Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

How To Remove The Misconceptions In Networking Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Remove The Misconceptions In Networking Business (165 Views)

FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List) / Lets Talk About Networking Business - Edmark, Longrich, GNLD, Ag Cera Etc. / Join The Best Networking Business - Sairuimall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove The Misconceptions In Networking Business by Smile5n(m): 10:44am On Apr 12, 2019
Hah! The money is too big! I don't know how to network.
One of the misconception and complain most people give about networking business is either the money is too big or they don't have networking ideas.on this post, I will clear such doubt and complain, so that you will no longer become a doubting Thomas.
Before I push forward, let me ask you a question: how much will it take you to set up your dreamed business? N50000, N100000, or more than N200000?
I know your response will never be less than N50000.

And yet you complain of a business with capital of less than N10000.such business has the power and ability of giving you a financial freedom compared to that dreamed business.
Research has shown that 90% of those who wish to Start a business venture with large capital, end up not starting at all.some are waiting to get the complete Start up capital before they get started, but unfortunately, they got frustrated for not accomplishing their aim.
Research has also shown that the most easiest and simpler business you can set up with a very little capital is "Networking Business", even Robert T. Kiyosaki, the CEO of rich dad poor dad company also said networking is the business of the 21st century.
Networking business is not just a business with little start up,but also the one that Guaranty's financial freedom.
With Networking business,you can have more time to engage yourself to do other things without thinking of been stressed up.
Networking business is the kind of business that anyone can do.even if you are still working, a student or a busy mum,you can still tap from its opportunities and benefit.
To start a networking business, you don't need to rent a house or a place of work.you can do it anywhere with just your laptop, or phone with an internet connection...voooom you are in.
For instance the networking business I do, is called recharge and get paid network. I earn in so many ways, E.g i earn a certain percentage when I buy/sell airtime,cable subscriptions.I also earn when I share my business opportunities with other people.
Networking business is a legit and easiest way to source out for money to start up your own dreamed business.

Don't allow opportunities to pass you bye simple because of lack of fund.if you have N5000, I can help you set up a recharge and get paid business, and I will also show you ways and strategies to follow in order to succeed in the business.comment with your WhatsApp number

(1) (Reply)

Large Quantity Of Sheanut Available For Serious Buyers / Website Design Offer / I Will Drive 100,000 Real Traffic To Your Website Or Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.