Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud (24040 Views)

Mr Woodberry Has Fallen Ill In U.S. Prison - Kemi Olunloyo / 53-year Old Nigerian Man Bags 3 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud / Nigerian Man Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by famousroland(m): 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
Craigslists:
Picker don cast!

Every news Fraud, fraud, fraud...

Weytin? Na we do fraud pass?
Ah swear, Picker don go Bleep up
Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by akilo1: 2:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
Biafra again? grin
Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by VulgarLee(m): 2:19pm On Apr 12, 2019
GerrardLFC80:
You're very stupid....uneducated fool
waste bin
Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by GerrardLFC80(m): 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2019
VulgarLee:
waste bin
You & your siblings are all waste bin
Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by VulgarLee(m): 2:26pm On Apr 12, 2019
GerrardLFC80:
You & your siblings are all waste bin
waste bin again
Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by VulgarLee(m): 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2019
KingOfallOsu:

OSU man grin
mugu
Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by denjjy(m): 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
All these people with flat flat head too like to dey tarnish Nigeria image abroad.
Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by Fhemmmy: 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2019
amaniro:
My brothers as I expected. The reason why most of the crimes committed abroad by Igbos is because of our thinking. We Igbos See money as everything, and getting it crime is inevitable. Ndi igbo Bikonu we need to restructure our thinking.

While i do agree with you
People in Nigeria, especially family and friends needs to be educated too because sometimes all these people allowing themselves to get into foolish stuff are all because of pressure from home and trying to impress people forgetting that you are not running a race for anyone but yourself, allow papa and mama to talk, but stay focus and do the right thing.
Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by VulgarLee(m): 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2019
profbayo:

your post shows how stupid and foolish you r...The Afonjas didn't send you to go and commit crime and yet you r here spilling trash from ur dirty gutter. Ndi Ara
die slow
Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by LordPsalm(m): 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2019
amaniro:
My brothers as I expected. The reason why most of the crimes committed abroad by Igbos is because of our thinking. We Igbos See money as everything, and getting it crime is inevitable. Ndi igbo Bikonu we need to restructure our thinking.
Am with u nwannem.
We overrate money even in our musics n shit.
They make us believe if u don't have money, ur better of dead. Wack-ass-mentality
Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by amaniro: 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2019
Fhemmmy:

While i do agree with you
People in Nigeria, especially family and friends needs to be educated too because sometimes all these people allowing themselves to get into foolish stuff are all because of pressure from home and trying to impress people forgetting that you are not running a race for anyone but yourself, allow papa and mama to talk, but stay focus and do the right thing.
I'm Igbo and the stuff is getting me annoyed. Some igbos might shove it off but this is a pressing issue in Igboland
Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by meccuno: 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
VulgarLee:
Soon our Waste bin afonja brodas will arrive for banter
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by amaniro: 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
LordPsalm:

Am with u nwannem.
We overrate money even in our musics n shit.
They make us believe if u don't have money, ur better of dead. Wack-ass-mentality

Daalu Chukwu-gozie gi smiley
Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by Fhemmmy: 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
amaniro:
I'm Igbo and the stuff is getting me annoyed. Some igbos might shove it off but this is a pressing issue in Igboland

It is not just the Igbos my brother, it an epidemic that is ravaging the whole of Africa and i honestly thing everyone has a role to play, even the Nollywood has contributed into the menace.
Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by rkennyking(m): 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
amaniro:
pls we don't want anyone talking about tribes on this forum again. You can advice without talking about the tribe. We are humans and no tribe is perfect.
Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by rkennyking(m): 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
coolie1:
by their heads, we shall know them
pls we don't want anyone talking about tribes on this forum again. You can advice without talking about the tribe. We are humans and no tribe is perfect.
Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by rkennyking(m): 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
A forfeiture order of $833,625 was issued against him and it represents the proceeds of the charged criminal conduct. He was also ordered to pay $1,358,500 in restitution to the victims.

Like seriously??
This guy must have scammed and stolen a lot of money from people.
But I thought it was a general believe that Yorubas are more into online fraud. This shows that crime doesn't know tribe.

Those who are stealing the Commonwealth of Nigeria in government are from different tribes, but deeply united in corruption and stealing.
Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by amaniro: 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
Fhemmmy:

It is not just the Igbos my brother, it an epidemic that is ravaging the whole of Africa and i honestly thing everyone has a role to play, even the Nollywood has contributed into the menace.

Nollywood. Music. Even religion.

