Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges (43247 Views)

Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara / Illegal Gold Mine Collapses In Cross River, Six Buried Alive / Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by NothingDoMe: 3:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
If government won't mine gold which will solve the economic situation, people will mine it for them. Simple as ABC
because the government will die on top crude. Anything thing can come in last after crude is finished.
Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by tiwiex(m): 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
kmcutez:

Brainwashed black boy. Google is your friend. Don’t even start with black inventors. Just start with Nigerian inventors eg Philip Emeagwali etc.

And what did Emeagwali invent? Google should not be abused. Emeagwali was a big time fraud. When last did you hear his name? You started answering your question badly. You seem to buttress the fellows point.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by lloyds(m): 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
Nigeria has gold, crude oil, iron ore, durable land for agriculture and several other mineral resources yet citizens are so poor. .

Google the list of world's richest politicians and u will see Nigerian leaders leading all they way. . Greed and wickedness of our leaders. God will judge them.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
Government knew that there was Gold there all these years but refused to mine it. They want the indigenes to be looking at money and walking on money without spending it.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by KingOfallOsu: 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
SoNature:

Bla Bla bla...without answering my question

What a complete waste of time!

There is no point in arguing with someone with inferiority complex

https://nlipw.com/in-honor-of-wipo-day-10-nigeria-inventors/
Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by mikaelzX(m): 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
Charly68:
So why is the federal Govt running after illegal refineries in Niger Delta and shielding the illegal miners in the North ? What is happening in Nigeria?
Because illegal crude oil refiners survive by indulging in oil bunkering. it would be a different case if they drill the soil deep into the earth to source for crude oil.
I only intend to answer your first question in a direct manner. I'm not in support of any form of unauthorized mining

1 Like

Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by akpumpy: 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
The Black man has not been able to do any other thing since he invented cutlasses and hoes .

1 Like

Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
luvmijeje:
Where are our investigative journalists? Can they please investigate this issue. I don't even know Nigeria produce gold.

There are gold deposits found in some states around the country. Though most of the gold are mined illegally and there are no plans of reclamation of the land by these illegal miners

1 Like

Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by gidgiddy: 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
Beface:
That Gold is suppose to be our National treasure just like oil in the Niger Delta!!

Your national treasure? The Northerners are only in "one Nigeria" because of Oil. They will never let you go near their Gold.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
LuciferAllah:
I still insist that Southern Nigeria (thanks to Afonja muslims) are too weak.
All they know is speak English, have sex & take pictures for social media.

Northerners are supposed to be nothing more than domestic staff & labourers for Southerners.

How can uneducated people lead educated ones?
HOW?

It's akin to blacks calling the shots in the US after whites practically created the world we live in today.
Impossicant!

*spits angry

Dat to show you the people you think are educated are not but slaves to the non educated

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by Slimguy0(m): 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2019
I just need one of those bags ... I'm good, "for now" grin grin
Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by tiwiex(m): 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2019
KingOfallOsu:

Just because you are ignorant and don't know doesn't mean there isn't

Seems listing these inventions is like finding GOLD. Pun def intended.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by Hamid7(m): 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
It's not the fault of the north if government keep focusing on oil without giving attention to other untapped recourses. The northerners will simple pocket their money without remitting a kobo since the federal government didnt make provisions for remitting funds derived from solid minerals.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
tiwiex:

And what did Emeagwali invent? Google should not be abused. Emeagwali was a big time fraud. When last did you hear his name? You started answering your question badly. You seem to buttress the fellows point.

Hope you are not a tribalist. What part of the country are you from?
Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by KingOfallOsu: 4:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
tiwiex:

Seems listing these inventions is like finding GOLD. Pun def intended.

You are ignorant and brainwashed, all the technology and achievement in the world today is contributed by every race all across the world

Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by SoNature(m): 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
KingOfallOsu:

There is no point in arguing with someone with inferiority complex

Those people upgraded what is already in existence. That's no invention.
When I mean invention, I mean something new.
For instance, a technological innovation that will replenish already depleted ozone layer.
That's something new.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by KingOfallOsu: 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2019
akpumpy:
The Black man has not been able to do any other thing since he invented cutlasses and hoes .

You are ignorant and totally brainwashed

Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by KingOfallOsu: 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
SoNature:

Those people upgraded what is already in existence. That's no invention.
When I mean invention, I mean something new.
For instance, a technological innovation that will replenish already depleted ozone layer.
That's something new.

