Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta (37206 Views)

"God Save Boys!" See Prices Of The Hair Every Girl Wants From Her Boyfriend Now / Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me / Bishop Umoh Defends Policemen Who Raped Ladies Over Prostitution In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by musictori: 11:20am On Apr 12, 2019
Nigerian OAP reacted to the news of the man who raped a 16 year old girl in Delta state, and still hammered on the issue of first fruit and tithing.

See what he wrote...

His offer is actually scriptural if you follow the same part of the Bible that speaks of first fruit and tithing.�
-
Thank God we are no longer under the law of sin and death and now are under his grace.
-
Scroll left to see a #FreeNation in Christ Shepherd’s response to this.

So... in Delta state this young man was arrested for allegedly raping a 16 year old. Now he wants to marry her! If you say women should not wear trousers, then you should see nothing wrong with this!
Blinking hypocrites
Deuteronomy 22:5, 29
Leviticus 19:27-28

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/daddy-freeze-supports-man-who-rped-16.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by PopeFlatino(m): 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2019
Finally FTC grin...under 6months of officially been an active member, although I have been into comment reading for 10 years now wink

Friends wish me well..I have a TOEFL exam to take tomorrow pls cool

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by lonelydora: 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2019
Rape is 100% wrong. But if the guy is remorseful and wants to marry rhe girl and she agrees, then no issues.

Any man who goes after my daughter against her wish will meet his creator immediately. I no dey for all these police or court case.

Meanwhile,

16 years old girl is on her mid-level olosho-ism career in Port Harcourt and Owerri.

You will be calling her small girl and she will teach you what you don't know in bedmatics.

34 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2019
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by Nairalandmentor(m): 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2019
Daddy freezer... kiss kiss kiss kiss

No advance payments required! Get your website designed then pay after. Kindly click HERE to see our beautiful designs.

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by davidodiba(m): 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
Okay. Good for him. He is gradually trying hard to align properly. Not cursing men who have made their names through suffering...
If the girl agrees, he should go ahead and do the right thing

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by BlackManta(m): 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
Daddy Freeze is right.

A man trying to to marry a girl he raped is supported by the Bible.
It is written in the Bible.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 which reads:

If a man encounters a young woman, a virgin who is not engaged, takes hold of her and rapes her, and they are discovered, the man who raped her must give the young woman’s father 50 silver shekels, and she must become his wife because he violated her. He cannot divorce her as long as he lives.

People will argue that it is an Old Testament commandment bla bla bla.. undecided

But why do Christians shun this particular Old Testament commandment that supports a rapist marrying his victim but applaud and encourage tithes and first fruits which is also an Old Testament commandment undecided

Christians only cherry pick the commandments in Old Testament that suits the appetite of their pastors.

If Old Testament is outdated and law of Moses is no longer valid in Christianity, then pastors must stop collecting tithes and first fruits as well undecided

94 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by JustAvo: 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
Here to Read Comments

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by careytommy37(m): 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
False prophet and fake feminist

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by phemocheee(m): 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
English is just too hard for some people....Daddy freeze is definitely not in support of this man. Based on old testament, especially in the book of Deuteronomy, the rapist would have been justified to marry the girl. However, this is now totally unacceptable since we are no longer under the law.

What freeze is trying to say here is that we are no longer bound by the law. Hence, doctrines around tithing, first fruit, clothing e.t.c specifically stated in the old testament, should be discarded while we accept the teachings of Jesus as well as the disciples.

If you really want to practise the doctrines under the law, practise everything from A to Z. Stop picking the ones that favour you and neglecting the others. That's hypocritical

Wetin I know sef.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by Lighthammer(m): 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2019
He should marry the girl by fire by force
whether he likes it or nt
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by marvin906(m): 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2019
so many mad people disguised as sane human beings

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by quincyshakur(m): 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2019
Who giv a Fvck about dat angry angry angry angry
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by CaptainG00D: 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2019
undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2019
From what i read, he didn't support the move. Op try to understand what u read before rushing to conclude

13 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by Pavore9: 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2019
It will be double trauma for the girl to marry her rapist and should such happen, poisoning the man would be a recurrent thought.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by TANID(m): 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
cool
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by HardBishop: 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
is good.. what the bastard has torn.. let him keep enjoying it for the rest if his life. my problem is ..

the 16 yr old girl can hate him and decide to poison him.. NEVER UNDERESTIMATE WOMEN.

He will forever begging her for forgiveness

he can treat her like a used trash.. a tampon.

let be careful of practicing JUDAISM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by BrokenCock: 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
So many dull bloggers in naija

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by Bbbwings: 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Finally FTC grin...under 6months of officially been an active member, although I have been into comment reading for 10 years now wink

To nack you jazz dey hungry me..
You want to leave this country and you're here posting rubbish..
If you fail that exam, I will send Buharis cousins aka herdsmen to locate you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by Pavore9: 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
phemocheee:
English is just too hard for some people....Daddy freeze is definitely not in support

Yes, he is not in support.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by Richdad50(m): 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by lomprico(m): 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
davidodiba:
Okay. Good for him. He is gradually trying hard to align properly. Not cursing men who have made their names through suffering...
If the girl agrees, he should go ahead and do the right thing

All in bid to protect your man of god. Smh

May your daughter jam same fate. Amen!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by Lamasta(m): 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
Freezer has spoken grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by Lanretoye(m): 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
rape is not a spiritual offence in nigeria.
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by ednut1(m): 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
In the beginning daddy freeze used to make sense. We know he is on NL. Mr dingbat
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by majormofor(m): 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
PopeFlatino:

success bro

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
If he goes unpunished and marries that girl a lot of guys wouldn’t bother getting into relationships anymore afterall they can rape one smallie and marry her,which in turn will elevate the number of single women above 18yrs

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Huddah Monroe Rubbishes 2020 Forbes 30 Under 30 List / Davido Falls On Stage In Kigali, Rwanda (Video) / Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.