Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Why Is It Hard For Us To Love Each Other - Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Is It Hard For Us To Love Each Other - Tiwa Savage (1255 Views)

Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) / “I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola / Kenny Blaq, Comedian: "It Is Hard For A Star To Find True Love” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Hard For Us To Love Each Other - Tiwa Savage by oluchisimfred: 9:30am On Apr 12, 2019
Tiwa Savage who reflected on social media dramas she has been entangled with in the last few days, asked why its hard for us to love each other.The Mavin act also further stated that a lot of the pain we feel is because we didn't practice love.

Asking why it is hard for us to love each other, Tiwa Savage wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/12/why-is-it-hard-for-us-to-love-each-other-tiwa-savage/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Why Is It Hard For Us To Love Each Other - Tiwa Savage by amaniro: 9:31am On Apr 12, 2019
I bet is Victoria kimani she's indirectly talking to.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For Us To Love Each Other - Tiwa Savage by columbus007(m): 9:35am On Apr 12, 2019
Am sorry ma'am,people are so full of hate,excluding me,tribalism and the rest of it. sad
Re: Why Is It Hard For Us To Love Each Other - Tiwa Savage by mikejj(m): 9:39am On Apr 12, 2019
grin but I love you
Re: Why Is It Hard For Us To Love Each Other - Tiwa Savage by Redeakaa(m): 10:03am On Apr 12, 2019
mikejj:
grin but I love you

i don't think its this type of love that will make you live long o.....with respect to ur signature
Re: Why Is It Hard For Us To Love Each Other - Tiwa Savage by Praizemedia: 10:10am On Apr 12, 2019
You get what you give
Re: Why Is It Hard For Us To Love Each Other - Tiwa Savage by Rosay15(f): 10:12am On Apr 12, 2019
Not that hard mama j but you do not practice what you preach..
lol wink
Re: Why Is It Hard For Us To Love Each Other - Tiwa Savage by mikejj(m): 10:53am On Apr 12, 2019
Redeakaa:

i don't think its this type of love that will make you live long o.....with respect to ur signature
cheesy grin u miss it sir....I have bin living for long with this kind of love..ask men with wisdom they will guide you...
Re: Why Is It Hard For Us To Love Each Other - Tiwa Savage by mikejj(m): 10:55am On Apr 12, 2019
Rosay15:
Not that hard mama j but you do not practice what you preach..
lol wink
how did u know...are not seeing what she is doing to wizkid.. cheesy grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For Us To Love Each Other - Tiwa Savage by kiiingemmy(m): 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2019
wink
Re: Why Is It Hard For Us To Love Each Other - Tiwa Savage by Redeakaa(m): 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
mikejj:
cheesy grin u miss it sir....I have bin living for long with this kind of love..ask men with wisdom they will guide you...

then i blv its Gods kind of love...agape love, afterall God is love......
Re: Why Is It Hard For Us To Love Each Other - Tiwa Savage by mikejj(m): 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
Redeakaa:

then i blv its Gods kind of love...agape love, afterall God is love......
exactly sir ..ur head dey there..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BBN Alex Is My Twin_ Nigerian Slay Queen / Tonto Dike Dressed As An 'hajiya' In New Sallah Photo / Dubai-Based Mompha Is A Year Older Today,Poses With Lamborghini Supercars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.