Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud (24037 Views)

Mr Woodberry Has Fallen Ill In U.S. Prison - Kemi Olunloyo / 53-year Old Nigerian Man Bags 3 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud / Nigerian Man Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by nwadiuko1(m): 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
loopman:

You are the one getting emotional and economical with the truth

All you need is just a visit to the crime section of NL to clear every inch of your doubt about Ibos propensity for crime and all form of criminal activities
From producing fake wines and drugs to violent crimes, they are No 1
show me a thread where an igbo man has been caught with a human parts from 2015 till now..... and i will show you 30 of such from the yorubas.....
i will not allow an uninformed youth denigrate the great Igbo Tribe because of one idiot who is a criminal
Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by Classickj(m): 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
coolie1:
by their heads, we shall know them
guy y... I no fit laugh abeg
Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by loopman: 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
nwadiuko1:
[s]show me a thread where an igbo man has been caught with a human parts from 2015 till now..... and i will show you 30 of such from the yorubas..... [/s]
Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by nwadiuko1(m): 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
[quote author=loopman post=77485572][/quote]you see you have nothing else to say...... not that i expected anything reasonable though
Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by Kingkun69(m): 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
Craigslists:
Picker don cast!

Every news Fraud, fraud, fraud...

Weytin? Na we do fraud pass?
yes ooo

Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by JBoss25(m): 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2019
amaniro:
My brothers as I expected. The reason why most of the crimes committed abroad by Igbos is because of our thinking. We Igbos See money as everything, and getting it crime is inevitable. Ndi igbo Bikonu we need to restructure our thinking.
my brother crime is a way out for some people, not everybody has the money to start a business.
Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by ericmor: 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
coolie1:
by their heads, we shall know them

Lol. But y the head they always bend self. Is it for recognition or wat
Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by ericmor: 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2019
dederocs:
I like the USA, if you fck up and are caught, you will pay times 2.
Yes, US will not tell u not to steal or do crime bcs they know they know they will surely catch u one day one day and then u will suffer for it all
Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by kasim155: 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
Crime know no tribe or religion. When will Nigerians stop committing crime in other countries.
Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by toyosiabayomi96: 10:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
nigerians always involve in bad things shaaa...
anything criminal we are number in it...when are we gonna stop this rubbish... I tire for this country ohh
Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by Kfed4ril(m): 11:26pm On Apr 12, 2019
profbayo:

your post shows how stupid and foolish you r...The Afonjas didn't send you to go and commit crime and yet you r here spilling trash from ur dirty gutter. Ndi Ara

Ndi ara - when you are referring to a group of people
Onye ara - one person.
Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by Ogbeniomo: 10:35am On Jun 30, 2020
amaniro:
My brothers as I expected. The reason why most of the crimes committed abroad by Igbos is because of our thinking. We Igbos See money as everything, and getting it crime is inevitable. Ndi igbo Bikonu we need to restructure our thinking.
Be straightfoward mr.man, it's not Only igbos commit crime in high rate,its every where it's in my tribe it's in ur tribe,don't be a hypocrite.
Re: Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 30, 2020
VulgarLee:
Soon our Waste bin afonja brodas will arrive for banter
we are here ... so let me comment ... the guy is a basthurd efulefu OSU from BIAFURA a land that the sun has been rising since 1960s but it has not even been able to escape darkness... but you can see how his egg head is claiming Nigeria .... confused bunch of confused concufionists ...and you be the PA houseboy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Orders Arrest Of Canadian Matharoo Sisters Over Threat To Kidnap Otedola / Baby In Celestial Church Garment Abandoned By A Refuse Dump In Lagos (Photos) / Alfa Paid Me N500 To Lure 3-Year-Old To His Death - 15-Year-Old Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.