Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Will Brt Work In Lagos - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Will Brt Work In Lagos (1732 Views)

BRT Plunged Into The Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge, Kindly Confirm Pls!!! / Does Navigation System Work In Nigeria? / Lagos Brt, Riddicle To The Masses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Brt Work In Lagos by Truetalk(m): 8:05am On Apr 30, 2007
to some people brt is the best and to some people brt has come and would go just the samw way every other things are, i would like to see ur opinion bout this , how effective is the brt gonna be in lagos, please i need ur response back
Re: Will Brt Work In Lagos by tellmemore(m): 8:57am On Apr 30, 2007
what is brt? Others may not know too
Re: Will Brt Work In Lagos by dele9000(m): 11:17am On Apr 30, 2007
Bus rapid transit i guess,
Re: Will Brt Work In Lagos by Nobody: 1:21am On May 07, 2007
i don't think brt will work in Lagos, why?, as long as the maintenance culture is nonexistence in Lagos and in Nigeria as a whole, its just a matter of time, just like what is currently happening to those city buses
Re: Will Brt Work In Lagos by sartorius(m): 9:29pm On May 13, 2007
i doubt if it wil work, those lanes cant work, the traffic situation in lagos is horrendous, i expect new roads and bridges so the the lane would be free
Re: Will Brt Work In Lagos by Umy: 10:42am On May 15, 2007
BRT is not a solution to Lagos state traffic and as such it can never work.  Recently I noticed that the Lagos State Government has started building Barricades from Maryland towards Surulere, and it is causing a lot of accidents on that Road. I dont understand what their plan it, the road has now become very narrow to the extent that if a truck is moving a smaller vehicle finds it difficult to overtake inorder not to crash on the baricades. Na waoooooo
Re: Will Brt Work In Lagos by seun001(m): 7:08pm On May 15, 2007
accident up and down ikorodu road because of road demarcation.my grouse is, how can u divide a road dat aint enuf in the first place.wot if a bus breaks down.other buses will not move abi, these guys need a rethink .
Re: Will Brt Work In Lagos by closetpervert(m): 7:12pm On May 15, 2007
stop this nonsense - have u ever been to the countries where it works? u don't now about something, u just pick it as a topic and start writting about it, if nothing is done - they say nothing is done - if something is done - they say it wont work -

stupid lots.
Re: Will Brt Work In Lagos by seun001(m): 7:36am On May 16, 2007
yes something hasbeen done but is it the right thing.we living in nigeria and those that use these roads are in a better position to say this.so dnt just sit in us and start commenting on what happens ere in naija.

am sure if you heard one of ppple was involved in one of the accidents caused by improper road demolition,i wonder what u will be saying,
Re: Will Brt Work In Lagos by Truetalk(m): 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2007
It is clear to many lagosians here that during the construtions a lot of things has evolved.from Road Accidents to Traffic conjections and this is making life Misreable for lagosians.The construction company handing the project,i think they dont have enough equipments and machineries to work with.I pray it work as planed by the present Government.

Peace to everyone who contributed

Remeber YOur Health Is your Wealth

Truetalk[color=#000099][/color]
smiley

Re: Will Brt Work In Lagos by abujabooks(f): 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2008
Yes.

(1) (Reply)

07 Ford Edge (full Option) 2.6m / 2002 Toyota Highlander-N2.2m Oxblood / 02/03 Bmw [koja]@ Give Away N950k 08023055599,028723249

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.