Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

When Wild Animals Attack Soldiers - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / When Wild Animals Attack Soldiers (549 Views)

More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) / Wild Boars Roam Israeli City Under Coronavirus Lockdown (pix) / Wild Goats Take Over Welsh Town Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Wild Animals Attack Soldiers by BizLifeE: 8:54am On Apr 12, 2019
Are military special forces soldiers ever attacked by wild animals?

Warning, this story might be *graphic*

Afghanistan, 2012. There I was.

Sitting on top of a village hut on one hot Middle Eastern day eating a Cliff bar.

The team I was attached to were conducting a “humanitarian” mission and I was providing over watch while melting under the hundred plus pounds of gear on my body. The only thing in sight were some of the team members that secured the perimeter and a herd of goats that grazed approximately 30 meters out. My stomach growled and I looked down through the neighboring hut where some members of the team were chowing down on the local bread and meat. I disgustingly looked at my sweating Cliff Bar. Bleh.

I got on comms and requested someone bring me a “hot plate”. Pretty much a big ‘F-You, come down and get some yourself’ is what I got in return. So as I took my ass down the ladder and over to where the food was being served, I was immediately attacked ……… by a goat.

This little SOB rammed me in the rear end and had enough force to put me on the ground. Not only that, he decided to mount me in a fashion that one could consider publicly inappropriate. It caused so much ruckus that everyone looked my way. I even disrupted the talks our Team Leader & Sergeant were having with the elders. It was pretty embarrassing but funny nonetheless.

So, have I been attacked by a wild animal? I would say yes…. people have no idea how vicious those goats can be.

Source: https://www.quora.com/Are-military-special-forces-soldiers-ever-attacked-by-wild-animals

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: When Wild Animals Attack Soldiers by dgitrader(m): 9:28am On Apr 12, 2019
very funny, i can imagine! reminds of of a video i saw where street dogs were tearing off the bumper of a police patrol car!
Re: When Wild Animals Attack Soldiers by AjalaJ(m): 4:41am On Apr 14, 2019
So funny indeed.

(1) (Reply)

American From 4chan With Some Questions / General's Daughter Warns US Of "Dark Days" / Damaging America's Machines Was Our Aim - Iranian Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.