Well that was an invention they didn't call it an upgrade, and there was nothing serving the purpose before so you can't call it an upgrade, you see that's the reason why there is no point in arguing with someone with inferiority complex
Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by Charly68: 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
mikaelzX:
Because illegal crude oil refiners survive by indulging in oil bunkering. it would be a different case if they drill the soil deep into the earth to source for crude oil.
I only intend to answer your first question in a direct manner. I'm not in support of any form of unauthorized mining
I got your point sir.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
I actually feel bad for you

LuciferAllah:

Northerners are supposed to be nothing more than domestic staff & labourers for Southerners.

HOW?

It's akin to blacks calling the shots in the US after whites practically created the world we live in today.
Impossicant!

*spits angry
Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
How dumb can you be??
Isn't the Benin arts enough to tell you we were strategically destroyed?
Self hate is a strong disease it is already apparent in the way you want to pick on other tribes
Typical destroyed black mind

LuciferAllah:

HOW?

Impossicant!

*spits angry
Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by olas24u(f): 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
mikaelzX:

if osun should start ilegal minning ,you will see soliders invade the place and arrest them and take them to abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by 2metrelaurie(m): 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2019
kmcutez:

And who told you whites practically created the world we live in today. You don’t even know your history.

*Spits.
What does black Africans and Arabs contribute to the world
1.) Religious extremism and barbarism
2.) Ethnic killing and tribal discrimination
3.) Indiscriminate sex up and down
4.) Polygamy and breeding of children without planning
5.) Sickness and diseases
6.) Poverty and unemployment
7.) Political thuggery, killings and intolerance
8.) Dictatorship and political killings
9.) Stealing, looting, bribery, corruption
10.) Drinking, smoking, womanizing
11.) Child marriage that leads to miscarriages and overpopulation without plan for kids
12.) Lies, deceit, fraud
13.) Money rituals
14.) Prostitution
15.) Exam malpractice to pass exam without studying or knowing why they went to school, hence they graduate without knowledge of what they studied only to litter the society searching for jobs that does not exist!
16.) Destruction of white invented technologies and developmental projects
Tell me, after decades of independence, black nations and Arab nations cannot produce ordinary gun, missiles, military weapons to defend their lands and territories without calling for white people to sell used weapons to them, now why won't black and Arab nations remain backward

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by MaziEDOZIE(m): 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2019
And AFONJAS will be here shouting Sai Baba N one Nigeria... Stupid Ass-Lickers!!!

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by olas24u(f): 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
2metrelaurie:

You are irrational in thinking ,with all you have written ,europe is the most sucessful continent in the world today and not yesterday and it maynot be in te future.You wrote has if you were programmed .
11.) Child marriage that leads to miscarriages and overpopulation without plan for kids
12.) Lies, deceit, fraud
13.) Money rituals
14.) Prostitution
15.) Exam malpractice to pass exam without studying or knowing why they went to school, hence they graduate without knowledge of what they studied only to litter the society searching for jobs that does not exist!
Tell me, after decades of independence, black nations and Arab nations cannot produce ordinary gun, missiles, military weapons to defend their lands and territories without calling for white people to sell used weapons to them, now why won't black and Arab nations remain backward
Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by IMAliyu(m): 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
Salisville:
Hausas don suffer. The level of hatred some people display here is unimaginable.
You must be new here?
We usually don't care, let them say what they want.
Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2019
2metrelaurie:

The black man did not invent the cell phone technology and internet for you to insult him.
Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by IMAliyu(m): 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
2metrelaurie:

12.) Lies, deceit, fraud
13.) Money rituals
14.) Prostitution
Guy we get it, you hate black people and your self.
Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by macello4(m): 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2019
LuciferAllah:

Yes. grin grin

Ladies & gentlemen, we are about to witness what I call the Negro Delusion Syndrome (NDS).
A common condition among apes where an ape begins to hallucinate about things that do not exist.

Madam, whites perfected your formal educational system, science, religion, laws, immigration, government systems, healthcare, art / literature, financial institutions, transportation, warfare, architecture etc.

Hell, they even came down here and changed your own culture for you!
Now Yorubas think they own Agbadas & Aso Oke, Igbos think the George and Isi Agu belongs to them and Hausa/Fulanis think they own babaringas. grin
All these attires are made from materials invented / perfected by whites!

Please ma, list ONE THING Blacks gave the world?
lucifer u are right asap.

Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by mikaelzX(m): 4:45pm On Apr 12, 2019
olas24u:

if osun should start ilegal minning ,you will see soliders invade the place and arrest them and take them to abuja.
You may be right.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by 2metrelaurie(m): 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
IMAliyu:
Guy we get it, you hate black people and your self.
my ancestry result proves ur point , I've been hating myself

Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by hopily(m): 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
All the environmentalist that always say Niger delta will suffer will not say anything now, its high time every Niger deltan have a his or her own crude oil points for refining and raw export....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo / Buratai Attends Munich Security Conference, 2017 (Photos) / FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.