Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,543 members, 7,837,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta (37233 Views)

"God Save Boys!" See Prices Of The Hair Every Girl Wants From Her Boyfriend Now / Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me / Bishop Umoh Defends Policemen Who Raped Ladies Over Prostitution In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by Stanweezy(m): 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2019
Chizobamorji:
What is this world turning into, smh! Anyway what could one expect from someone like him.

come let me teach you how to make something out of nothing through mini importation business see my signature for more

Check your mail
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by kayalla(f): 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
lonelydora:
Rape is 100% wrong. But if the guy is remorseful and wants to marry rhe girl and she agrees, then no issues.

Any man who goes after my daughter against her wish will meet his creator immediately. I no dey for all these police or court case.

Meanwhile,

16 years old girl is on her mid-level olosho-ism career in Port Harcourt and Owerri.

You will be calling her small girl and she will teach you what you don't know in bedmatics.

na wa for u cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by davidodiba(m): 11:36pm On Apr 12, 2019
Ramos16:

Firstly, all of you supporting this man's act are stu*pid and ought to rot in the pits of hell. Secondly, Daddy Freez's statement is sarcasm, he is mocking pastors who ask for tight not supporting them.

Read my post again...the number one enemy of daddy Freeze on Nairaland is myself...I am far from supporting him please
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by davidodiba(m): 11:38pm On Apr 12, 2019
lomprico:

Story!

If that is your view concerning the raped girl, then may your daughter face the same fate!!!

Sheepie!

You have signed it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by budaatum: 12:44am On Apr 13, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Why not point out what's crap about it?
I already did.
budaatum:

Remain there believing my trousers, and not my relationship with my fellow human beings, is what matters to God.
To which you said my curves make you sin to wit my response was:
budaatum:

Are you some dog who cannot control itself that the curves of my trousers will make you sin dadi? Would you stick a burqa on me too while you're at it instead of chopping your sinning priq off!

I don't have that problem, dadi. Rather than sin with my eyes and having to pluck em out, I, avert my eyes. I still need them, see.

You can go back and read all about it here if you missed it!
https://www.nairaland.com/5124446/daddy-freeze-hails-pastor-abel/3#77410091
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by bluecircle470: 6:06am On Apr 13, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

Your hate for Freeze is actually making you sound foolish.
Lemme help you explain.
Freeze is only implying that christains(pastors) pick and chose segments of the bible that favours them and disposes of the ones that don't.
If you must follow the old testament bible, then follow it wholeheartedly and if not, scrap it completely!

Just the exact way your generation are foolish
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by lomprico(m): 8:20am On Apr 13, 2019
davidodiba:

You have signed it.

Sheepie!
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:33am On Apr 13, 2019
bluecircle470:

Just the exact way your generation are foolish
Lol. Sifia pains! cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by genkins(m): 10:50am On Apr 13, 2019
therealakuko:

So in other words... the words of Jesus Christ only applies to the Pharisees and the scribes because according to you... they were the ones he was talking to. Following your line of reasoning, I can also make the argument that the statement, "Love your neighbor as yourself" doesn't apply to me... after all... I wasn't there when that commandment was given... The people who were told to love themselves should do so and leave me alone. Second of all, Jesus Christ shouldn't have quoted scriptures from the old testament when he was being tempted by the devil because he was tempted in the new testament. The commandment he made mention of to the devil, "Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God and him only shalt thou serve" applies only to the devil because that is who he was talking to. Since I no be the devil, I no get horns or tail, why should I worship the Lord and only him serve? Well, It's been nice interacting with you. Do have a nice day.
Pls read what you wrote again.does it make sense to you?
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 13, 2019
genkins:
Pls read what you wrote again.does it make sense to you?
That's the idea...
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by oyetpel(m): 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2019
BlackManta:
Daddy Freeze is right.

A man trying to to marry a girl he raped is supported by the Bible.
It is written in the Bible.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 which reads:

If a man encounters a young woman, a virgin who is not engaged, takes hold of her and rapes her, and they are discovered, the man who raped her must give the young woman’s father 50 silver shekels, and she must become his wife because he violated her. He cannot divorce her as long as he lives.

People will argue that it is an Old Testament commandment bla bla bla.. undecided

But why do Christians shun this particular Old Testament commandment that supports a rapist marrying his victim but applaud and encourage tithes and first fruits which is also an Old Testament commandment undecided

Christians only cherry pick the commandments in Old Testament that suits the appetite of their pastors.

If Old Testament is outdated and law of Moses is no longer valid in Christianity, then pastors must stop collecting tithes and first fruits as well undecided

You are an atheist just like your counterpart mjbolt
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by MJBOLT: 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2019
oyetpel:

You are an atheist just like your counterpart mjbolt

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by Cityguy: 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
BlackManta:
Daddy Freeze is right.

A man trying to to marry a girl he raped is supported by the Bible.
It is written in the Bible.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 which reads:

If a man encounters a young woman, a virgin who is not engaged, takes hold of her and rapes her, and they are discovered, the man who raped her must give the young woman’s father 50 silver shekels, and she must become his wife because he violated her. He cannot divorce her as long as he lives.

People will argue that it is an Old Testament commandment bla bla bla.. undecided

But why do Christians shun this particular Old Testament commandment that supports a rapist marrying his victim but applaud and encourage tithes and first fruits which is also an Old Testament commandment undecided

Christians only cherry pick the commandments in Old Testament that suits the appetite of their pastors.

If Old Testament is outdated and law of Moses is no longer valid in Christianity, then pastors must stop collecting tithes and first fruits as well undecided
16 yr old by our constitution is not yet a 'young woman'. He should first serve punishment for rape and if after coming out the girl is interested in him, then so be it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niniola: "I Broke My Tooth & Almost Took My Life" / Femi Otedola Wishes Daughter, DJ Cuppy Strength Not To Disobey Parents / Huddah Monroe Rubbishes 2020 Forbes 30 Under 30 List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.