In our music industry you'll hear "Able God shower your blessing we want this money, no more insufficient funds" says someone who doesn't even have a business.

Nollywood: Chike the rich city boy, this will trigger youths to follow chike I'll footsteps etc..
Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by rkennyking(m): 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
profolaolu:
okoro again
Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by rkennyking(m): 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
VulgarLee:
Soon our Waste bin afonja brodas will arrive for banter
Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by Fhemmmy: 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2019
amaniro:

Nollywood. Music. Even religion.

In our music industry you'll hear "Able God shower your blessing we want this money, no more insufficient funds" says someone who doesn't even have a business.

Nollywood: Chike the rich city boy, this will trigger youths to follow chike I'll footsteps etc..

So sad my brother
Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by sindan: 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
amaniro:

Chukwu gozie gi, I tried countless times to get this point across to people around me.. and to all of you who thinks that abroad is heaven better think again, this is not the right time to go into detail but I can tell you there is really no place like home (experience /still ) lipsrsealed
Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by nwadiuko1(m): 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
loopman:

Agreed
But Ibos have a high and lopsided representation in crimes by Nigerians.

Virtually all other Africans and most of the rest of the world can differentiate igbos among other Nigerians
you are being economical with the truth..... and it wont help this country one bit...... infact let me clear you, every part of this country has a type of crime in which it has specialized in........

When you talk about drugs, yeah the Igbos take a greater percentage of responsiblity, about 80/85%....

Talk about ritual murder, internet scam,human parts trafficking....the yorubas are responsible for this, to about 85/90%

Talking about human trafficking,prostitution in foreign countries, cultism etc the people from benin and environs would acxount for that

Now talk about, religious fanaticism, child sexual molestation, illegal sale and Consumptionof drug in the country, child marriage etc our brothers up north will acxount for that...
All in all we all do crimes though in different ways, the earlier we stop the foolish generalization the better for the country.
Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by nwadiuko1(m): 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
amaniro:

Nothing wrong with it you're just being sentimental
no, I'm not..... crime is crime and it is wrong no matter who does it...... but fraud, prostitution, human trafficking, cultism, sale of human parts, religious fanaticism, child sexual abuse, etc are all crimes, and you can't say that Igbos alone commit this crime...... thats my point.

everybody should shun crime!
Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by EnaibeSam: 3:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
Announcement please!
Let all the NCAN (Name Checker Association of Nairaland) members gather here. There's a job for us here.

Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by EnaibeSam: 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2019
!
Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by loopman: 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2019
nwadiuko1:
you are being economical with the truth..... and it wont help this country one bit...... infact let me clear you, every part of this country has a type of crime in which it has specialized in........

When you talk about drugs, yeah the Igbos take a greater percentage of responsiblity, about 80/85%....

Talk about ritual murder, internet scam,human parts trafficking....the yorubas are responsible for this, to about 85/90%

Talking about human trafficking,prostitution in foreign countries, cultism etc the people from benin and environs would acxount for that

Now talk about, religious fanaticism, child sexual molestation, illegal sale and Consumptionof drug in the country, child marriage etc our brothers up north will acxount for that...
All in all we all do crimes though in different ways, the earlier we stop the foolish generalization the better for the country.

You are the one getting emotional and economical with the truth

All you need is just a visit to the crime section of NL to clear every inch of your doubt about Ibos propensity for crime and all form of criminal activities
From producing fake wines and drugs to violent crimes, they are No 1
Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by Chaleeee: 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
The Yahoo boy wey you dey help collect money dey naija dey flex, you dey US prison dey rot.
Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by NaMeAboki: 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
Is there any day you will wake up and not hear about these ppl disgracing us? angry
Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by Jokkarm2: 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2019
na dis kind story dee make all dis ewedu soup people go come hia now come dee make noise like say dem don stop rituals, skull mining activities and alfa wayoo business
Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
Brainless flat headed gorrillas from potopoto waste land must ruin everything. I beg my Yoruba people please let's start to disassociate ourselves from this people, at least if someone from our tribe commits a crime ,we can castigate them , unlike Igbo who see nothing wrong with a life of savage criminality

The disgrace has become unbearable.
Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by Jokkarm2: 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
akilo1:
Biafra again? grin
your nyash dia, who tell you say na biafra? you no se the name dia, ? you no see amed rasheed olaniyi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby In Celestial Church Garment Abandoned By A Refuse Dump In Lagos (Photos) / Alfa Paid Me N500 To Lure 3-Year-Old To His Death - 15-Year-Old Suspect / Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.