Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,320 members, 7,957,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

Why Did The Great Akume Lose Re-election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did The Great Akume Lose Re-election? (744 Views)

14 Senators, 23 Reps Lose Re-Election Bids / Wammako, Akpabio, Akume, Others Leave For China With President Buhari [photos] / Akume, Ortom’s Rift Deepens, Governor Plans Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did The Great Akume Lose Re-election? by garfield1: 11:45am On Apr 12, 2019
I never believed the mighty akume could lose to his boy orker jerv.tuniski predicted it but i doubted him.akume usually wins easily without campaigning but he ended up winning his tarka lga.if only he had won gboko and makurdi.

Kyase
Samuel anyanwu
Tuniski
Okanaube
Re: Why Did The Great Akume Lose Re-election? by Kyase(m): 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
garfield1:
I never believed the mighty akume could lose to his boy orker jerv.tuniski predicted it but i doubted him.akume usually wins easily without campaigning but he ended up winning his tarka lga.if only he had won gboko and makurdi.

Kyase
Samuel anyanwu
Tuniski
Okanaube
Akume didn't lose, he was massively rigged out...
Same thing Ganduje did to Abba in kano
Re: Why Did The Great Akume Lose Re-election? by tuniski: 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
Kyase:

Akume lost fair and square. The dynamics of 2019 didn't favour him.
Apc massively rigged benue election if not, the victories would have been moonslides!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did The Great Akume Lose Re-election? by ChristianNorth: 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
Because you supported him and Akpabio.
Any pesin wey you support ends up losing. Baba wey run the curse strong.
Re: Why Did The Great Akume Lose Re-election? by CID11: 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Because you supported him and Akpabio.

Any pesin wey you support ends up losing. Baba wey run the curse strong.
Guy you dey vex
Re: Why Did The Great Akume Lose Re-election? by garfield1: 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Because i supported him and Akpabio.

Any pesin wey i support ends up losing. Baba wey run the curse on me strong.
Re: Why Did The Great Akume Lose Re-election? by garfield1: 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2019
CID11:
Guy you dey vex
Yes since atiku loss.symptoms of dementia
Re: Why Did The Great Akume Lose Re-election? by garfield1: 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2019
tuniski:

Akume lost fair and square. The dynamics of 2019 didn't favour him.
Apc massively rigged benue election if not, the victories would have been moonslides!
Evidence on ground shows that pdp actually rigged in benue more than apc.even you didn't believe that akume will lose.i guess benue is not important to apc
Re: Why Did The Great Akume Lose Re-election? by garfield1: 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
Kyase:

I agree especially in guma,buruku,gwer east and west.akume was complacent and too over confident like akpabio.with these crop of leaders they are right in,they cant develop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did The Great Akume Lose Re-election? by Kyase(m): 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2019
garfield1:

I agree especially in guma,buruku,gwer east and west.akume was complacent and too over confident like akpabio.with these crop of leaders they are right in,they cant develop
Re: Why Did The Great Akume Lose Re-election? by suxpet: 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
hahahahaha tarka bois taught Benue starts nd end in tarka.imagine after they heard DAT akume won tarka they started jubilating
Re: Why Did The Great Akume Lose Re-election? by SarkinYarki: 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
Kyase:

hahahaha massively rigged out indeed !!!! If yiubthinl Akume can win free and fair election in Benue then you must be high .... Akume has been retired to go and face his Gulder bottles

(1) (Reply)

I Did Not Defect To APC, I Moved, Says Sen. Akpabio / No Cultist Will Make My New EXCO” – Umahi Vows / Ifedayo Abegunde. The Ssg Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.