us and our services by giving us the opportunity to work for you and with you.
We very much value your partnership and trust. Thanks.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 4:23pm On May 03, 2019
Thank you Mr livinus enemuo for trusting us, may God bless you more
Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 5:19am On May 04, 2019
our services includes;

3. it is fire resistant

Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 6:20pm On May 05, 2019
Picture

Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 6:42pm On May 05, 2019
Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 4:46pm On May 07, 2019
We are available to work anywhere in nigeria
Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 5:55pm On May 13, 2019
Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 7:09pm On May 15, 2019
Check in for your pop designs
Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 11:27am On May 16, 2019
We are always available for your project

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Property Has Appreciated. / Dexdee Fountains Pioneer In Water Fountain In Nigeria / Summary Of My Architectural Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.